Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need consistent source of BTC, Paid by US or EU Wire  (Read 4281 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 03:59:04 PM

Well, I was going to escrow your business. Are you calling me sketchy?

I don't know who you are.
I lost interest in that guy about 60 seconds after we started talking. Was just not my cup of tea on changing deals after I agree to something.

And it seems you also didn't care to get to know who I was.
NEWS FLASH I : I didn't registered here 6 days ago, k, chump?
NEWS FLASH II : I'm certain there are some established users around here that could tell you that every time I dealt with them, never a problem came from those deals.
NEWS FLASH III : I certainly don't need to hustle on forums to make money. But you can't know that for sure, I understand.
NEWS FLASH IV : I hate scammers. This one, you just need to look at my post history to know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rothglobal (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:08:02 PM

Well, I was going to escrow your business. Are you calling me sketchy?

I don't know who you are.
I lost interest in that guy about 60 seconds after we started talking. Was just not my cup of tea on changing deals after I agree to something.

And it seems you also didn't care to get to know who I was.
NEWS FLASH I : I didn't registered here 6 days ago, k, chump?
NEWS FLASH II : I'm certain there are some established users around here that could tell you that every time I dealt with them, never a problem came from those deals.
NEWS FLASH III : I certainly don't need to hustle on forums to make money. But you can't know that for sure, I understand.
NEWS FLASH IV : I hate scammers. This one, you just need to look at my post history to know.

Alright, sounds good for the future. Will gladly use you if the other party doesn't change things up.
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 04:09:03 PM

Can not do the full $10,000 each week but I can do something like $1,000.

However do you have any rep? Thanks.

I can join and do 1KUSD a Week.
What kind of Information, credibility, can you provide, if any ?
Will the wires always originate from the same account?

I would be fond of using your ATM cards (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85326.msg939654#msg939654) and withdraw 1K in cash every week ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:35:14 PM

If it isn't asking too much: What did the other party try to change?
rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:46:58 PM

middleman was added to the deal afterwards, and the moneypak codes of $100 sounded suspicious. Sounds like hacked codes.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:55:10 PM

middleman was added to the deal afterwards, and the moneypak codes of $100 sounded suspicious. Sounds like hacked codes.

Didn't you know the value of the moneypaks beforehand?
About the middleman: Forget that was supposed to be me, as it could have been someone else... I don't see a problem with it, it helps to protect both parties. Or did you have any reason to trust Liberty Payout? He doesn't have much reputation to lose, you know? lol
rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:15:24 PM

Didn't you know the value of the moneypaks beforehand?
About the middleman: Forget that was supposed to be me, as it could have been someone else... I don't see a problem with it, it helps to protect both parties. Or did you have any reason to trust Liberty Payout? He doesn't have much reputation to lose, you know? lol

lol, and also I read your post while I was talking to him, something along the lines of "I know you won't use me" or something so it also kind of put me off that a staff member was not feeling him too much.

I did not know the individual value, but just the total value.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:20:53 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2012, 05:32:29 PM by psy

The part about me saying he wouldn't use me was because i nagged him some on other threads and he proudly quoted my replies as me being on Ignore, so, if he really was ignoring me he wouldn't even see what I said lol
Add to that the nagging I talked about and he might not feel comfortable with it Tongue

That goes to show that even tho I nagged him I was willing to help him Wink
About me not feeling him too much, forget the Staff title: I only speak for myself Smiley
Liberty Payout

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:21:35 PM

So now I will commence in pasting the chat of this idiot:

NEVER GO FIRST TO THIS KID.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:29:02 PM

I'll make this even better and post time frames, he pinged me twice after I ignored him. "Lost interest" my ass.

Mmm watcha sayyy, mmmm that you're a fuck-in scammer-noob. Mmmwatcha sayyy lulwat please bust his ass, thank you.- To the tune of Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo
rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:30:42 PM

You are unreal.... Really I don't have time for this type of BS. So you go mmm whatcha say somewhere else.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone....

BYE
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:47:22 PM

I had my own ideas on how to deal with the situation to avoid any of you scamming the other.

I wouldn't only deal with the BTC. I would also need the moneypak codes and I would only give them to rothglobal on IM while having a watch only teamviewer session with him so I could see him redeem them.
Moneypaks had to be redeeemed on the spot, or else rothglobal would have to trust Liberty Payout not to redeem them later. No excuse to refuse this.

Too bad it didn't went further. I was expecting to see how it would unfold when I explained to both how it would be done.

My responsability, my rules.

Liberty Payout, stop with the name calling, please.
rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:49:24 PM

I had my own ideas on how to deal with the situation to avoid any of you scamming the other.

I wouldn't only deal with the BTC. I would also need the moneypak codes and I would only give them to rothglobal on IM while having a watch only teamviewer session with him so I could see him redeem them.
Moneypaks had to be redeeemed on the spot, or else rothglobal would have to trust Liberty Payout not to redeem them later. No excuse to refuse this.

Too bad it didn't went further. I was expecting to see how it would unfold when I explained to both how it would be done.

My responsability, my rules.

Liberty Payout, stop with the name calling, please.

That is what I would expect especially since it is moneypak codes. By the way, no harm, but I am a woman. As for Liberty Payout, I have him on ignore now, because it is so incredibly offensive to ever speak to anyone the way he is.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 06:23:42 PM

... By the way, no harm, but I am a woman. As for Liberty Payout, I have him on ignore now, because it is so incredibly offensive to ever speak to anyone the way he is.

This kid is a liar, he can't even help himself:

... I'm a grown man who obviously was raised the proper way.
rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 06:30:33 PM

I couldn't resist unhiding the post, I am a grown WOMAN. I am going to stand by that. You are just plain ridiculous and have nothing better to do than attack.

rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 05:47:42 AM

Always looking for more sources of BTC, so even if you cannot pull through large amounts, I will accept steady sources.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 07:20:30 AM

Always looking for more sources of BTC, so even if you cannot pull through large amounts, I will accept steady sources.

can you do € by mail?
miernik

Activity: 334

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 07:24:19 AM

Its worth to note for others to know, that rothglobal wants the other party to send BTC first, and then he'll make a wire to arrive next day. He is also not willing to use a trusted third party or escrow like https://bitmarket.eu/market/USD which I proposed. I tried to work out something which will work for both of us, but given his short history on the forum and no #bitcoin-otc rating, and unwillingness to use escrow, its impossible for me to accept what he wants (Bitcoins before pay). If you one day find out that you are willing to adjust your trade terms to get some Bitcoins, please contact me.

rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:20:44 AM

Its worth to note for others to know, that rothglobal wants the other party to send BTC first, and then he'll make a wire to arrive next day. He is also not willing to use a trusted third party or escrow like https://bitmarket.eu/market/USD which I proposed. I tried to work out something which will work for both of us, but given his short history on the forum and no #bitcoin-otc rating, and unwillingness to use escrow, its impossible for me to accept what he wants (Bitcoins before pay). If you one day find out that you are willing to adjust your trade terms to get some Bitcoins, please contact me.

Actually I did not say I wasn't willing to use a trusted third party / escrow. That would be a twist. A third party/ escrow does not work with our needs since I need a different amount on a daily basis. Anyone with these terms, I will never need to use.

I am enjoying our current way to do this and that is multiple suppliers meeting all our needs instead of getting it all at once in a slower, rigid, less efficient way for us.
rothglobal (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 08:22:16 AM

can you do € by mail?

Depends on the amount, I will not do large amounts by sending paper euro's.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: