Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:35:15 PM

Happy New Year to all.
Are there any Hashra news ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:32:30 PM

no news Sad

(it that good news?? )

I wrote a few posts back a bit of news.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:03:47 PM

I guess those refunds should be rolling out to everyone from Hashra since December 31st has passed and they have not shipped.

Anyone getting them?

sk8erskid420

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:42:16 PM

I PM'ed Lifeforcepools (OP of this thread) yesterday asking if he had any updates. He has been online since my PM but hasn't responded, although I imagine he probably has a lot of PM's to answer. Lifeforcepools, could you please pass along any information you might have? Even if it is just to say that you haven't heard anything, a response is greatly appreciated.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:46:54 PM

I would expect you wouldn't hear anything until at least Monday.  Today is a holiday (even in China)...

hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:55:36 PM

Ah - I can see the next delay excuse already -- "Delayed due to Chinese New Year Celebrations - Shipping expected at the end of March."  LOL

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:08:26 PM

I've been watching this thread and have been interested in getting a scrypt or sha256 asic miner after running a few GPU rigs.  Talk about a let down.  This is the type of stuff that casts shadows in the cryptocoin world and only hurts the value for everyone.  hope these guys can make up for their failure to deliver.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:47:19 PM

I think most of us are very patient if real updates are given and they are truthful.  I mean if you can't meet a deadline, then just own up to it and say why.  Most people will be ok with that.  But when you say nothing and deadlines pass -- then it looks very very deceitful.  Bummer.

giveen

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:03:11 PM

I think most of us are very patient if real updates are given and they are truthful.  I mean if you can't meet a deadline, then just own up to it and say why.  Most people will be ok with that.  But when you say nothing and deadlines pass -- then it looks very very deceitful.  Bummer.

I've gotten several emails from Simon, and yeah, sometimes it takes days to get a response, but other times he and I will fire three or four emails back and forth.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:16:20 AM

I've gotten several emails from Simon, and yeah, sometimes it takes days to get a response, but other times he and I will fire three or four emails back and forth.

Right - but have you gotten any concrete information?  Real dates?  Anything?  It just looks like unspecific responses.

giveen

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:32:59 AM

Right - but have you gotten any concrete information?  Real dates?  Anything?  It just looks like unspecific responses.

Just wishes on pie's in the skies, just like everyone.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:54:42 PM

sigh, I'll  give it till the 19 th of this month then refund time . I'm  actually building founds to buy a second one if batch one sells i may try to buy one of the batch two. or even go with some one else if there out or keep a eye on the A2 sense they should drop if this ever see light of day .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:02:56 PM

HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Our new store will open Friday 11/21/14 and we'll accept BTC, Wire Transfer or Paypal.

The Lifeforce Pools store is now open for your pre-orders: Wire Transfer/Paypal and BTC Payments are accepted

http://shop.lifeforce.info

Machines Available

* Astro - 100 MH/s
* Astro - Warp2 - 200 MH/s
* Astro - Warp3 - 300 MH/s
* Astro Bumblebee - 500 MH/s
* Astro Optimus Prime - 1,000 MH/s (1 GH/s)
* Astro Megatron - 2,500 MH/s (2.5 GH/s)

I know there have been a number of complaints against Hashra for not delivering this box back in October when it was originally promised but I have been a Hashra customer since March of 2014 and yes Simon from Hashra can be very hard to get hold of once in a while, but eventually HE ALWAYS COMES THOUGH AND HE DOES EVENTUALLY DELIVER.

I communicate with Simon on a daily basis and have been watching the progress of this machine closely for a few months.

THESE REALLY ARE INCREDIBLE VALUES: Assuming $75 PSU, $20 Pi, $10 Pi PSU and $6  USB Cable = $111

The true cost ready to rock and roll is:

100 Mh/S : $5.61 MH/S
200 MH/S : $5.36 MH/S
300 MH/S : $5.21 MH?S

Quantity Discounts Available for large orders

The machine is 28NM chipped and only requires 600 Watts at 100 MH/s, but a 750 watt PSU is HIGHLY recommended to allow for safe headroom. The advertised specs are 600 watts +- 10%

I can offer you ordering these machines from a U.S. based business and many of you know me as jjj092353 before I created my new Profile after I took over the Lifeforce Pools.

I am based in Maryland, USA can take order to ship worldwide. The unit is $450 (with free worldwide shipping) and I will be offering quantity discounts and can take orders to ship worldwide and there are discounts on the 200 MH/s (2 unit) and 300 MH/s (3 unit) packages.

What I can tell you is that your questions/inquiries to me will be answered within 24 to 48 hours and folks who mine in my pools know that I'm responsive. It sucks for people who were expecting these machines back in October and have to wait an additional two months, but the Chinese Manufacturers are a fickle group and they really do have us all by the balls. I can't really speak for Simon and make no excuses for him but no doubt he was stuck between a rock and a hard place when the manufacturer encountered delays. He can only go on what he was told and none of us have magic wands.

I will be accepting Paypal, BTC and Wire Transfer.

To be realistic - you can expect delivery between December 15 and January 15 - and I AM NOT PROMISING DELIVERY BY JANUARY 1st.

I have 20 of these machines on order for myself for a small mining farm I'm building and will be stocking more for local pickup. Shipment is Free from China.

The new units do not come with a Rasberry Pi, usb cable or Pi power supply or PSU - you must purchase them locally. A Pi image will be available for downloading prior to deliver as will a special version of CGminer for Windows and *nix system.

If you want to order before the store is open I can take your orders and you'll receive an order # and your spot will be guaranteed in the first batch of these machine to be delivered.

Personally I have recommended to Simon that he raise the price on this machine January 1st because I think it's priced to low, but since Gaw pulled the plug on their 300 MH unit, Zeus pulled the plug on theirs, the L1 is not going to be made any longer and Zeus decided to NOT manufacture the Gen III boards us miners have very little to pick from and this machine is a real game changer for us folks who don't like our mining choices made for us.

100 MH/S ASIC SCRYPT MINER
(VERY LIMITED STOCK, SHIPPING STARTING IN DECEMBER)

DETAILS:
The next generation ASIC Scrypt miner from HASHRA, great power at 100MH.
With out doubt the best $ per MH available today, We have partnered up with one of our manufacturers in China to produce a very small amount of the ASTRO miner per batch.
The ASTRO is based on readily available technology already in the marketplace, no speculative pre-order on non tested technology or chip design here!
We are able to achieve such a great price for the ASTRO as we will be selling these in small batches by pre-order.
Super easy plug and play set up, get mining in minutes with our own specially designed firmware "CONTROLA" with a Raspberry Pi.
The Astro has a separate USB data cable that can be connected to a Raspberry Pi as controller or you can connect directly to PC and use CGminer.
We will provide you with full support to get you going and keep you mining all the way to the Moon!

SPECS:
Hash Rate: 100MH (Minimum)
Cooling: 120mm Cooling Fans with maximum exposure aluminum heatsink with extraction mounted fans at rear of 4U case.
Chip: 28nm dedicated ASIC Scrypt using 7 modules
Power Consumption: Approximately 600W (+ or – 10%)
Power Connection: We recommend to use 1 x 750W modular 80PLUS Gold PSU that has separate 6pin PCIE connections.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1 x ASTRO with data and power connectors

SHIPPING:
We can ship to anywhere in the world that FEDEX, DHL, EMS or SF Express can deliver to.
Delivery time to you in most cases is 3-4 days after it leaves us though for obvious reasons we cannot guarantee that.
All shipments get sent from China. You are responsible for paying any Tax, VAT, Import duties or fees into your country.
We will help you with this and make sure the delivery is as painless as possible for you.
Please note the Miners are clearly marked with a (CE) and (FCC) mark that you can let customs be aware of if they ask.
These units are labeled for the shipment as "Computer Hardware Components, ASIC Processor with Heat-sink and Fan Cooling Unit".

WARRANTY:
90 Day Warranty (Any over clocking or hardware mods voids warranty).
Returns or refunds are not accepted and all sales are final.
We will provide full support to resolve any technical issues you may have and to have the miner repaired with replacement parts or completely replaced if needed.
And where are the units that were expected to ship December, OP?
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:21:51 PM

sigh, I'll  give it till the 19 th of this month then refund time . I'm  actually building founds to buy a second one if batch one sells i may try to buy one of the batch two. or even go with some one else if there out or keep a eye on the A2 sense they should drop if this ever see light of day .

Curious -- are you waiting until it hits the 30 or 45 days you can dispute a charge?

When did you place your order with LifeForcePools?
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:26:05 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 01:01:31 AM by toptek

sigh, I'll  give it till the 19 th of this month then refund time . I'm  actually building founds to buy a second one if batch one sells i may try to buy one of the batch two. or even go with some one else if there out or keep a eye on the A2 sense they should drop if this ever see light of day .

Curious -- are you waiting until it hits the 30 or 45 days you can dispute a charge?

When did you place your order with LifeForcePools?

I want the miner . so ill wait and hope,  i don't have to  hell make good I'm sure i made another buy from him he refunded with in hours .

i think I said above why hes in the US and lives kind of close to me, i don't know him personally never meet him. that said i bought it off him becasue it was done with PayPal and were he lives i don't do any kind of non us per orders or buys , I got screwed one time doing a over seas per buy not bit coin related . and so far PayPal has made good on any thing i bought thu them that went bad.

and above all i won't pay with bit coins unless its shipped that same day for reason we all know .

i will either use PayPal or a credit card rather it was a CC, i get faster results. that's why you will Polly never see me complain about any bad buys, i can take care of it, so no need to complain Smiley .

atm  im not complaining just wish now they would ship them or come here and tell us whats up so i know what action i can expect or need to follow. and my complaint if you want to call it that is  directed at the vendor and not the re-seller. So gets off you ass plz and get the show on the road in one form or the other. NO excuses.

and order date was about the time I saw no L1 were gonna happen like the 1st of  DEC i knew then they were concealed  but hoped other wise and did not  say much that was't like bit main to not have them shipped before the due date they follow thu .

on Paypal from what i saw its a 180 days  Smiley: ..

Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:31:01 PM

any news from hashra ?
their hompage is still untouched, no firmware, current messages unanswered
nam-shub

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:58:57 PM

I know this has been pointed out before,
but people should take a good look at how the last project ended that lifeforcepools and Xircom pushed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.380
Over the course of the whole sad story the same promises were made and the same stalling-tactics were used.
In the MAT-case hundreds of people lost their investment, averaging around $7k per person.
This project might be targeting a different pricepoint, but the pattern that shows in the development of this thread is just too familiar.

My advice: if you payed using paypal or something similar that has a buyers protection period, DO NOT LET IT PASS!
Recall your payment and get your money back if they do not deliver in the timeframe advertised.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:11:27 PM

I know this has been pointed out before,
but people should take a good look at how the last project ended that lifeforcepools and Xircom pushed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.380
Over the course of the whole sad story the same promises were made and the same stalling-tactics were used.
In the MAT-case hundreds of people lost their investment, averaging around $7k per person.
This project might be targeting a different pricepoint, but the pattern that shows in the development of this thread is just too familiar.

My advice: if you payed using paypal or something similar that has a buyers protection period, DO NOT LET IT PASS!
Recall your payment and get your money back if they do not deliver in the timeframe advertised.

I did point this out and my posts got deleted. Hopefully yours will stay long enough for others to see.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:06:40 AM

Just got an email back from Simon

Hi Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are due to ship out next week, behind schedule I'm afraid.
I am very sorry for this.

We will be in touch as soon as we can regarding tracking details.

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.

any shipping  details yet or maybe i should ask later in the week  Smiley . like Tuesday or Wednesday ?.

giveen

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:30:34 AM

Just got an email back from Simon

Hi Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are due to ship out next week, behind schedule I'm afraid.
I am very sorry for this.

We will be in touch as soon as we can regarding tracking details.

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.

any shipping  details yet or maybe i should ask later in the week  Smiley . like Tuesday or Wednesday ?.

I'm emailing him on Wednesday, and if there is another delay, I'm pulling out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: