Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150173 times)
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:30:31 PM

Wow.  You truly are suffering from levels of cognitive dissonance that I never before thought possible.

Yes, I want someone else to do something.  I want the guy who said he could develop a decentralized neural network on a blockchain, who collected BTC to do so, to continue working on the project.  It is no one else's responsibility.

Joe is not here.  Joe is not coming back.  Joe is a serial scammer.

You support this project?  What project?  There is no project.  Nothing is being done.  It's a dead shitcoin with some cross blockchain crap no one is using and no one needs tacked onto it.

Joe doesn't give a shit about you and the money you lost and you are defending the dead rotting corpse of a project that is going nowhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:18:44 PM

Wow.  You truly are suffering from levels of cognitive dissonance that I never before thought possible.

The coin is running, and it's on the 3 biggest altcoin exchanges.  When you say it's "dead", what do you think that word means?

Yes, I want someone else to do something.  I want the guy who said he could develop a decentralized neural network on a blockchain, who collected BTC to do so, to continue working on the project.

Why?  You said the coin is dead.  Move along.

Joe is not here.  Joe is not coming back.  Joe is a serial scammer.

You keep saying that, but it has nothing to do with anything I'm saying.  I get it, you miss him.  He broke your heart.  Take it to a relationships forum.

Since Joe is not here, but the coin is still here, I'm talking about the coin.  So far, you haven't had anything useful to add.

There is no project.  Nothing is being done.  It's a dead shitcoin with some cross blockchain crap no one is using and no one needs tacked onto it.

Then why are you crying and begging Joe to do more work for it?  You don't make any sense, and you need to make up your mind and decide what you even want.

Joe doesn't give a shit about you and the money you lost

Neither do you, except you're actually trying to make my coins worth less with all this screaming and wailing. 

You are trying to make me lose money, so don't talk about how other people don't care. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
DragoStefan

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:18:53 PM

What I have observed at the ipo when it was postponed...there were like 300k coins after 2 weeks and then poof out of nowhere that sum doubled...now maybe I am just paranoid but isn't it a posibility that joe could take the btc that he had from the 300k and just buy again that same amount of xai leaving him with 300k worth of xai and the almost same amount of btc minus the fees?
I was here from the first week, I am still holding my coins, I still want from joe to do his job for xai and don't want my coins to worth shit after buying some more at almost double the ipo price, maybe I look like a bipolar idiot now but if joe is reading this he has to know that sooner or later the justice will come and it's better and easyer to simply do his job and all would turn up fine rather than find himself sewed or skullcracked or whatever.
So please you guys don't argue for joe or for this coin there totally related.You're both right and just looking at the same situation from different if not oposite point of views. Maybe we were totally scamed maybe joe will get his shit 2gether and make this coin what it can be. Let time decide because all of you who buyed this coin are in the same side. Patience is a good thing and we had some maybe if we let it go for some time it would fall in place.
Thank you all.
DragoStefan

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:23:31 PM

Well looks like Joe Mozelesky turned out to be a dishonest and reprehensible human being.  Seems to have lied through his teeth at every stage of this project...a scam artist in the first degree.  I wish upon this person every imaginable misfortune.

If that were true I would fully agree with you and share your sentiments.

However I do not think Joe has abandoned XAI (or XQN for that matter).

Joe has informed me recently he is going through somewhat of a personal crisis at the moment, but has assured me that nothing has been abandoned.

I for one am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

You can call me an idiot in 6 months time if Joe is not back on board with updates before then  Grin.

Please be honest,
1 Did this realy happend(or you just wanted to give us a little more faith?)
2 When did it happened?
3 If one is afirmative invite him please to take a look on this thread.
Thanks
NASdaq

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:35:37 PM

Well looks like Joe Mozelesky turned out to be a dishonest and reprehensible human being.  Seems to have lied through his teeth at every stage of this project...a scam artist in the first degree.  I wish upon this person every imaginable misfortune.

Joe has informed me recently he is going through somewhat of a personal crisis at the moment, but has assured me that nothing has been abandoned.

You can call me an idiot in 6 months time if Joe is not back on board with updates before then  Grin.

Please be honest,
2 When did it happened?
Thanks

I'd like to know also, what contact did eThought have? What personal crisis did Joe claim to be going through?
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:03:12 AM

Please be honest,
2 When did it happened?
Thanks

I'd like to know also, what contact did eThought have? What personal crisis did Joe claim to be going through?

Joe hasn't logged in for over a month so unless he's dead, Sapience is a scam.

Think about it, he did the IPO, has a legion of excited investors, and can't find literally 5 minutes to login and post a one sentence explanation saying he's in a crisis. It would take less time than taking a crap, so the fact he hasn't done that tells me Joe is either dead or a scammer.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:12:20 AM

Suppose if you have faith in this coin might be a good time to get some cheap coins as they price is diving down into oblivion.
oldkolobok

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:00:41 AM

I think Cedric is working on these projects so hard he couldnt find any time to login to Bitcointalk for over a month!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:13:56 PM

Yawn.  

I support this project, and you're trying to tear it down.  Wow, that is soooo unusual.  I've NEVER seen a bunch of people frothing at the mouth and saying a coin was a scam.  Other than with Bitcoin, and every other coin.  

But THIS time, your outrage and accusations carry SOOOO much weight, I'm sure everyone will pay attention and really do something about it.

Because that's what you want - for someone else to do something.  First you wanted someone else to invent the world's first decentralized AI, and now you want someone else to harass the guy and sue him.  Or something?  Whatever.  

Of course, since you look down on Joe's knowledge of AI, maybe you know more.  Maybe I could pay you 10,000 XAI to develop some AI for Sapience.

But then, if you didn't deliver within a few months, people like you would curse you and throw tantrums.  

Since I am not 20, not 30 not even 40 years old but a bit older and have been in the software business for long, yes, I happened to work on AI projects just like worked on many other type of projects, and yes, you are absolutely right, probably I know a lot more about AI than this Share Point developer vaporware wizard scammer Joe, but let me deny this life time career opportunity to do the job for free which was supposed to do by the money collector Joe.

As for your investment, everything indicate that this project is a scam and you think to "protect" your investment you need to be positive, i.e. don't discuss the fact that wanker Joe and his associate alty scammed the community, moreover you demand others be silent and positive - because you have an investment. To protect your investment you don't acknowledge this was a scam, but you are shilling the project and hoping that some naive, newby investor will put money into this shamble by not knowing that never ever will be an AI application released. How ethical and morally right that? Don't say the truth about the scammers Joe and alty, because such talk has harmful effect on your investment. Really? and you are wondering why there is no new money coming into crypto and why Bitcoin has only 100,000 active users after 5 years and why altcoins used by virtually nobody outside there in the real world.

runpaint

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:48:05 PM

So...at first you thought this was a viable project, and you believed it was possible for thousands of people all over the world to eventually use Sapience and develop their own AI applications for it.

...but now you think it's impossible that anyone will ever use it for anything.

A few months ago, you thought it was possible for one man to make it all happen.  But now, you don't think the entire community together can make it happen. 

Is that about right?

How many members of the Bitcoin Foundation have been criminally prosecuted?  4?  But you're not too moral to keep promoting Bitcoin, correct?  Is it because you think a trial on Bitcointalk carries more weight than a trial in the legal system?  Or are you just saying that Bitcoin has the most active scammers, and so we should all pool our efforts to make money from those scams instead of this other coin? 

Or are you saying that the crypto community can carry on with a project and make it work regardless of what other people do?

Don't say the truth about the scammers Joe and alty, because such talk has harmful effect on your investment. Really?

What other reason is anyone complaining about?  You say Joe's actions had a harmful effect on people's investments, and that's why people are angry.    But you don't think I should care about anyone else having a harmful effect on my investment?

Joe never took my money - you people who dumped your coins took my money.  And now you want the price to keep going down. 

So if you think the people who took money for it have a responsibility, then start coding already.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:20:09 PM

Joe never took my money - you people who dumped your coins took my money.  And now you want the price to keep going down.  
everyones money left when joe left.. its not the people ranting here's fault you are bagholding.

no one has to take a dime out of a coin for it to be worth 1 million one day and zero the next.

at least joe did put up the code on github so a community effort could be made to push forward on sapience... poor fuckers in crave dont have any code for the markets to work with. problem is and price reflects that: the project is beyond the scope of most altcoin coders, and the ability for the community to express what it should become is lacking. having a reasonably working blockchain isnt worth anything these days, and my opinion is its unlikely someone will step up and get a "Decentralized AI" aka decentralized database working with a proper use case, even if they did why not create their own coin and fork sapience if it was to be built from this codebase. why carry the baggage.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:25:42 PM

So...at first you thought this was a viable project, and you believed it was possible for thousands of people all over the world to eventually use Sapience and develop their own AI applications for it.

...but now you think it's impossible that anyone will ever use it for anything.

A few months ago, you thought it was possible for one man to make it all happen.  But now, you don't think the entire community together can make it happen. 

Is that about right?

How many members of the Bitcoin Foundation have been criminally prosecuted?  4?  But you're not too moral to keep promoting Bitcoin, correct?  Is it because you think a trial on Bitcointalk carries more weight than a trial in the legal system?  Or are you just saying that Bitcoin has the most active scammers, and so we should all pool our efforts to make money from those scams instead of this other coin? 

Or are you saying that the crypto community can carry on with a project and make it work regardless of what other people do?

Don't say the truth about the scammers Joe and alty, because such talk has harmful effect on your investment. Really?

What other reason is anyone complaining about?  You say Joe's actions had a harmful effect on people's investments, and that's why people are angry.    But you don't think I should care about anyone else having a harmful effect on my investment?

Joe never took my money - you people who dumped your coins took my money.  And now you want the price to keep going down. 

So if you think the people who took money for it have a responsibility, then start coding already.

What a fucktard Roll Eyes
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:32:31 PM

You start coding.  You seem to be the only one here still bagholding and delusional enough to think this project is still viable. 
runpaint

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:42:11 PM

everyones money left when joe left.. its not the people ranting here's fault you are bagholding.

It's not Joe's fault they're bagholding, I was just pointing it out.  Thank you for agreeing.

at least joe did put up the code on github so a community effort could be made to push forward on sapience

That's true, so the coin still has the same potential it always had.

the ability for the community to express what it should become is lacking.

Most of the community are expressing that they want the coin to die.  I disagree. 

my opinion is its unlikely someone will step up and get a "Decentralized AI" aka decentralized database working with a proper use case

It was unlikely from the beginning, which is why the coins were so cheap to start with.  Everyone knew it was a high-risk investment, but they saw those dollar signs and wanted to get rich.  I still do.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:43:59 PM

You start coding.

You said the coin was dead.  Why are you here? 

You seem to be the only one here still bagholding

So you admit that you sold your coins to someone else, even though you believed them to be worthless. 

Since you're a scammer by your own words, why should anyone listen to your opinion?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:52:53 PM

Are you Joe's friend Crazy Loaf or are you Joe?  Wink
DragoStefan

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:27:43 AM

You start coding.

You said the coin was dead.  Why are you here? 

You seem to be the only one here still bagholding

So you admit that you sold your coins to someone else, even though you believed them to be worthless. 

Since you're a scammer by your own words, why should anyone listen to your opinion?
Please let your pride go and shut up you're hurting the coin and anyone who still has some... if you really want to protect xai stop beeing passive-aggresive. you don't win anything trying to protect joe and answering everything with such ignorance puts you in a bad place  and the coin on dumping list.....
runpaint

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:05:31 PM

Please let your pride go and shut up you're hurting the coin and anyone who still has some... if you really want to protect xai stop beeing passive-aggresive. you don't win anything trying to protect joe and answering everything with such ignorance puts you in a bad place  and the coin on dumping list.....

I'm hurting the coin by saying that it still has potential...

And I guess you think these other people are helping the coin by saying it's dead and nobody should buy it?

I'll continue using the regular definitions of words, instead of your backwards definitions.

These people have admitted that they sold their coins for a higher price, and THEN they came here to destroy the price so that the people they sold to will lose money. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Izador

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:55:10 PM

I really don't get why Joe would do this while publicising his linkedin profile....
If he was as smart as the scam he has apparently committed, surely he wouldn't use his real identity?

I'll keep a watch on this thread, there are lots of mixed opinions as to the current situation.... it'll be clearer in weeks to come.
kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:38:04 PM

I really don't get why Joe would do this while publicising his linkedin profile....
If he was as smart as the scam he has apparently committed, surely he wouldn't use his real identity?

I'll keep a watch on this thread, there are lots of mixed opinions as to the current situation.... it'll be clearer in weeks to come.

I don't get it either (Joe being a known person and all) but the facts speak for themselves. This guy has launched multiple previous 'scam' coins that all tanked, then launches XAI, then disappears.

Two possibilities:
1- Joe is a scammer and gone
2- Joe is a scammer disappears for 6 weeks, price drops, he buys up cheap coins, re-appears with a. sob story, price rises, Joe sells for max $$$

Either way this project is a fail. Real AI development is going on under SuperNET only, anything here is bullshit to make Joe money

There isn't a logical reason for his absence without any explanation. A post here takes 2 minutes!!!!!!

If Joe posts anything like "sorry guys, I had a crisis and was too busy to find 2 minutes to post here for 6 weeks" then you know you were warned
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: