Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:15:38 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 06:44:21 PM by lifeforcepools

I'm not trying to create drama here -- but this is what you said in a previous post:

"well - the boards are complete and tested which is how they came up with the revised power requirements. cases are being manufactured and software being tested now. So I am not promising  by December 31 tough I am hopeful deliveries begin by December 15….."

Now you are saying that they are not complete and they need 7-10 to finish testing the board, which means the boards are NOT completed and tested.

I'm sure you can see my concern??

I understand  - it all boils down to the definition of complete...

I said tweaking and that's what I meant - minor changes to resistors etc to get the most speed and efficiency they can.

and I'm serious about what I said about two hours.

http://www.chinaimportal.com/blog/importers-guide-to-shenzhen-capital-of-electronics-manufacturing/

however - if you really are concerned I have no problem whatsoever about refunding all of your money - no problem whatsoever.

I am just trying to be honest - something that's sorely lacking from people selling gear on this website.

you can wait until after the first batch is delivered here in the states and place another order if you like.

let me know if you want a refund - thanks!

if there are going to be delays - you guys will be the first to know because just like you - I adhere to bad news is better than no news and it's exactly why I stated than I'm hopeful that deliveries can begin mid December but I said in my OP "I AM NOT PROMISING DELIVERY BY JANUARY 1st."

I've been down this path several times - with pre-orders and I never had the comfort level of being able to deal with someone in the states - it was always either send BTC or Wire Transfer to China and then good luck if delays were encountered. I like to think I'm providing a valuable service that miners have never had before.

Smiley thanks!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:38:12 PM

I appreciate the offer Smiley  but I still have faith and will wait the 10 days to see a video of the completed unit running.

If they fail to meet this crucial deadline of a real unit (in a high quality video showing the insides and out / hashing, etc) -- then I would definitely want a refund.

I've actually travelled to Shenzhen -- but it has been 10 years and I know a lot has changed.

Thanks for your honesty!

Saucy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:57:25 AM

Where is local pickup at?

West Chester, Pa. USA!

I will pick up some when you have stock, if there isn't too much snow.  please let me know.
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:08:29 AM

West Chester, Pa. USA!

I will pick up some when you have stock, if there isn't too much snow.  please let me know.

please define 'some' - I need to make plans and as it looks right now I probably won't stock any since I plan on putting everything I get into action mining.

when the cut off date is established for this first batch of orders I'll get in touch and if you want me to hold one or two I should be able to based on a small deposit.

thanks

snow....we shall see Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Saucy

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:21:16 AM

West Chester, Pa. USA!

please define 'some' - I need to make plans and as it looks right now I probably won't stock any since I plan on putting everything I get into action mining.

when the cut off date is established for this first batch of orders I'll get in touch and if you want me to hold one or two I should be able to based on a small deposit.

thanks

Probably < 5 .

I'm having a hard time understanding how you are selling bundles of 25 miners, yet have physical plans to mine with all.   I know how much space/psus/AC is needed for these, that would be impossible to plan for if you don't know how many units you will get after pre-orders.

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:52:30 AM

West Chester, Pa. USA!

thanks

Probably < 5 .

I'm having a hard time understanding how you are selling bundles of 25 miners, yet have physical plans to mine with all.   I know how much space/psus/AC is needed for these, that would be impossible to plan for if you don't know how many units you will get after pre-orders.

ok - thanks

I'm not sure where your came to understand that I'm selling "bundles of 25" - I don't believe I wrote than anywhere. 

In terms of what will be available and when after the first batch that is currently unknown.

Size is 4U - PSU requirements have been posted.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Saucy

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:58:29 AM

West Chester, Pa. USA!

thanks

Probably < 5 .

ok - thanks

I'm not sure where your came to understand that I'm selling "bundles of 25" - I don't believe I wrote than anywhere. 

In terms of what will be available and when after the first batch that is currently unknown.

Size is 4U - PSU requirements have been posted.

your website has "bundles of 25", which you are accepting payment for.

http://shop.lifeforce.info/shop/astro-megatron-2500mh-2-5-ghs25-x-100-mhthe-biggest-the-baddest/

as you said "I probably won't stock any since I plan on putting everything I get into action mining", I wasn't sure how you know how many you will accommodate in your mining when you don't know how many you will have ordered.   

Thanks dood.
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:36:20 PM

my website also has qty 1 2 3 5 and 10 also

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Saucy

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:43:48 PM

my website also has qty 1 2 3 5 and 10 also

great. 

my point is that you could sell 200 more units before your shipment.

So I'm asking how you have physical plans for mining when you don't know how many miners you will have.

The reasons I ask, are because:

you are beating around the bush for some reason

I want to know if you will have miners for me to buy.
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:58:33 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 02:10:49 PM by lifeforcepools

actually - I am not beating around the bush. I have not decided on whether or not I will keep any machines in stock for resale and that is an honest answer.

first - I have limited space to store them -..the simplest and most cost effective method is to simply pre-order. These machines are unlike any other type of inventory because they can make money for me (or anyone) by simply being turned on.

however I will talk to my business partner and discuss buying some extra units that we can put into production and earmark for resale at the advertised price and get back to you and post via this thread today.

regards

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:54:53 PM

Yes its nice but almost impossible to calculate ROI at this rate since the difficulty will increase exponentially.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:20:12 PM

Yes its nice but almost impossible to calculate ROI at this rate since the difficulty will increase exponentially.

if you're referring to LTC I agree however there are published Difficulty Charts. But as we both know increasing difficulty is really small potatoes compared to increasing network hash which is the real deciding factor. But LTC is just one of 50 to 60 scrypt coins and depending on your mining goals and strategy, LTC may not even be a choice. As the owner of a pool with over 25 coins, I can tell you what only a very small percentage of miners mine LTC - LTC seems to the primary choice for mining farms and folks who mine primarily for short term profit and because if it's large daily yield. The balance of the scrypt mining community focuses on about 15 to 20 coins that have better ROI's than LTC but have much smaller daily total yields.

What is truly amazing if you look at Network Hash rates is the amount of hashing power dedicated to Doge with it's extraordinary low daily yields, but there are a lot miners banking on a dramatic increase in values when it halves soon.

Only time will tell - of course!

exciting and interesting times for sure....

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:15:07 PM

I agree -- I think you would make more money mining other coins like 42, BTB, GLD, ARI, NVC, HBN, etc. -- that is what I do.  They tend to always be more profitable than LTC.  You can then trade the native coin into BTC using an exchange like Cryptsy.

Plus with these coins, you find blocks faster, the difficulty is much much much lower than LTC and you see money trickle in constantly -- instead of hoping to hit the LTC block once in a blue moon.

In addition - it is just more fun.  You have a little more control over your future and sometimes you get lucky if you trade right and do really well.

So ROI on a Scrypt miner -- outlook still seems to show less than 100 days for LTC -- but if you think outside the box -- outlook can be much better!

I just saw the Difficulty History chart for Litecoin and on 11/29/14 it actually dropped by 2.62% and the next prediction is less than 1%.  So it is rising overall slowly -- not exponentially.

FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:42:28 PM

What is truly amazing if you look at Network Hash rates is the amount of hashing power dedicated to Doge with it's extraordinary low daily yields, but there are a lot miners banking on a dramatic increase in values when it halves soon.

Only time will tell - of course!

exciting and interesting times for sure....

It's hashrate that isn't "dedicated" to Dogecoin, though...that's the thing. It's hashrate being thrown at Dogecoin due to Litecoin merged mining, because why not get both, while you're at it? The extra Dogecoin is icing. I don't think anyone is banking on ANYTHING, with regard to Dogecoin. It has never reacted to halvings with price gains.

In my opinion, we're probably looking at 2 TH/s in Litecoin by the end of the year. I'm holding out a little longer before my next round of hardware. My power costs are just too high...I need hardware to come under $4/MH (after power supplies, etc...)
Saucy

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:04:49 PM

actually - I am not beating around the bush. I have not decided on whether or not I will keep any machines in stock for resale and that is an honest answer.

first - I have limited space to store them -..the simplest and most cost effective method is to simply pre-order. These machines are unlike any other type of inventory because they can make money for me (or anyone) by simply being turned on.

however I will talk to my business partner and discuss buying some extra units that we can put into production and earmark for resale at the advertised price and get back to you and post via this thread today.

regards

Thanks.
Ruck918

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

Will the miners be shipped to you first and then you ship to the customers in the states. Our how does that workout. I'm on the fence still but don't mind paying with paypal wish more hardware vendors would accept paypal.
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:45:07 PM

Will the miners be shipped to you first and then you ship to the customers in the states. Our how does that workout. I'm on the fence still but don't mind paying with paypal wish more hardware vendors would accept paypal.

the machines will be shipped directly to customers - regardless of your delivery country.

thanks for asking

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
marquix

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:53:26 AM

(...)

These are truly exciting times for Miners who like to make their own choices - whether you realize it not between us and the rental market - we are the only thing that keeps the alt crypto currency market alive because all of the cloud based services only want to mine BTC or LTC - we play an extremely vital role in this market.

you're spot on -- but, strangely, almost nobody seems to really catch on to this :(  It's all cloud mining centers -- which sucks for the very reasons you mentioned!

Feels like 1993 when the AOL idiots were unleashed and fucked up "our good ole internet" (and trampled Netiquette and gave rise to all kinds of cons and bamboozles because they were so dumb that online crime started to pay).

I am glad that you actively support some counter-measures against this re-happening. Crypto coins are about DECENTRALIZATION, so let us not fall for "centralization through the back-door" -- again...

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:11:52 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 12:48:50 PM by toptek

I am so tempted by this unit. Seriously considering it.

Me to .  IF it wasn't a per order i would have for sure. These guys dropped me a line the other day told me they would have to hold up due to what Zeus did .

http://www.deltaminers.com/

Happy mining

cya

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

Any word on the HASHRA ASTRO WARP 3? That's the 300 Mh/s version and is what I'm interested in getting.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: