Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This frozen chicken “had a rich, emotional life.”  (Read 21132 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:34:47 PM

*lol* Im sorry for the german.

dank... i know which people you mean. Unfortunately you wont find someone who really can do this. Even the big guru's that claim they can do it were found cheating. So as of now i dont see a solution.

What i wrote in german is: Living only to die? I guess that even is true for every human. I think its important what you do with the time you get. Its not nice if one has to die young and maybe even didnt had a nice life of course.

I see it philosophical. Practically every lifeform only survives because it devours other life. As long as the cow cant show me, that she can life without devouring the life of grass and plants, i have to see it as a necessary evil of life. Noboday survives without taking other life! It would be nice if it would be different but it isnt.

I know who you're talking about but don't let one speak for all.  There is the man who went 16 days in a medically supervised study without water.  He was surveyed 24/7.

There is something to it.  Death isn't a requirement of existence, rather a byproduct of life on earth.

I'm not saying it's wrong to eat, just that it's somewhat of a fallacious practice.  If you can see, you are the universe eating the universe.  Silly isn't it?

Refer to my avatar for an illustrated example of oroboros. (Didnt realize that when I picked it).

I'm just saying that just because we feel the need to eat today, doesn't mean we will tomorrow.

There's infinite love in the universe, plenty of energy for all.

Thanks for the reply.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:28:00 PM

dank... i know which people you mean. Unfortunately you wont find someone who really can do this. Even the big guru's that claim they can do it were found cheating. So as of now i dont see a solution.

What i wrote in german is: Living only to die? I guess that even is true for every human. I think its important what you do with the time you get. Its not nice if one has to die young and maybe even didnt had a nice life of course.

I see it philosophical. Practically every lifeform only survives because it devours other life. As long as the cow cant show me, that she can life without devouring the life of grass and plants, i have to see it as a necessary evil of life. Noboday survives without taking other life! It would be nice if it would be different but it isnt.

I know who you're talking about but don't let one speak for all.  There is the man who went 16 days in a medically supervised study without water.  He was surveyed 24/7.

There is something to it.  Death isn't a requirement of existence, rather a byproduct of life on earth.

I'm not saying it's wrong to eat, just that it's somewhat of a fallacious practice.  If you can see, you are the universe eating the universe.  Silly isn't it?

Refer to my avatar for an illustrated example of oroboros. (Didnt realize that when I picked it).

I'm just saying that just because we feel the need to eat today, doesn't mean we will tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply.

In the New Testament in the Bible, Jesus talks about his church like wheat, planted in the field. He talks this way on several occasions. He even talks about the harvest of the people of earth, at the end of the age, that will be done by the angels. Do you think that maybe God planted us here so that He can harvest us on the last day, and eat us after we are in Heaven with Him? Jesus uses this kind of thinking in a metaphorical way. What does it really mean?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 11:04:43 PM

Thanks for the reply.

In the New Testament in the Bible, Jesus talks about his church like wheat, planted in the field. He talks this way on several occasions. He even talks about the harvest of the people of earth, at the end of the age, that will be done by the angels. Do you think that maybe God planted us here so that He can harvest us on the last day, and eat us after we are in Heaven with Him? Jesus uses this kind of thinking in a metaphorical way. What does it really mean?

Smiley

umm..

Communion, as it is celebrated by some/many christian cults is nothing more than a mock human sacrifice.

"who wants mo Jesus ?!" Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:14:13 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Smiley

Maybe it was a way to explain to not yet enlighten beings the concept of the structure of the universe?
"From dust to dust" This could be a way to explain very simply the nature of things? We don't see dust creating life. Even less possible to study or see it 2000 years ago. You cannot observe this. Now we know what we call reality is a cloud of uncertainty...

Although to the cloud of atomic uncertainty defined as Wilikon good chicken always tastes like good chicken. That also is part of a rich, emotional life Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:55:56 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Smiley

Maybe it was a way to explain to not yet enlighten beings the concept of the structure of the universe?
"From dust to dust" This could be a way to explain very simply the nature of things? We don't see dust creating life. Even less possible to study or see it 2000 years ago. You cannot observe this. Now we know what we call reality is a cloud of uncertainty...

Although to the cloud of atomic uncertainty defined as Wilikon good chicken always tastes like good chicken. That also is part of a rich, emotional life Smiley

Now I'm hungry for chicken, and all I have is hamburger.   Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:44:23 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Smiley

Now I'm hungry for chicken, and all I have is hamburger.   Cheesy

I am getting ready...

Before...

During...

And...

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:17:42 AM

Surprised the old "is fish meat?" debate hasn't been wheeled out yet.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:37:03 PM

Surprised the old "is fish meat?" debate hasn't been wheeled out yet.

Ron Swanson on Vegan Bacon

Ron Swanson Yoga

Ron Swanson - The food my food eats

Bacon Shortage PSA with Ron Swanson

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Smiley

Firstly, jesus didnt establish a church.

Second, you are already eating yourself.  The harvest is a conscious ascension into the higher dimensions aka heaven.

You cant be serious.  An ascended being can manifest any food, person or any other fathomable entity at will, and you think jesus wants to turn a bunch of humans into light beings to eat them?  He walked through and was crucified to eat other light beings (which would not feel pain of being eaten), which he could already manifest before he descended to earth?

Doesn't make a shred of sense, but I can't recall the mind of ego ever making much sense.

The only harvest is for spiritual energy.  Our planet is currently being harvested for fear by lower dimensional beings.  Jesus lives this life to walk the planet, teach love, be painlessly crucified as he is at complete peace and enlightened at that point, then he comes back as a human and throws a kick ass music festival and shreds a guitar as a rock god.

Then after the infinitely powerful feedback loop of conscious energy is created, he levitates from the power of love and the crowd follows as they the impossible happen before them.

Then he chills with a bunch of beautiful people and has a great time in heaven, the higher dimensions.

If you were jesus, would you not do the exact same?  What better way to ascend than with a levitating guitar god at a million plus person music festival?  Is there any better way to celebrate conscious ascension into heaven?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:42:07 PM

Quoting Ron Swanson = automatic victory.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:56:35 PM

Our planet is currently being harvested for fear by lower dimensional beings.  Jesus lives this life to walk the planet, teach love, be painlessly crucified as he is at complete peace and enlightened at that point, then he comes back as a human and throws a kick ass music festival and shreds a guitar as a rock god.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:36:47 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions  Roll Eyes

It must be all us vegans who are to blame for these astronomical healthSCAMcare costs ! Tongue

Keep chewing on that carcass, buds..  If you stay healthy, what will the health scam pros do for a living ?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:47:23 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Smiley

Firstly, jesus didnt establish a church.

Second, you are already eating yourself.  The harvest is a conscious ascension into the higher dimensions aka heaven.

You cant be serious.  An ascended being can manifest any food, person or any other fathomable entity at will, and you think jesus wants to turn a bunch of humans into light beings to eat them?  He walked through and was crucified to eat other light beings (which would not feel pain of being eaten), which he could already manifest before he descended to earth?

Doesn't make a shred of sense, but I can't recall the mind of ego ever making much sense.

The only harvest is for spiritual energy.  Our planet is currently being harvested for fear by lower dimensional beings.  Jesus lives this life to walk the planet, teach love, be painlessly crucified as he is at complete peace and enlightened at that point, then he comes back as a human and throws a kick ass music festival and shreds a guitar as a rock god.

Then after the infinitely powerful feedback loop of conscious energy is created, he levitates from the power of love and the crowd follows as they the impossible happen before them.

Then he chills with a bunch of beautiful people and has a great time in heaven, the higher dimensions.

If you were jesus, would you not do the exact same?  What better way to ascend than with a levitating guitar god at a million plus person music festival?  Is there any better way to celebrate conscious ascension into heaven?

C'mon, dank. Plants enjoy being eaten, because they instinctively know that this is the way to become a greater life form.

The greatest animal-like life form, the humans, the only ones with real souls, are more important than the rest of the animals. Because of sin, humans, now, get to eat meat, so that they can survive. Humans are more important.

Try manifesting in a practical way anything that you speak. Philosophically you might be able, for awhile. But, you're gonna die. And all your philosophy will be gone when that happens.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:06:08 AM

It must be all us vegans who are to blame for these astronomical healthSCAMcare costs ! Tongue

Keep chewing on that carcass, buds..  If you stay healthy, what will the health scam pros do for a living ?

No. It ain't you. What has happened is, you are being deluded and misled by politics, so that modern medicine can make more money.

Smiley

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 05:55:48 AM

No. It ain't you. What has happened is, you are being deluded and misled by politics, so that modern medicine can make more money.

Smiley

wtf Huh I'm not the one suckling on that big pharma riddled teat ! Wink

Who will lose when diabetes is cured ?

Simply Raw Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days  -->  http://youtu.be/2pjkC71exKU

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:38:54 AM

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/healthy-living/how-our-vegan-diet-made-us-ill-848322.html

Think I'll give it a wide berth and stay fit and healthy in my omnivore diet that nature intended.

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

Pretty classic example of why no one takes vegans seriously.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:37:42 PM

lol, I love Ron. My favorite was when he was talking about his mysterious wealth.
"I don't know how MUCH money I have, but I know how many POUNDS of money I have."

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:57:23 PM

lol, I love Ron. My favorite was when he was talking about his mysterious wealth.
"I don't know how MUCH money I have, but I know how many POUNDS of money I have."

He is a gold bug for sure Cheesy

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:41:03 PM

Our planet is currently being harvested for fear by lower dimensional beings.  Jesus lives this life to walk the planet, teach love, be painlessly crucified as he is at complete peace and enlightened at that point, then he comes back as a human and throws a kick ass music festival and shreds a guitar as a rock god.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Your judgement can't fade someone who has done the impossible several times.  You might to read that link you posted.

Have a nice delusion, shill.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: