Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This frozen chicken “had a rich, emotional life.”  (Read 21132 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:46:20 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:11:10 PM

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:23:03 PM

We as a society will not respect the rights of animals because we don't recognize human rights properly yet.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:32:10 PM

Cheesy

Haha these militant veggies are pretty funny. It's natural and healthy for us to eat meat, the canine teeth in my mouth prove it.
awesome31312

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:33:48 PM

Cheesy

Haha these militant veggies are pretty funny. It's natural and healthy for us to eat meat, the canine teeth in my mouth prove it.

Rape is also natural. Doesn't prove anything.

protokol
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:39:46 PM

Cheesy

While rape does happen in the natural world (humans/apes/dolphins etc), we have not evolved to exhibit traits designed to facilitate rape specifically. However we have developed traits to specifically eat and digest meat, such as our teeth. Therefore I don't think it's a fair comparison.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:42:10 PM

Cheesy

Rape isn't healthy.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:45:57 PM

Video could have been better but the conditions some of these animals lived in sucks, eating both plants/animals is largely unavoidable for most of population.  Stay away from mass produced meat where possible imo. 
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:48:58 PM

Cheesy

As a man I say this, fuck you.

p.s. Unless their plan is to make it so that we're capable of ingesting rocks and minerals, fuck them too
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:54:13 PM

Video could have been better but the conditions some of these animals lived in sucks, eating both plants/animals is largely unavoidable for most of population.  Stay away from mass produced meat where possible imo. 

You're right, many animals (battery chickens come to mind) are bred in very poor conditions, and I don't agree with this. I try to eat free-range and organic meat where possible, to support the practice of better conditions for animals and also because it tastes better.

This is one area where I think a small amount of government intervention could be a good thing - a true free market system would favour the cheapest (and therefore worst) possible living conditions for animals.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:10:31 PM

Video could have been better but the conditions some of these animals lived in sucks, eating both plants/animals is largely unavoidable for most of population.  Stay away from mass produced meat where possible imo.  

You're right, many animals (battery chickens come to mind) are bred in very poor conditions, and I don't agree with this. I try to eat free-range and organic meat where possible, to support the practice of better conditions for animals and also because it tastes better.

This is one area where I think a small amount of government intervention could be a good thing - a true free market system would favour the cheapest (and therefore worst) possible living conditions for animals.

Ditto that, I always try and eat organic when I can as well, it'll be better for you as well because they haven't put nasty chemicals in it either or growth hormones and the like, I have noticed a genuine difference in the meat.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:47:47 PM

For those who can afford it, get the cheapest chicken meat from a 99 cent store AND some free range chicken meat from wholefoods. Cook them both and compare. The happy chicken tastes better.

Regarding the we were built to rape concept. I would say we are among the tiny group of creatures who does not rape, kill or eat its partner after copulation.

Most of the animal kingdom is built for rape (does not matter which sex). Not mankind.

awesome31312

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:44:02 PM

Cheesy

Rape isn't healthy.

Then why is Bill Cosby always so happy?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:53:51 PM

We're talking about animals here, not plants, right?

What's worse, killing animals for food? Or killing them for pleasure? Humor me in this.

The American Indians killed the buffalo for food, and for their hides. They limited their kills to what they needed to live.

The white-eye sportsmen hunted buffalo for fun - but also at times, to clear grazing land for cattle.

Many viruses are little living animals. Yet many of these hypocrite animal rights activists get vaccinated so that they can kill off viruses.

Why don't they figure out ways so that they can save all the bacteria and viruses in their own bodies, rather than killing them off with their immune systems and medicine? There's gotta be a way to keep from slaughtering all those tiny animals.

And, now, since you probably didn't think of this before, don't go out and commit suicide for all the deaths you are causing. Such a thing might increase certain animal lives in your body for awhile. But it would ultimately destroy the lives and potential lives of many others.

Look.

Before the Great Flood of Noah's day, people were supposed to eat plants. After the Flood, God gave them permission to eat animals, as well. Man, to keep from becoming downright murders of all kinds of animals, have bred certain of the animals for food - cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, etc.

Quit protesting what I do with my property. Maybe if you would learn how to take care of your own, and learn how to think straight, as well, you would realize that you are being used by politics to mess with peoples' lives.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:12:11 AM

What's worse, killing animals for food? Or killing them for pleasure? Humor me in this.

The American Indians killed the buffalo for food, and for their hides. They limited their kills to what they needed to live.

The white-eye sportsmen hunted buffalo for fun - but also at times, to clear grazing land for cattle.

Many viruses are little living animals. Yet many of these hypocrite animal rights activists get vaccinated so that they can kill off viruses.

Why don't they figure out ways so that they can save all the bacteria and viruses in their own bodies, rather than killing them off with their immune systems and medicine? There's gotta be a way to keep from slaughtering all those tiny animals.

And, now, since you probably didn't think of this before, don't go out and commit suicide for all the deaths you are causing. Such a thing might increase certain animal lives in your body for awhile. But it would ultimately destroy the lives and potential lives of many others.

Look.

Before the Great Flood of Noah's day, people were supposed to eat plants. After the Flood, God gave them permission to eat animals, as well. Man, to keep from becoming downright murders of all kinds of animals, have bred certain of the animals for food - cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, etc.

Quit protesting what I do with my property. Maybe if you would learn how to take care of your own, and learn how to think straight, as well, you would realize that you are being used by politics to mess with peoples' lives.

Smiley

I love to eat animals that love to eat plants. I love to eat plants through the tasty flesh of plant loving animals Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:43:35 AM

Look.

Smiley

I love to eat animals that love to eat plants. I love to eat plants through the tasty flesh of plant loving animals Smiley

Most plants are difficult to digest. Most animals are not. The only thing you need from the plants is a dose of phyto-nutrients now and again. And the best place you can get these is from plankton.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
awesome31312

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

I don't really care what you're eating, as long as you don't spread misinformation like most vegans do.

Natural News is full of it.

iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:40:14 PM

Many people can vegetables. Some can fruit. Does iCan can meat?   Grin

iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:30:06 PM

iCan everything ))))

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: