Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
zoppp

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:11:10 PM

One idea I just had is to have a decentralized torrents storage. So that it would be hard to get busted holliwoods world monopoly enforcement lawyers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:11:58 PM

Catching up on this thread was a very nice hour of free entertainment but I do agree that we should be talking about the tech instead of price but it is hard to talk about the tech without being able to get our hands on it.  Otherwise its just speculation about the tech.

We can, however talk about how PlumeDB and SCDP work together to accomplish the end goal.

I'm excited to have the first(?) decentralized database that is easily accessible by anybody.  The possibilities for medical advancement is through the roof.

I was honestly expecting a data cap of 100 MB to start with so the 1 GB cap was very nice to see.  I'm not a coder so uploading JSON files isn't very useful for me at this moment but it in my opinion is an amazing first step to adoption and usability.

I also tossed out an idea to make apps easily accessible on the Sapience Network.  I'm kind of hoping we will keep it a total surprise if we decide to implement it in future updates.  It's good to give surprise gifts. Smiley

Now you speaking my language locohead!

I think with JSON it has more use then you might think at first. For example you could store the public/private wallet keys to all of your favorite crypto coins onto the network Wink  But that raises another question about this tech i have......... Is this going to be encryptable? Or everyone see my private datas I put there?

From my understanding is someone could make an application using the JSON files to split up a file (ex .zip) across multiple nodes.  So someone should in theory be able to make a dropbox like application when it's released.  I'm not sure if the files are going to be encrypted but I bet someone could write a program to encrypt the data. Smiley

I have take a good hear of storj encryption. It can look good with

Most I got out of that was storj encryption lol.  Maybe, possibly rephrase please?

MinDukWong

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:12:05 PM

Just to dispel any fud, here is Joe with his former company receiving a reward from Microsoft, cheers  Smiley

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/8/prweb9791390.htm

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/08/11/9791390/gI_88942_partnerofyear.jpg

ha ha PRWeb is widely considered one of the easiest ways for scammers to promote things. Google PRWeb Scam.

And Joe, aside from being in the photo, is not mentioned in the press release. He was an employee who ran Sharepoint services for a company widely considered as integrity challenged.

This coin is solid, at least no volume on dump Smiley

That's the beauty of this kind of scam. There aren't miners. All the coins were sold in ico to people who work these kinds of scams. There are no coins to sell. The point is to pump the price high, then once a bunch of newbies jump on the bandwagon, the ico people sell and the price collapses to near zero.

It is the same scam run again and again and again.

Is artificial intelligence cool? It can be.

Does this coin have anything to do with AI? Nothing apparently.

Is there some secret value to "storing databases on the blockchain" etc? Many coins let you store data publicly. Why would you want to store a database on a blockchain? Think about it  Why not store your databases on computers that will use them? It makes no sense.

Is there some reason a new coin with brilliant technology can only be developed if people give lots of money up front to the devs? Almost never. Usually demanding money up front is a hallmark of a scam.  

The people who run this scam will come up with ridiculous explanations for each of thrse points but use common sense.

Anyway,I don't think XAI going to reach 50$ a coin,wich I probably will be rich.

But 1 or 2 dollars is pretty decent,who know? no scheme on getting rich here. With this low market cap,you can buy a nice % of capital. Joe and Ced know what they do.everything is on wheel,this is cryptocurrency,cheers and enjoy life is short guys  Smiley

Can't wait to use Plume Smiley

You are such a fraud.

This super gold high value coin. Soon worth million dollar maybe. Use high tech never seen before. Buy now before too late.

Just pump the pric up since no sellers. That what Vitali tell me. He say wait for the dump then sell all your coin. I wait but not see dump. Not know if should sell yet. Pump not good like last coin. What happen?
HoratioBoroshenkoKuznetso

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:25:11 PM

This super gold high value coin. Soon worth million dollar maybe. Use high tech never seen before. Buy now before too late.

Just pump the pric up since no sellers. That what Vitali tell me. He say wait for the dump then sell all your coin. I wait but not see dump. Not know if should sell yet. Pump not good like last coin. What happen?

You're doing good kid but don't be telling everyone its a scam.

Just hold til we tell you ta dump.
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:28:07 PM

lol another new account
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:34:14 PM

Catching up on this thread was a very nice hour of free entertainment but I do agree that we should be talking about the tech instead of price but it is hard to talk about the tech without being able to get our hands on it.  Otherwise its just speculation about the tech.

We can, however talk about how PlumeDB and SCDP work together to accomplish the end goal.

I'm excited to have the first(?) decentralized database that is easily accessible by anybody.  The possibilities for medical advancement is through the roof.

I was honestly expecting a data cap of 100 MB to start with so the 1 GB cap was very nice to see.  I'm not a coder so uploading JSON files isn't very useful for me at this moment but it in my opinion is an amazing first step to adoption and usability.

I also tossed out an idea to make apps easily accessible on the Sapience Network.  I'm kind of hoping we will keep it a total surprise if we decide to implement it in future updates.  It's good to give surprise gifts. Smiley

I appreciate this type of constructive input. Thanks.
HoratioBoroshenkoKuznetso

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:41:47 PM

lol another new account

Indeed

its not scam its PnD - and somebody is pumping it right Wink

ofcourse its a scam. dev will just leave he has no plan to stick around. the coin is gonna die and i hope it does. i messaged dev to explain this he calls me a fudder and refuses to explain lol

And who could forget all your posts on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760771.0

You guys run a sharp con. You make a lot of money. You need to stop recycling the ids though.
lockepi

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:59:20 PM

lol another new account

Indeed

its not scam its PnD - and somebody is pumping it right Wink

ofcourse its a scam. dev will just leave he has no plan to stick around. the coin is gonna die and i hope it does. i messaged dev to explain this he calls me a fudder and refuses to explain lol

And who could forget all your posts on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760771.0

You guys run a sharp con. You make a lot of money. You need to stop recycling the ids though.

lol ofcourse those coins were a scam, which i picked out before they went crazy. no scam here mate, too bad you need to create a new account lol why aint you using your real account. you need to try harder to fud try using your real account
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:05:24 AM

Public Service Announcement:
To the Trolls and those engaging with the Trolls. With noise staying at the present rate, we will most likely need to move into a self-moderated thread. A sensible Troll should Troll with moderation, or forever be quiet (ahem, moderated).  Lips sealed

lockepi

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:08:55 AM

Public Service Announcement:
To the Trolls and those engaging with the Trolls. With noise staying at the present rate, we will most likely need to move into a self-moderated thread. A sensible Troll should Troll with moderation, or forever be quiet (ahem, moderated).  Lips sealed

a wise move
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:25:44 AM

Nice ! Less headache in future   Cool
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:27:42 AM

ffs if I was drunk horny interested, I would just assume this is one person going back and forth just to bump the thread thus furthering the pump?

This coin and this dev deserves better then the bulk of the villainy it/he has attracted.

Cedric keep up the work sir, look forward to watching your progress!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:33:32 AM

We need in-house therapists.

twitter @antiiclimax
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:42:34 AM

Impressive! Very talented programmer in this project. This has a bright future.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:36:52 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 06:51:53 PM by etoque

Small bump to not get lost of what coming  Smiley

Also Chart are well manipulate to keep it low,hiding all big buy order,1/3 of buy book are legit and 2/3 are 1 XAI order, and sell are totally fulled, Dont fall in the trap Wink  Roll Eyes

Edit: here we go  Roll Eyes
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:54:58 PM

Friendly bump of the dev related info that has been buried under much noise.

Next weekly coming on Thursday 12th.

Weekly Consolidation Update 2 Containing Communications Direct From XAI Dev:

Previous consolidation (Week 1) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864895.msg10301510#msg10301510

There has been much progression since last week, most notably work towards an update that is due to be released very soon.

The following is a range of information that JoeMoz (XAI developer) has provided in various sources including Slack.

In relation to comments about him listing SharePoint on his LinkedIn profile:

SharePoint just happens to be one thing I am an expert in... and focused on for a couple years because frankly its the highest billable rates :wink:

Age old Opensource / Closedsource dilemma continues:

I mean the tech we are doing is sufficiently advanced that anyone who would try to rip it off right out of the gate would probably wind up pushing broken stuff.
From an open source perspective, it would probably be a valuable contribution to the community at large, like DHT but i remember with XQN, within a few days there were a couple of clone coins with the profit explorer graph feature etc.

Choosing a Name for the Data Layer:

I'm thinking of ditching the treespaces name i came up with, because it generates confusion with the biology stuff when you google it. I think i am going to call the entire data layer PlumeDB, because it is something that can be broken out and marketed for a lot more than just the AI stuff and it is essentially a full blown decentralized database engine running on top of the coin network funneling network communications over the bitcoin p2p protocol.

Where does the name plume come from?

I thought it sounded cool! I was thinking of clouds of data so "databases" are plumes in the cloud.

More notes on fee structure:

The way I am doing fees right now is..it is based on data reservations by kilobyte-hour.  e.g. 0.0001 XAI/kbh when you initialize a new data plume, you put out a request for data reservations based on the estimated size of the database and the lifetime you want. You get responses from volunteer/available slave nodes that are willing to replicate your data index, and you have to pay the total kbh fee to each of the slaves by default  Cool

The actual data itself at a low level is distributed across all nodes via filesystem abstracted into DHT and all nodes participate for public data sets, you don't pay for data reservations, but consumers pay-per-use.

So, I am thinking maybe there should be a small fee for loading public data, as an anti-spam type of measure. The other thing i am thinking is that maybe all Atom data types (opencog atomspaces), should be public, to keep contributing to a large body-of-knowledge, seems maybe pointless to load Atoms that are private...hmm, so who should get the fee for public data loads... maybe the 1st relay node.

How is data loaded onto the Sapience distributed AI network?

You load data either through RPC or the console.

More in-depth infomation related XAI and PlumeDB:

http://wiki.dfx.io/display/XAI/Sapience+AIFX+Home

http://wiki.dfx.io/display/XAI/PlumeDB

Hint on Potential New Look:

I'm doing something cool with it and doing the UI in QML/QT Quick, eventually i want to rewrite the entire wallet using it and ditch the existing hokey interface.  It'll let us get a "responsive" UI on the android/different devices so stuff isn't sitting off the side of the screen etc., and get a wallet that actually looks like a modern app and not something from 1998.

Further development related comments:

Although in the latest sapience source i have moved the leveldb dependency out from being code included in the source to being external dependency so i can use latest google leveldb from github + cross-compile for android easily. Just means an extra step, have to pull and compile leveldb separately and set the include/lib path. I'm trying to get it so i can use 1 .pro file i suppose on linux you could just install the libleveldb-dev package and do it that way, same as libboost-all-dev etc.

I should note that this is a test/beta build... so there's definitely TODO's etc. Under the hood tweaking and stuff that we might want to adjust like by default the low level DHT that is just doing mindless raw data storage will tries to get a penetration of 72 nodes for a given record but i don't know if we even have 72 live nodes on the network, let alone getting them on testnet and there's rebuild scenarios like what if all 8 slave nodes go down, having the network detect that and automatically assign replacements and rebuild trie indexes, etc.

There's really like 4 overlay networks running on top of each other at once... the low level DHT, a mapping & rebuild info DHT, the slave PHT's, and the master/originator the biggest thing we'll have to play around with in testing is seeing what the latency is like i know there will be latency, because it is a p2p database so for some use cases it might not be suitable, for others it might mean just adapting how you work with the data.

The more nodes the better... if we had a couple thousand nodes on the network for instance you can do better load balancing but just in general, basically _everything_ in the entire system is async.

Its just different i guess, from anything i've worked with to date at least :wink:  should enable new scenarios actually a good analogy is using it is more like hitting web services asynchronously, instead of direct database access... but in exchange, you get the redundancy/massive scale-out/decentralization.

Is there anyway for the system to determine what nodes are closest?

Well, there isn't any geolocation /location based proximity right now... but that is something i've been thinking about.

Uniqueness?

As far as i know, this is the only (DHT) implementation that is running over the bitcon p2p protocol, even maidsafe DHT is a parallel/external implementation running over UDP.

Is that useful for anything outside of AI?

There's like a million other things besides AI you can build on top of a decentralized DHT.

Process:

The way i did it is each key in addition to a hash can have 3 attributes, and those get indexed by the slaves in PHTs so that is the value-added service you are getting from the slaves in exchange for the XAI/kilobyte-hour fee. It's key/value storage on the low raw DHT level but with 3 attribute components in the key. So like lets say i want to run a distributed aggregate range query to do a SUM across the data plume where attribute 2 is between A and B... the slaves provide the service of fast lookup to get the subset of infohashes that fall within the criteria, then you use those against DHT2 to get the possible nodes that have each one, that are then looked up against DHT1 to retrieve the individual records/values from the raw key/value store....So with something like a SUM, you slave can pull the subset of infohashes and then chunk them out into groups of say 100 and dole those out as individual compute operations across nodes, and then the results are concentrated and returned to the originator.

DHT1 and DHt2 are just levels within the 4(?) DHTs in PlumeDB?

Layered dht's... yeah, sort of i mean, like for something like a torrent its pretty trivial, so a basic k/v dht works fine but as soon as you want to do anything more involved, you need more metadata etc.so you layer it on top. the raw DHT gives you the redundancy/resilience, etc. and can just focus on getting the values where they need to be

In response to a question on Slaves.

Slaves are responsible for building that multi-rooted PHT the DHT only knows about hash256 + value...there's TODO's i'm probably not going to get to for the release tonight (today), like being able to configure how much of your free space you want to allocate so don't go loading gigantic data sets Tongue

Last week update Smiley
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 07:36:08 PM

Published a new RECALL video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTn6uigrEZM

Tech preview status, core platform deliverables coming next, and a look ahead at the roadmap over the next quarter.  Cheesy
thank you joe for video update, i really enjoyed it. can't wait to see plume in action and looking forward to all cool stuff that will be build on top of xai "thumbs up"
video update from least week, so it doesn't get lost in the noise Wink

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
zoppp

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:40:53 PM

Good updates to see  Shocked
Jwtech

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

First post in xai. 40k sat too expensive lol I had a good laugh over it thought I would share.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:13:15 PM

First post in xai. 40k sat too expensive lol I had a good laugh over it thought I would share.

Trust: -257: -5 / +5(5)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: