Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:32:26 PM

The only thing that continues to give me hope is the fact that people who have requested a refund have reported them have indeed received it.

Its now 2:30pm in the UK, so 8 more hours till Jan 1st, 2015 in the UK.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:42:18 PM

Well the thing about Zeushash indicating more advanced miners means nothing -- they are a Ponzi-Mining company.  You can say anything -- but I sincerely doubt they have any real hardware.

On refunds from Hashra -- so there are people receiving refunds from Hashra?  They do speak?  Are people receiving it via bank wire?  Are any of them on here to confirm this?

On mining 42 coin -- yeah I agree this is a good coin to mine, as the value does fluctuate from 5 to 6 and sometimes higher if you hold them long enough.

I made a ton on Songcoin over the last 2 days. 

If the Hashra Astros were available now -- I'd buy 10 to 20 of them -- if I knew they would deliver and they worked.  But I'm not seeing any indication of anything.  Perhaps it is a big secret for those who get them.  LOL

Finally -- Hash-to-Coin is the best and most stable alt coin pool out there -- everyone should check them out.  They have a ton of coins and a lot of hash behind them.  I've tried all of the pools -- this one delivers.  Not the prettiest, but it works extremely well. 

giveen

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:04:15 PM

On refunds from Hashra -- so there are people receiving refunds from Hashra?  They do speak?  Are people receiving it via bank wire?  Are any of them on here to confirm this?

There is one or two people mentioned in this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822750.20

Then there is this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864057.msg9954116;topicseen#msg9954116

Like I said, a few. So I'm holding on to a thread of hope. If not, I'll guess I"ll order some G-Blacks, of course that depends on how long it takes to get my refund back.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:12:32 PM

Then there is this

Like I said, a few. So I'm holding on to a thread of hope. If not, I'll guess I"ll order some G-Blacks, of course that depends on how long it takes to get my refund back.

I wish the prices would come down on the A2Megas, had the 110 Mh/s version and it worked great (after the PS was replaced)...If this product ever is released, I can see the A2s price dropping really fast.

giveen

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:16:05 PM

Then there is this

I wish the prices would come down on the A2Megas, had the 110 Mh/s version and it worked great (after the PS was replaced)...If this product ever is released, I can see the A2s price dropping really fast.

For the longest time, I had issue after issue with my Thunder-x3, turns out I was using split PCI-E cables for two blades.
I really want one of those A2's as well, but the price is not dropping at all. If it was at the $500 range, I would buy one.

Sadly as of right now, I am selling my Thunder-x3, but will keep running my G-Black and Black Widow for a bit longer. With the huge dump in scrypt coin value, I'm not completely at a loss with ROI but I'm holding out for a 3+ year investment strategy.

This Astro was suppose to be my savior but I'm becoming more doubtful everyday. I was going to use this to replace all my equipment. 2x my current hashrate and 66% less electricity.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:28:37 PM

I waited, actually sold off the A2Mega and the 4 G-Blacks I had.  Didn't pre-buy these at all.  With all the crap happening in the crypto world, I would hold out for someone flipping them on E-Bay for the $100 profit.  Glad I waited!!

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:53:19 PM

On refunds from Hashra -- so there are people receiving refunds from Hashra?  They do speak?  Are people receiving it via bank wire?  Are any of them on here to confirm this?

Then there is this

A2 will drop a lot so may the titans that's why we need some thing like this to  come out , so the other vendor etc can see how profitable selling hardware to miner still is etc etc .. i hate cloud mining would rather have the hardware in my home . i can see it and use it how want to, when i want to , do  what I want to it etc etc .....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

I waited, actually sold off the A2Mega and the 4 G-Blacks I had.  Didn't pre-buy these at all.  With all the crap happening in the crypto world, I would hold out for someone flipping them on E-Bay for the $100 profit.  Glad I waited!!

I'm about to sell a Zeus Tx3 on eBay  it holds it own but uses way to much power for what it does . the other Zeus's  i have atm are ok i mean they are not to bad on power and actually work well but soon even those won't be worth it . i have a not so bad price per KW on power at 0.0919 per kw it evens out.

giveen

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:58:34 PM

I waited, actually sold off the A2Mega and the 4 G-Blacks I had.  Didn't pre-buy these at all.  With all the crap happening in the crypto world, I would hold out for someone flipping them on E-Bay for the $100 profit.  Glad I waited!!

I'm about to sell a Zeus Tx3 on eBay  it holds it own but uses way to much power for what it does .

WHich is why I'm switching to G-Blacks.

24 MH/s at 440W according to my power meter.
giveen

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:59:24 PM

Just got an email back from Simon

Hi Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are due to ship out next week, behind schedule I'm afraid.
I am very sorry for this.

We will be in touch as soon as we can regarding tracking details.

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:06:37 PM

I waited, actually sold off the A2Mega and the 4 G-Blacks I had.  Didn't pre-buy these at all.  With all the crap happening in the crypto world, I would hold out for someone flipping them on E-Bay for the $100 profit.  Glad I waited!!

I'm about to sell a Zeus Tx3 on eBay  it holds it own but uses way to much power for what it does .

I may even sell it at a lose with a PSU and  PI for a really nice price still thinking about it .

if the i get one of these i have the PSU and PIs laying around so that's np for me.  i per ordered one, not thu Hashra been burned that way in the past on other stuff not mining related so i stick to buying inside the US or I don't buy it .

giveen

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:08:12 PM

I'm about to sell a Zeus Tx3 on eBay  it holds it own but uses way to much power for what it does .

I may even sell it at a lose with a PSU and  PI for a really nice price still thinking about it .

if the i get one of these i have the PSU and PIs laying around so that's np for me.

I am keeping my Seasonic PSU, because not sure if the Astro has a built-in PSU or not.
My Thunder still has a couple days of bidding left. I actually got it for free for some security work I did for Terry at ZeusMiner
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:12:49 PM

I'm about to sell a Zeus Tx3 on eBay  it holds it own but uses way to much power for what it does .

I may even sell it at a lose with a PSU and  PI for a really nice price still thinking about it .

if the i get one of these i have the PSU and PIs laying around so that's np for me.

I am keeping my Seasonic PSU, because not sure if the Astro has a built-in PSU or not.
My Thunder still has a couple days of bidding left. I actually got it for free for some security work I did for Terry at ZeusMiner

nice deal there  .sadly these comes with no PSU or PI according whats posted on life forces site.

and the front page.

The new units do not come with a Rasberry Pi, usb cable or Pi power supply or PSU - you must purchase them locally. A Pi image will be available for downloading prior to deliver as will a special version of CGminer for Windows and *nix system.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:33:23 PM

Ok - so has anyone gotten a refund from Hashra that ordered in November or December??

I see the refund for one guy that ordered and was promised in October -- that was going as a fraud case.

But I haven't seen anyone asking for a refund that ordered in November or December…

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:38:24 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 09:16:09 PM by toptek

Well the thing about Zeushash indicating more advanced miners means nothing -- they are a Ponzi-Mining company.  You can say anything -- but I sincerely doubt they have any real hardware.

On refunds from Hashra -- so there are people receiving refunds from Hashra?  They do speak?  Are people receiving it via bank wire?  Are any of them on here to confirm this?

On mining 42 coin -- yeah I agree this is a good coin to mine, as the value does fluctuate from 5 to 6 and sometimes higher if you hold them long enough.

I made a ton on Songcoin over the last 2 days.  

If the Hashra Astros were available now -- I'd buy 10 to 20 of them -- if I knew they would deliver and they worked.  But I'm not seeing any indication of anything.  Perhaps it is a big secret for those who get them.  LOL

Finally -- Hash-to-Coin is the best and most stable alt coin pool out there -- everyone should check them out.  They have a ton of coins and a lot of hash behind them.  I've tried all of the pools -- this one delivers.  Not the prettiest, but it works extremely well.  

I would like to know wtf they mean by More advanced miners to , I subed to one of there news letter i get from time to time . they claim to have 70 K in users  doing cloud mining atm . which I  find hard to beve becasue  every one i know that's into mining is like me, would rather have the hardware and  hate cloud mining. I guess the only reason they have that many was from refunds and no hard ware to be had .

I have to add about Zeus if they don't make there hardware any more as they claim on there site who does ? and  why can't we buy direct from them ? then  say go fdskjlf; your self Zeus ? Smiley .

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:41:47 PM

those thing should break even in one months, based on the calculator, dunno if coinwarz is correct

not bad at all for an asic scrypt

Hmm - not seeing where these will break even in one month.  You have to pay for electricity, a PSU and a controller (or a spare PC).

A simple calculation using LTC (which is not what you want to mine) -- would show a break even point of 168 days (if you are adding $50 for a PSU -- total cost of $500) and your electricity is 11 cents per kw.  If you take a coin that performs 200% of LTC -- which doesn't really exist all the time -- that would cut the time in half.

Maybe 3 months if you mine the right coins?

you don't mine litecoin, but the most profitable one at worst it may take two months no more

yup i would say 2 month mini 4 month tops but at what speeds or what coin you  really didn't say . but my point was directed more at hdmediaservices not as a  personal attack im not that way but just as a  example .

yeah don't worry, it wasn't a personal attack for me , Cheesy

when i said 1 month, i just based it on the calculator on coinwarz, but we know coinwarz tell bullshit often
hdmediaservices

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:42:56 PM

It is a full ponzi scheme.  I bet 99% of the "cloud" mining setups are fake.  It doesn't make any sense.

People will believe anything with nothing to back it up (photos, physical location, phone #, etc).

hdmediaservices

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:47:26 PM

So where is "LifeForcePools" with any information?  This is his deal...

He logged on today and responded in another topic about LTCGear -- yet another Ponzi-Mining scheme that is collapsing.

pc3david

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:48:00 PM

It is a full ponzi scheme.  I bet 99% of the "cloud" mining setups are fake.  It doesn't make any sense.

People will believe anything with nothing to back it up (photos, physical location, phone #, etc).

Perhaps you can follow up with some specifics on the details of the Ponzi scheme. I've ordered some units, so I have an interest in the situation. How do you make an investment in this scheme? What is the name of the company where the suckers send their money? What is the advertised return on the investment? What are the names of the early investors that have been paid off with the deposits of later investors? You have something to back up your claims, right? Some photos of documents, names of paid off investors, something?... Do you even know who Ponzi is without looking it up?
Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme       to help you out.

Since I'm not a person that will believe anything with nothing to back it up, I'm waiting for you to present some evidence.

I will give you 2 points though, for your ability to write in complete sentences, something I find sadly lacking in the internet community.

regards,
David
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:04:38 AM

Obviously you are looking for a fight and I'm not going there.

Have a safe New Year!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: