Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBox/Microwallet theme needed  (Read 1316 times)
BitHell.io (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:13:23 AM

Hi,

This is our first post here, but we are not new to BitcoinTalk or Bitcoin in general. We have registered BitHell.io - a new promising faucet, which will be up and running soon (we will announce that).
Since we do not have advanced programming skills, we would need a theme developed for our site.
The theme must be compatible with FaucetBox's API and must not be very complicated.
Other key factors include:
- Adsense optimized (space for one leaderboard banner, another vertical banner on the left side of the page and one square banner under the captcha)
- we would need AreYouHuman captchas to be implemented instead of ordinary SolveMedia/ReCaptcha
- no bugs/errors and well optimized
- a small but nice logo maybe

Since our faucet is called "Bit Hell" , the theme must be creatively made (I'm thinking a "red-ish" theme with some devils, anything related to our name etc).

Please send us PMs with your offer, detailing your asked price, the time needed to develop it and other relevant details.
Please remember that we're at the beginning, so our budget is not very high. We know there are some skilled designers and developers here and I hope our theme could be made on a reasonable price.

We will provide more details on how we want the theme made via PM. It is nothing VERY complicated and we will provide an example as a reference.
After deciding for a price, we could use an ESCROW service for making the payment, if preferred. Another alternative to escrow would be for the designer/developer to provide some screenshot proofs first and we shall make the payment afterwards.

Best regards,
- BitHell.io

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:22:09 AM

If you want a logo, I suggest you to create a logo design contest and escrow the bounty.

BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:26:00 AM

@Muhammed Zakir,

Thank you for the suggestion. That is a great idea. Will do that, but for starters we'll concentrate on the theme first, which we think it's more important.

_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:26:25 PM

If you want a logo, I suggest you to create a logo design contest and escrow the bounty.

Anyone who typically designs nice work, tends not to waste their time on the Chance of winning.

With that being said, I've responded to your PM.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:14:56 PM

Anyone who typically designs nice work, tends not to waste their time on the Chance of winning.

Anyone who typically designs nicely won't have to rely on "chance".

BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:21:58 PM

@TheBanksLife - I have received your answer and the chances are we'll stick with your services.

All the details will be provided via PM and we do not accept any more offers for now.

This topic will remain locked for the time being.

- BitHell

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: