Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61493 times)
demoniality

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:43:58 PM

See how defensive you are already. You are not the kind of individual that should be starting their own coin because 1) You encouraged people to buy coins based on what coin devs were paying you, not those coins merits 2) Your behaviour to people that i know to be reasonable, like myself, is such that makes me question your quality of character. As in, i do not trust you whatsoever.

I can keep going all day too so feel free to continue.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

See how defensive you are already. You are not the kind of individual that should be starting their own coin because 1) You encouraged people to buy coins based on what coin devs were paying you, not those coins merits 2) Your behaviour to people that i know to be reasonable, like myself, is such that makes me question your quality of character. As in, i do not trust you whatsoever.

"defensive". Well, if I was "attacking" you'd say that I'm attacking. So, not worth to continue anything in this topic.
I've got no time to waste, trust me. I can keep going and goin.

I never encouraged nor said "buy" X coin. Find a tweet where I say that. Or any other tweet I've made and says that people have to invest their money in.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
demoniality

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:52:41 PM

Let's make this crystal clear for everyone and see if you are going to try and wriggle out of any ethical issues here; You ran a twitter account called thisweekscoin and praised/hyped up coins that you were paid to. Okay? You made people believe such and such coin was fantastic because you were PAID to tweet positive things about them. Do not have the audacity to say because you did not explicitly write 'BUY xxx' (and I cannot even be sure of that) that you are free from any wrong doing.

I'm glad you can keep going and going because henceforth this entire thread will consist of people being made aware of what you are really like.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:57:30 PM

Let's make this crystal clear for everyone and see if you are going to try and wriggle out of any ethical issues here; You ran a twitter account called thisweekscoin and praised/hyped up coins that you were paid to. Okay? You made people believe such and such coin was fantastic because you were PAID to. Do not have the audacity to say because you did not explicitly write 'BUY xxx' (and I cannot even be sure of that) that you are free from any wrong doing.

I'm glad you can keep going and going because henceforth this entire thread will consist of people being made aware of what you are really like.

I ran a promoting service. You know how many people do that? I advertise products. I don't guarantee their quality. Because of that, I don't "hype", I just retweet. When people asked for my opinion, I never gave it. Either the product was good or bad. Because of my ethics and respect I have for my followers and customers.

Never got close with coin developers for the simple reason that I never wanted to get involved with any coin, so people don't think I'm a "pumper", like you call me ( I laughed on that one, seriously. )

Regarding what you said:

As in, i do not trust you whatsoever.

How can you trust me since you don't even know me? You haven't talked to me ever ( or you are some dev which I never wanted to promote? I can't find the logic behind your attack towards me.) All you've seen is my retweets on twitter.
If you judge people like that, good luck in your life. You seem like a mature person who wants to be right all the time.
That's my opinion about you. Am I right, wrong? Doesn't matter, I don't want to know.

Trust is earned. I don't even know who you are, but whatever. Being right on the internet is more important when you have an agenda.

Have a good day.

demoniality

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:11:36 PM

The problem is, your 'promoting' service, as you know, had the effect of encouraging hapless newcomers to the scene into buying coins based on your tweets. That encouragement was based on your financial incentive to do so and not due to anything the coin offers people as an investment or otherwise. I remember clear as day reading some of your tweets in disgust and despite the fact they are now ominously deleted (I just checked how far they now go back, is that why you dared me to find one - because they no longer exist?), they were not promoting, which would have been factual statements about the coins, but comments like 'i'm buying xxx' 'xxx is looking great for this week and long term'. Alluding to a roi, that is the problem.

I doubt you laughed like to claim, that is merely a trite attempt to discredit the legitimacy of what I am saying to those reading that know no better. I don't want people to buy coins which have devs with a dubious, certainly unethical past.

Based on the what I have seen from your tweeting history there is not any room for debate on who is right. You are again simply trying to label me as something to justify to others why I am criticising you. This is because you cannot refute your past.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:14:19 PM

The problem is, your 'promoting' service, as you know, had the effect of encouraging hapless newcomers to the scene into buying coins based on your tweets. That encouragement was based on your financial incentive to do so and not due to anything the coin offers people as an investment or otherwise. I remember clear as day reading some of your tweets in disgust and despite the fact they are now ominously deleted (I just checked how far they now go back, is that why you dared me to find one - because they no longer exist?), they were not promoting, which would have been factual statements about the coins, but comments like 'i'm buying xxx' 'xxx is looking great for this week and long term'. Alluding to a roi, that is the problem.

I doubt you laughed like to claim, that is merely a trite attempt to discredit the legitimacy of what I am saying to those reading that know no better. I don't want people to buy coins which have devs with a dubious, certainly unethical past.

Based on the what I have seen from your tweeting history there is not any room for debate on who is right. You are again simply trying to label me as something to justify to others why I am criticising you. This is because you cannot refute your past.
You are right.
Absolutely right, 1000% right.

Have a lovely evening.

( this is called sarcasm. )

I am not sure if I've deleted even 1 single tweet since I'm on twitter. But yes, you're right.

PS: I am waiting for you to say that you know that you're right. Do it in about 20 minutes from now. That's a good bumping period.
I'll reply after 20', so we're good Smiley

( Oh, that's just called marketing strategy. )

demoniality

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:18:51 PM

I don't need to say that at all. What speaks volumes is your lack of being able to refute my comments re @thisweekscoin.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:28:19 PM

Chinese translation is up but some of the images came out big..so maybe I can get the smaller ones sent to me in PM I can change them and/or add them..

Enjoy:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885718.new#new   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:32:13 PM

I don't need to say that at all. What speaks volumes is your lack of being able to refute my comments re @thisweekscoin.
I explained myself 2-3 posts above. Why do I have to repeat myself?  You're not a 6 year old kid.
Even if I tried to explain myself again, you'd be telling more stuff, which would not be accurate. It's just waste of time, man.

It's waste of time to continue "arguing" ( you're the one arguing although ) with you. You'll be trapped in a monologue and that's the saddest part.
Keep attacking me and FUDding, I've got nothing against that tbh.

Men do, kids talk.

Have a good evening.

Chinese translation is up but some of the images came out big..so maybe I can get the smaller ones sent to me in PM I can change them and/or add them..

Enjoy:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885718.new#new   Smiley
Awesome! I'm putting you in my bounty list.
Still haven't decided what will the reward be Smiley

Zywiec

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:54:14 PM

demoniality

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:03:02 PM

I explained myself 2-3 posts above. Why do I have to repeat myself?  You're not a 6 year old kid.
Even if I tried to explain myself again, you'd be telling more stuff, which would not be accurate. It's just waste of time, man.

It's waste of time to continue "arguing" ( you're the one arguing although ) with you. You'll be trapped in a monologue and that's the saddest part.

Men do, kids talk.

Have a good evening.

All these thinly veiled gems like 'men do, kids talk' is nothing but a distraction from the issue. The only childish behaviour in this back and forth is coming from your account. To deny the attempt at diverting the focus, I will re-address it because nothing you said explained why;

You used various fraudulent reasoning to encourage others to buy particular coins. In reality this was due to an undisclosed payment you received from the relevant devs

Promoting the coin would be saying "coin xx has an established dev team and a roadmap for future development". You were saying "coin xxx looks good for the long term, i've bought some more today". Pleading because you didn't say the word "buy" and generally hiding behind semantics is not going to make up for an argument that has any legitimacy to it.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

No need to worry.
A lot of people have heard of KING coin. Most of them are waiting for the last hours before ICO ends.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:06:41 PM

Men do, kids talk.

Have a good evening.

All these thinly veiled gems like 'men do, kids talk' is nothing but a distraction from the issue. The only childish behaviour in this back and forth is coming from your account. To deny the attempt at diverting the focus, I will re-address it because nothing you said explained why;

You used various fraudulent reasoning to encourage others to buy particular coins. In reality this was due to an undisclosed payment you received from the relevant devs

Promoting the coin would be saying "coin xx has an established dev team and a roadmap for future development". You were saying "coin xxx looks good for the long term, i've bought some more today". Pleading because you didn't say the word "buy" and generally hiding behind semantics is not going to make up for an argument that has any legitimacy to it.

I have no idea about which tweets you're talking about. You're saying they're deleted. I can say I didn't even tweet them. Which I haven't. Who's right? Who can prove the other one wrong? Stop playing games, I can play games as well.
You're accusing me for something I didn't do. This is just nonsense. I don't know why you're doing it, but.. Thanks for following and bumping.

Wait, actually, lol.

I am promoting my own coin now. Show me what I do exactly and I'm hyping it and pumping it? Except that I'm pointing out facts, like which exchanges will add KING coin, etc.
Should't I be hyping it? Or I didn't bribe myself so I wont hype it?

I really don't know what's your issue, but I can tell you're annoyed for some reason. You're making this situation personal at your end, not sure why. Please explain yourself?

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

DUDE.......you have GOT to be kidding man!!  You come on here and completely BLAST on the dude, unwarranted I might add......and you think his response was defensive?!  That's a bit ridiculous bro!!

Listen man, I do kinda get where you are coming from, people get pissed off all the time, in every industry known to man towards marketing or marketers.......hyped up crap getting them to throw their money down the drain from good marketing selling bad products.  This is what he is man, a marketer and I can tell you unequivocally he is an HONEST marketer and does NOT deserve the accusations you threw at him!

Dude, I have been in contact with Keyser MANY times the last several months.........first contacted him out of respect for some of his posts I had read......I contacted him initally practically begging for advice on a particular coin.....I believe but am not 100% sure that it was a coin he was advertising at the time..........you know what man, he absolutely REFUSED to give me advise as he did not want to steer me in any direction one way or the other........ALL he would do is share FACTS with me.  So here I am BEGGING him to do what you accuse him of doing.......in a private fucking messaging system by the way, and he REFUSED.......so brother, please stop these FALSE accusations man..........you seem like you are possibly a cool guy and I hope this does not offend you......but you are wrong in this case bud!

I personally see Keyser COMPLETELY opposite as you do.......I have seen this guy everywhere, chatted with him MANY times and all I have ever seen is him being one of the good guys, to which there are WAY too few around here in crypto land........dude has PROVEN to be nothing less ethical, honest and a caring guy..........to me anyways, this is the picture he has painted in my head as to what kind of person he is.  

About C-Cex........yeah, people are right about this exchange with what they have said here.  There was som major fiasco there I think about couple months back, I don't remember the details to be honest but am pretty sure it had to do with another IPO they ran for a coin.........if I am not mistaken many people lost some dollars and C-Cex never stepped up to make it up to their users.  The forum here has since been riddled with complaints about the exchange and now every time someone uses them for an IPO/ICO.......people freak out and complain.......I do know C-Cex screwed a lot of people.  I too was honestly surprised C-Cex was chosen here, but now it makes sense knowing you did not know what had happened with them months back.  I personally still trade there daily and have not had any problems with their exchange, but i also never have more than 1 btc worth of coins on there.....or really any exchange for that matter:-)
demoniality

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:20:03 PM

I'm doing it because I know what was tweeted and given what they encouraged it is no surprise that posts before Jun/Jul '14 are now gone. You can try and profess your innocence by saying it never happened, but that doesn't change what I or anyone else who was around in the community at the time saw. The information is on record in the thread and people can make up their own mind.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:21:31 PM

I'm doing it because I know what was tweeted and given what they encouraged it is no surprise that posts before Jun/Jul '14 are now gone. You can try and profess your innocence by saying it never happened, but that doesn't change what I or anyone else who was around in the community at the time saw. The information is on record in the thread and people can make up their own mind.
Man, I'm sorry to say this, but you're delusional, for real.
Not sure what's your issue, but I wont reply to any other message of yours. I'll just press ignore and wont waste any other second replying back to you.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:27:13 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 08:40:45 PM by KeyserSozeMC

One more fudder is back Cheesy Guy who posts 5-6 memes per day across the forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863676.msg9768869#msg9768869
-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg9753995#msg9753995
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875272.msg9763332#msg9763332
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884396.msg9763307#msg9763307
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg9763292#msg9763292

They're cute, I must admit.
Keep trolling, I'm enjoying Smiley

Here's the reply, so you don't think I'm not replying to his false accusations, lol.

Looks like some people need a painting to understand a few things.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:34:25 PM

One more fudder is back Cheesy

Here's the reply, so you don't think I'm not replying to his false accusations, lol.

I'm sure when the ICO ends I will see buy support well above 7500. But just in case, good luck to your investors

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:34:57 PM

One more fudder is back Cheesy

I'm sure when the ICO ends I will see buy support well above 7500. But just in case, good luck to your investors
I have updated post above. Please re-read.

Keep the FUD going! Cheesy

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:42:10 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 09:06:55 PM by BlindMayorBitcorn

One more fudder is back Cheesy Guy who posts 5-6 memes per day across the forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg9753995#msg9753995
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875272.msg9763332#msg9763332
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884396.msg9763307#msg9763307
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg9763292#msg9763292

They're cute, I must admit.
Keep trolling, I'm enjoying Smiley

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: