Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaw Miners fees and possible upcoming hashcoin/hashbase, trolling by rtm125  (Read 999 times)
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:20:39 AM

Since I don't want to waste my keystrokes when rtm125 has his thread deleted, here were my remarks in regards to his comments doubting Gaw's restructuring of the zencloud and how it's mining services will probably be re-vamped soon.

I know you will look at my sig and call BS, but this is what I've heard from my contact at GAW so far.

1. They are developing a new hashbase and hashcoin system that will be completely replacing the scrypt/BTC miners - This was supposed to be released 2 months ago and now it is not even mentioned..
2. They most likely won't be adjusting fees until their new system is launched - Yeah or ever.. either one.. - This has been promised twice now once about 1 1/2 months ago and the other time about 3 days ago..
3. The hashbase/hashcoin will be integrated with retailers and will have it's own debit card. - Well see. I do know there is about 100 other completed failed coins.. So I doubt this is going to be the next BTC
4. Hashcoin will have an ICO in 6 days (which is probably why they are not bothering to change fees yet). - So he promises..
5. My contact doesn't have any other information at this point, but he will keep me updated and I will be updating the users of this forum. - Cooooooooooooooooooooooool

1. hashcoin and hashbase are being mentioned. Please look around: https://hashcoin.com/  You must be blind if you don't see it mentioned anywhere
2. 1 1/2 months? Fees are just NOW about equal to mining costs, it hasn't been a problem for 1 1/2 months.
3. Hashcoin WONT be the next btc by any means. I'm just telling you that they are planning to have a debt card for hashcoin...
4. An ICO is big money for GAW, I'm surprised you didn't go with the "LOL ICO LOLOLOL" remark that is so typical for trolls
5. ? Not sure what to say here. I offered what info I have, take it or call it BS...makes no difference to me.

6. With the way that all of your responses have been worded, I'm guessing you really were trolling on hashtalk and banned. Figures.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sainf

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:29:38 PM

So i have my own miners 196 mh. I am in Ireland I pay 12 c for electric that is in euro. You pay 10 c in electric that is dollars. I have 200 ,h on zen and I paying 12 c in euro per kw make more money than than when you pay 10 c p/kw in dollars. I make on my miners 80% more than yours. So where does the 80% you take go to. So when I buy 200 mh of hashlets it costs me $2990.00 dollars . Out of that 200 MH you take 80% of my earnings. For 2990.00 dollars I bought l1 miners and I put a extra 300 dollars with an ordered 4. they pay me out 51 dollars a day my electric cost is 6 dollars a day. so lets do maths. 51.50 - 6 = $45 a day.

So all I can assume is you are a ponzi scheme. I have been banned 4 times from hashtalk from relaying this same idea. mmmm makes me think they dont want anyone to know.

I also writing because there anouncements say nothing about how they using that 80% percent for there purposes, But everything is about the new coin and what they are planning to do and how they going to change the world and on and on....but yet there is no discussion about the problem of payouts and why they have to take off 80% . looks like they trying to distract everyone from there issues. Joe speaks about 10 mil there and 10 mil here. Well €3900.00 of that 10 mil is my investment.yet this month so far I have made $300 dollars on that investment. which is €239.23 euro... HAHAHAHA. I wonder why People still listen to that crap.
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:36:23 PM

So i have my own miners 196 mh. I am in Ireland I pay 12 c for electric that is in euro. You pay 10 c in electric that is dollars. I have 200 ,h on zen and I paying 12 c in euro per kw make more money than than when you pay 10 c p/kw in dollars. I make on my miners 80% more than yours. So where does the 80% you take go to. So when I buy 200 mh of hashlets it costs me $2990.00 dollars . Out of that 200 MH you take 80% of my earnings. For 2990.00 dollars I bought l1 miners and I put a extra 300 dollars with an ordered 4. they pay me out 51 dollars a day my electric cost is 6 dollars a day. so lets do maths. 51.50 - 6 = $45 a day.

So all I can assume is you are a ponzi scheme. I have been banned 4 times from hashtalk from relaying this same idea. mmmm makes me think they dont want anyone to know.

I also writing because there anouncements say nothing about how they using that 80% percent for there purposes, But everything is about the new coin and what they are planning to do and how they going to change the world and on and on....but yet there is no discussion about the problem of payouts and why they have to take off 80% . looks like they trying to distract everyone from there issues. Joe speaks about 10 mil there and 10 mil here. Well €3900.00 of that 10 mil is my investment.yet this month so far I have made $300 dollars on that investment. which is €239.23 euro... HAHAHAHA. I wonder why People still listen to that crap.

I'm not entirely sure what you just said, but I'm not Gaw. I just offer discounts to people that will be making a purchase from Gaw.

In terms of electricity I currently have to pay $0.18/KWH, and if I run more than 2 small 13 MH scrypt miners, my electricity cost goes up to $0.21/KWH (California Cities have "tiers" and are expensive).

I will be one of the first people to state that currently GAW fees are too high. Which is why I contacted gaw and expressed my concerns. I offered the little data that they gave me.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
sainf

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:41:28 PM

I'm not entirely sure what you just said, but I'm not Gaw. I just offer discounts to people that will be making a purchase from Gaw.

In terms of electricity I currently have to pay $0.18/KWH, and if I run more than 2 small 13 MH scrypt miners, my electricity cost goes up to $0.21/KWH (California Cities have "tiers" and are expensive).

I will be one of the first people to state that currently GAW fees are too high. Which is why I contacted gaw and expressed my concerns. I offered the little data that they gave me.

let me make it simple

I am in Ireland. it is a place outside America. for 1 euro I will receive $1.25. My electric bill in dollars per kw is equivelent to 25 c per kw in dollars. So if I was in america i would be paying 25 c per k/w. Even though my electricity is so high here I still make 80 percent more profit on my own miners than on hashlets or zenminers. So taking into account that my electric is so high I still earn 80% more than zenlets. How in heavens name does maths work in America. Because 80% more money I make on my private miners, 200 mh scrypt miners, Then in a country where electric is lower in cost makes less money. Yes I am making more than if i put into the banks and yes I am making money thats not what I am arguing about what I am asking.

Country one :
1. btc price 375.
2. btc/mh/pd = 0.00029
3. MH = 200 mh
4. electricity= between 8-13 c per kw.

Country 2
1. btc price=375
2.btc/mh/pd =0.00029
3. MH = 200 mh
4 electricity= 15c per kw but country 2 is the winner they make up to 80% more in a day than the 8-13c per kw.Huh? And I am mad.

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:11:00 PM

let me make it simple

I am in Ireland. it is a place outside America. for 1 euro I will receive $1.25. My electric bill in dollars per kw is equivelent to 25 c per kw in dollars. So if I was in america i would be paying 25 c per k/w. Even though my electricity is so high here I still make 80 percent more profit on my own miners than on hashlets or zenminers. So taking into account that my electric is so high I still earn 80% more than zenlets. How in heavens name does maths work in America. Because 80% more money I make on my private miners, 200 mh scrypt miners, Then in a country where electric is lower in cost makes less money. Yes I am making more than if i put into the banks and yes I am making money thats not what I am arguing about what I am asking.

Country one :
1. btc price 375.
2. btc/mh/pd = 0.00029
3. MH = 200 mh
4. electricity= between 8-13 c per kw.

Country 2
1. btc price=375
2.btc/mh/pd =0.00029
3. MH = 200 mh
4 electricity= 15c per kw but country 2 is the winner they make up to 80% more in a day than the 8-13c per kw.Huh? And I am mad.

It's dependent on what pools you mine also.  GAW has 4 outside pools it mine which are based on poolpicker.eu charts.  ZenPool and from what i have read is based on private renters and day trading.  When zenpool first crashed GAW said it was because they were renegotiating contracts and woukd go back to original payout or higher but they has not happened in the month since they first announced this.   Second crash coincided with the announcement of hashcoin which tells me it was to force people to mine hashcoins.   Now since btc was low they took a larger chunk of btc for maintanence and since payouts per mh/s were so low you were making only pennies per mh/s.  I honestly don't believe zenpool will go back up to. 0006 per mh/s especially since GAW has more of a chance of making more money on hashcoin.  Also if hashcoin fails everyone will switch back to btc if it makes them more money and leave hashcoin in the dust and GAW will have spent all this money preparing for hashcoin and no one will use it.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:54:31 PM

If hashcoin fails I think GAW is done for. A lot of people including initial investors like me have been gone for a while now from GAW. We invested in a bitcoin mining company and they kept changing their plans which also changes its customer base. Most customers there are either people that are stuck there due to investments or believe in this shot in the dark new coin. If it fails you will see the value of hashlets fall just as fast as bitcoin fell on GOX when it was going bankrupt.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:49:33 AM

If hashcoin fails I think GAW is done for. A lot of people including initial investors like me have been gone for a while now from GAW. We invested in a bitcoin mining company and they kept changing their plans which also changes its customer base. Most customers there are either people that are stuck there due to investments or believe in this shot in the dark new coin. If it fails you will see the value of hashlets fall just as fast as bitcoin fell on GOX when it was going bankrupt.

I 100% agree with you.  If it fails it will be the final nail in the coffin for them.  I pulled out a few days before hashcoin was announced and it was the best decision I made.  I wanted to mine BTC cause where I live there are a lot of places that are starting to accept BTC and I just read on Reddit that ATM machines are starting to pop up near me.  Right now for me HashCoin can't compete with BTC for acceptance. Like you I pulled out of GAW because of their decision and false promises since I was making decisions based on those announcements and then when they didn't release those features it felt like I wasted money. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: