Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:46:12 PM

State Law requires paid leave...

I work in a very small firm where I have a vested interest in making sure that all systems stay running because if they don't no one gets paid - it's real simple and I don't mind at all since I love what I do - I think big companies suck and would never work for one - regardless of the bennies

Smiley

your right Maryland had to  when I worked if you had paid leave coming they have to pay it . I had to do it a few times in Maryland when i was working . if you work in Maryland you said to live close to Delaware, if i remember right , so you may not work in Maryland but that is a Maryland Law . They don't have to pay for Jury time  thu but you should get like 5 to 10 dollars a day for or more now i had to do it once I hated it from the state , i think they should pay more after making you show up etc . and working for a big company's sux I worked for the state kind of, before i became disabled once i became disabled they found ways to screw me over but i fought it won some form of pay meant for a while till SS kicked in, they weren't gonna pay any thing at first.That's was with a big company.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:51:07 PM

grand jury in MD pay is $20 to show up first day - selected or not
23 ppl on grand jury panel and I was 2nd to last picked - ARGGH!

12 must be in the room to vote up or down to indict.

$50/day pay on successive days.

In Maryland every Criminal case must go before  Grand Jury - even if you plead guilty before trail or any plea deal - it's a requirement to keep over zealous police and prosecutors from running amok.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:51:45 PM

I only mentioned it as odd since you've been posting on this forum every day this week in other topics. 

One would just think that this information would kind of take priority.

Anyway - delayed or not delayed -- it sounds good.

Sounds like we need a new topic regarding Jury Duty - LOL. 

I just adopted a newborn baby girl today… and I'm my own boss -- not sure if I'll give myself paid paternal leave.  Smiley

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:59:51 PM

grand jury in MD pay is $20 to show up first day - selected or not
23 ppl on grand jury panel and I was 2nd to last picked - ARGGH!

12 must be in the room to vote up or down to indict.

$50/day pay on successive days.

In Maryland every Criminal case must go before  Grand Jury - even if you plead guilty before trail or any plea deal - it's a requirement to keep over zealous police and prosecutors from running amok.

i know this off topic cool nice to know now no matter what they have to back then you had ask for it.

cool well

good hear about the miner , i hope it's true .  i trust you but don't trust them . they really don't have to follow any US laws can do whatever Pleases them to some extent, that's why they come to places like these forums and ask for inverter instead of doing it the right way.This way they don't have to answer to anyone and petty much steal it at will.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:09:57 PM

I only mentioned it as odd since you've been posting on this forum every day this week in other topics. 

One would just think that this information would kind of take priority.

Anyway - delayed or not delayed -- it sounds good.

Sounds like we need a new topic regarding Jury Duty - LOL. 

I just adopted a newborn baby girl today… and I'm my own boss -- not sure if I'll give myself paid paternal leave.  Smiley

HEHE lol.

subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:10:16 PM

word of Hashra's top notch customer service is spreading.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28181/i-ve-been-hashra-scammed/36

hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Unfortunately the signs just aren't good overall - which is sad.

1.  No one is getting refunds from Hashra (from way back in October and on)

2.  No unit from Hashra has shipped

3.  No offense, but LifeforcePools (the one reselling in the US) -- waited at least 3 days before telling everyone what "Simon" supposedly said over the weekend -- that the units would ship end of week.

This I don't get - and you obviously did have time on Monday to post the update (because your history on here shows posts in other topics Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning).  Instead you said you had jury duty this week - but you still had time to post and complain about LTCGear not paying you - LOL.  One would think that an update would be the first thing you would post on your topic / store.

So this indicates that you are either losing faith with Hashra yourself or you are just trying to buy time (in hopes to save yourself).  I don't think you are trying to de-fraud others -- you aren't that type.  But if you've sent money to Hashra -- then you could really get in a bind to say the least.

4.  There are no drawings, videos, nothing regarding these Astros.

5.  Hashra is already in a boat load of trouble for fraud (if you check out other forums).

6.  BTC and LTC have taken a huge hit.

I think it is time for LifeforcePools to just tell it how it is - why the 3 day delay in revealing the supposed "over the weekend" communication from "Simon."   

I say this because you don't want to lose credibility with your pools and your new innovative product being released.

Honestly I don't even know how Hashra can build a unit like this and ship it for free around the US for $450.  They just use chips / components from other manufacturers.  There's really no new technology here (as the A2 Terminators can hash out 100Mh/s at about 700 watts or so if the room is cold).  And the shipping alone has to be $75.00. 

I guess it is what they say -- if sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

For those that ordered on the 1st batch - PLEASE check with your credit card company to see exactly how long you have to dispute a charge.

I sure hope I am wrong on all of this, for the sake of the community, my fellow miners and Scrypt mining in general.

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:44:28 AM

here's the way it is....

Simon told me on Saturday that the unit will start shipping "this coming week"

that's all I know - it's as simple as that.

read into it what you will but that's the bottom line.

this aint the only thing going on in my life - whether that's sits well with you or not...

I do not like your accusatorial tone at all and frankly I'm fucking tired of it.

Your money has just been refunded and do not place another order because it won't be accepted.

If you want a Hashra unit then you can order from Simon...good luck pal because I'm a helluva lot more responsive than he ever is.

I am simply a guy trying to do my best in a situation I have little control over and that apparently is simply not good enough for you.

have a nice day.

and if anyone else wants a refund no problem at all and it's never been a problem.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
FixItDad

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:50:41 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 01:17:03 PM by FixItDad

Stop cryin over chicken chips yeh all.
Your choices of buying have been fcked up by Zuesminers valconeo withdraw etc. & L1's the list goes on, slender pickings for all.
Old bitches go back to the forum pages you have left dormant and spread yeh shit there!
A lot of you peeps probably haven't even purchased through the shop linked to this forum.
Your type bashin a bloke who has only been trying to better help miners in general plus himself and his hip pocket, don't forget we a all human and need to make a living. ( dont come back with hobby and fun - Bullshit, you only invest what you can afford to loose worst case scenario! This is not a fckin game).
P.S. this reseller has statements regarding refunds and eeven let you buy through paypal, where do you get that fuckin choice?

We all have differing levels of risk "before i crap on some more I am in for 18 atro 3's" and sweating on deliver to data center for contracted 12k as well.
 Way back when all suppliers were ceasing production we were all looking for alternatives and bitchin ( me personally i got fucked over by zoomhash reseller and Zuesminer pulling geniii cards, all the makers just about fucked all of us over and broke all and any of their web page promises  and shit!) and we all got and been sold used miners- dust bullsit was a con. There all guilty of one thing or another.

My discussions in my choosen mining pool with fellow miners through our shout box along with our personal searches, and price being a big factor drove us to Hashra,
We are where we are get over it. Move on and if your sic of livin get on with it then.
FixItDad
I forgot all the cloud mining cons to boot as well!
bradleyjay

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:37:08 PM

These units will not ship on time, if at all.  I'm calling it now.
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:35:09 PM

I got an E-mail from Simon as well, since I have a contract with Hashra saying that I (My company) could ask for a refund ($ 15.000)  if miners was not delivered latest 24th December.
Simon has answered me 2 times after Christmas, one, that confirms what Lifeforce is saying and one re. the PI image needed for the miners.
I will ask him again today to give proof or I will ask for refund.
If someone is to blame here, its Simon, his is sitting on a gold egg and messes things up.
Its quite understandable why Bitmain and Zeus stopped their Volcano and L1 (They did not), they didnt wanted to compete on hashrate against them self.... Pretty easy to understand... like KNC did.

In a very short time if no new ASIC companies is starting up, the NON centralized idea of Crypto is going to be centralized.............

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:13:37 PM

here's the way it is....

Simon told me on Saturday that the unit will start shipping "this coming week"

that's all I know - it's as simple as that.

read into it what you will but that's the bottom line.

this aint the only thing going on in my life - whether that's sits well with you or not...

I do not like your accusatorial tone at all and frankly I'm fucking tired of it.

Your money has just been refunded and do not place another order because it won't be accepted.

If you want a Hashra unit then you can order from Simon...good luck pal because I'm a helluva lot more responsive than he ever is.

I am simply a guy trying to do my best in a situation I have little control over and that apparently is simply not good enough for you.

have a nice day.

and if anyone else wants a refund no problem at all and it's never been a problem.

Yeah - we all have something else going on in our lives.  I have a newborn in the N-ICU - but I still manage to deal with business in a professional way.

If no one else sees someone waiting 3 days to give people an update odd then well - I dunno - maybe Psychology 101 should be retaken.  I'll leave it at that and keep my fingers crossed for everyone that purchased a unit.

There are a lot of angry angry people on this forum - and a lot of people that will believe anything (including all of the Ponzi Mining schemes - lol).  I guess it is because there are more scams and vaporware than there are real products these days.

Good luck.

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:18:20 PM

fine - let them Vent here where it belongs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822750.msg9193570#msg9193570

because I don't deserve any of it nor will I tolerate it.

I don't believe in the scortched earth policy.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:48:12 PM

if you want to say something constructive fine - but you don't have any skin in the game and you are not a customer of mine.

if you wanna be a troll start your own thread to bash.

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄