Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:14:49 AM

Published a new RECALL video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTn6uigrEZM

Tech preview status, core platform deliverables coming next, and a look ahead at the roadmap over the next quarter.  Cheesy

WOW. wow. Lift off?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:30:30 AM

I'm impressed wow
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

For the Dutch speakers among us:
I placed this comment on the 'Bitcoin' forum on IEX, a Dutch investors forum:
------------------
Het gaat goed met Sapience AIFX: crowd funding is voorbij, de crypto currency (XAI) is inmiddels verhandelbaar op Bittrex en is de laatste week gestegen van 0.00002 BTC naar 0.00009 BTC (goeie investering geweest). Er is inmiddels een heele coole 'pratende' wallet voor Android beschikbaar gemaakt. Achter dit initiatief zit een briljante developer, echter het ontbreekt nog aan een goede marketingstrategie. Als dat eenmaal goed geregeld wordt, kan de Market Cap van Sapience makkelijk oplopen naar in de miljoenen dollars, waar ie nu nog slechts rond de 130 K staat..

www.blockchainsingularity.com/
-------------------
This thing is briljant but is needs more exposure. You guys should do something similar on investors forums in your own countries. These forums are followed by a lot of people, both professionals and private investors.
If anyone is interested i can translate it for you.

Happy days! Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:43:38 AM

I will check it out later when I finish cooking..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:15:14 AM

Tech preview status, core platform deliverables coming next, and a look ahead at the roadmap over the next quarter.  Cheesy

Nice one Joe! Thanks for the video update.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Android update as you're right, Android is a huge platform.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:26:43 AM

to which extent does this coin relate to Quotient{XQN}?
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:22:49 AM

XAI coin looks promising.

~global research~
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:16:07 AM

Thanks again for the video update Joe!

Every time I watch a new Recall video I get more exited about this project.  Smiley
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:35:19 PM

nice recall video cedric!  Grin

JUST A REMINDER: developments are still in early stages so if you can do math you know where this one is going!
StudyEconomics

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:15:23 PM

Wow; this video update is FANTASTIC!

Guys, XAI is a fucking gift in the crypto bear market. This latest video has only 30 views, so that shows just how short-sighted the altcoin traders are at the moment. From the trollboxes, I can tell the short-term numpties are in other coins, meaning that more long-term oriented people are buying into XAI, which is a good thing for everyone.

This is probably the strongest alt that can rage rise from even a slight BTC rise back to $300-$500 a coin. The sell bot on it atm knows this since there is even less liquidity today, and while 50 BTC in buys would have cleared the books at 3M sat yesterday, now 45 BTC takes it to 2 BTC a coin! Shocked

When I asked my questions about pricing a coin earlier, someone Pmd me and said to figure out how coin pricing works, to watch you pump with your posts. So far it has been fascinating to watch.
StudyEconomics

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:10:18 PM

Haha, very funny. Go ahead and forward me that PM if you want. I'm curious what was said.
PM is private messaging.
If I'm pumping with my posts, I'm doing a shit job.
I have watched, I am sort of new spectator to this industry, but it seems to be that you are doing fantastic job. Only a few days back you can see:
There is no further analysis needed. It's evident XAI is a good deal and has superb risk/return possibilities. Just 6 months ago, this is the sort of coin that would pump to $1M-$10M just on promises. This coin has actual development going on! It's crazy underpriced!
Because for the development on this coin, that is a STEAL. This is easily going to hit $1+ a coin.

Anyway, you're too late since it looks like someone just gobbled up all those coins. Hold them till $1M+ market cap please Smiley
Just passed up garbage like Ringo coin in market cap. This is still the most underpriced coin I've ever seen.

9 BTC to 60k sat. Market cap at 60k sat? $90k. Grin

500k sat is roughly $1 a coin. That would give it a $661k market cap.
That would give it $15M market cap. Honestly, 6-12 months ago, this coin would have probably been able to do that and more.
Recall this time last year when garbage like MEOW was at $4M market cap on $500k+ volume. If you're telling me that XAI can't eventually hit $1 a coin, of roughly $661k market cap, then crypto is broken.

Hell, $10 a XAI is only roughly $6M market cap. Auroracoin peaked at almost $1 BILLION market cap with over $5M in volume. $6M isn't asking for much, and with the right community/development, I'd say it is very possible.
Loving how thin the Bittrex order book is Grin
15 BTC to 500k sat a coin.
After that, a nice, juicy 3M sat a coin wall: 500 XAI costing 15 BTC total.
XAI is currently #1 by volume on Bittrex.
XAI peaked today at close to 100k sat.
XAI peaked at #88 on Coin Market Cap.
XAI only has 13.5k coins for sale (2% of total coins).
XAI at 500k sat runs out after 25 BTC; next price is 3M sat.
http://media1.giphy.com/media/iGJNOadhvBMuk/giphy.gif
What coins are you in?

I only have some stones (PHS) that I purchased a while ago. I am mostly here to study prices and how they work when there is no intrinsic value.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:18:25 PM

Sell now cry later...

Can't wait to use plumedb ,this going to be usefull Smiley
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:22:53 PM

I have watched, I am sort of new spectator to this industry, but it seems to be that you are doing fantastic job. [...]

I think you're overstating CrazyLoaf's reach there. He is clearly enthusiastic for Sapience/XAI, as are others around here (certainly myself included, though I try to be more moderate in my posts). To say that Sapience/XAI is increasing valuation due to the magical powers of CrazyLoaf's pumping, is largely dismissive of all the other (more important) factors of development going on with this particular project.

If you're effectively studying how people value something that has no intrinsic value, I'd recommend that you avoid narrowly focusing on one person's actions, and try to see the bigger picture: the coin itself for it's goals, main developer and roadmap, the community, the initial funding, the milestones reached, the effective use case and what factors of demand have been proposed, the altcoin landscape in general, etc ...
Best of luck!  Wink

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

Price fall by 50% from his high

DUMP MOAR noob want my coin at 50k D:
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:31:37 PM

thank you joe for video update, i really enjoyed it. can't wait to see plume in action and looking forward to all cool stuff that will be build on top of xai "thumbs up"

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
StudyEconomics

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:33:49 PM

I have watched, I am sort of new spectator to this industry, but it seems to be that you are doing fantastic job. [...]

I think you're overstating CrazyLoaf's reach there. He is clearly enthusiastic for Sapience/XAI, as are others around here (certainly myself included, though I try to be more moderate in my posts). To say that Sapience/XAI is increasing valuation due to the magical powers of CrazyLoaf's pumping, is largely dismissive of all the other (more important) factors of development going on with this particular project.

If you're effectively studying how people value something that has no intrinsic value, I'd recommend that you avoid narrowly focusing on one person's actions, and try to see the bigger picture: the coin itself for it's goals, main developer and roadmap, the community, the initial funding, the milestones reached, the effective use case and what factors of demand have been proposed, the altcoin landscape in general, etc ...
Best of luck!  Wink

You make a fantastic point. And I try to keep this in mind as much as I can. My professor says that correlation does not mean causation, and he says that other things can be baked into the pricing cake. Now the hard part for me is to see how much of the cake is made of "pump" and how much is made from the coin's features. Does that make sense?  If you have any ways or ideas of how I can figure this out, please please please let me know, could save me lots of time.

Also one mistake I have made is making posts... Do my posts affect price? How much does bitcointalk matter? Etc. This is a very tough industry for me to figure out.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:39:01 PM

Best of luck!  Wink

You make a fantastic point. And I try to keep this in mind as much as I can. My professor says that correlation does not mean causation, and he says that other things can be baked into the pricing cake. Now the hard part for me is to see how much of the cake is made of "pump" and how much is made from the coin's features. Does that make sense?  If you have any ways or ideas of how I can figure this out, please please please let me know, could save me lots of time.

Also one mistake I have made is making posts... Do my posts affect price? How much does bitcointalk matter? Etc. This is a very tough industry for me to figure out.

all you said matter,look FUD or troll post on some coin...

The first thing about this is what the market expectation,on what people invest now. The second thing in my book is dev. An active dev posting video,ETA,is a very sexy thing for cryptocommunity and grab everytime alot of people on new coin Smiley

Legit dev give a legit price. Look opal,there's a dev team absolutly legit,giving ETA etc... On other hand look NOOcoin team,there never posting,never talk or something...
StudyEconomics

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:44:17 PM

The first thing about this is what the market expectation,on what people invest now. The second thing in my book is dev. An active dev posting video,ETA,is a very sexy thing for cryptocommunity and grab everytime alot of people on new coin Smiley

I see what you mean. i think I will keep in mind that maybe what I said earlier could be a -1 pump point, and then CrazyLoaf adds +10 pump points. And then the developer posts have +5 dev points?

So now how to figure out how much price is a dev point worth and how much price is a pump point worth?
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:44:26 PM

thank you joe for video update, i really enjoyed it. can't wait to see plume in action and looking forward to all cool stuff that will be build on top of xai "thumbs up"
keeping update posted, to not get lost in the noise Wink

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:52:29 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 08:09:04 PM by etoque

I see what you mean. i think I will keep in mind that maybe what I said earlier could be a -1 pump point, and then CrazyLoaf adds +10 pump points. And then the developer posts have +5 dev points?

So now how to figure out how much price is a dev point worth and how much price is a pump point worth?

You're too mathematical, this is not stock market.

Its about everything,there's no rule in there. Mostly about emotion and feeling of security(about dev) price going up. Legicity of the project(expectation of market,feasibility of work...) and where we are now,something ready to get out? Yes. Current value compared to the other coin/market...  These indicator lets you see a movement in price coming

//

I think we've touch the support ground.No more big quantity dumping at this price.

Ready to move foward again soon Wink

At least the big fact is we are still severely undervalue,#105 on CMC,did you really think we worth same as Deutsche eMark or mooncoin ? Loll ,place your bet Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: