Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:39:18 AM

9000 SATS!!!

BWHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOL

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1. Buy 50 btc worth of your own ICO (Let's call this an "extension")
2. Use the coins to supress the price and stay silent as a dev. (dev hardly says a word on twitter/btctalk)
3. Accumulate dirt cheap coins
4. Pump price and start releasing roadmaps and ?SPACE PROGRAM? Yes dev is now VERY ACTIVE on twitter/btctalk ( Grin Grin Grin)
5. Slowly dump on everyone at 1000-2000% profit
6. Go buy a new car!

OH well, thanks for the profits Joe and Alty (Cloakcoin dev) <3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:02:50 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 10:31:01 AM by trader19

wow joe delivers???
and don't forget that same joe released FIRST real AI working engine based on traditional p2p Bitcoin protocol, over delivered? how many devs are able to build that kind of tech? be free to test, its alive on testnet. and give your feedback

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:28:19 AM

I had too many cookies and now my tummy hurts  Cry

Yes. That happens. Eat with moderation, don't ever forget your veggies and some fruit...

On a more serious note: development has been active all along via slack group for the croud fund investors. You either have no clue what you're talking about, or you have a (poorly?) hidden agenda. I'm going with the latter. Fellow community members, please avoid the full troll quotes, as these feed the trolls and only amplify their senseless rantings. Thank you!  Cool

klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:49:17 AM

I had too many cookies and now my tummy hurts  Cry

Yes. That happens. Eat with moderation, don't ever forget your veggies and some fruit...

On a more serious note: development has been active all along via slack group for the croud fund investors. You either have no clue what you're talking about, or you have a (poorly?) hidden agenda. I'm going with the latter. Fellow community members, please avoid the full troll quotes, as these feed the trolls and only amplify their senseless rantings. Thank you!  Cool

In two weeks it price will be back at 20k sats
anonEmouse

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:58:59 AM

In two weeks it price will be back at 20k sats

danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:16:54 PM

Is there a node list or sample conf for wallet?
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:41:35 PM

Is there a node list or sample conf for wallet?

For livenet add:

addnode=blocktree.io

For testnet add:

addnode=162.209.90.117
addnode=104.130.70.142

That should get you going.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:08:11 PM

If anyone needs testnet coins to access / test some features of PlumeDB please PM me or post your address or respond on the following thread:

http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=82.msg260;topicseen#msg260
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:33:37 PM

If anyone needs testnet coins to access / test some features of PlumeDB please PM me or post your address or respond on the following thread:

http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=82.msg260;topicseen#msg260

you guys should setup a testnet faucet somewhere Wink

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:25:46 PM

9000 SATS!!!

BWHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOL

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Verbal vomit

Oh boy, was wondering where this moron was Roll Eyes

Not far from the current price. Is the Cloak team pumping this coin?
Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:30:03 PM

what ATH in USD will we see this year?.....predictions?

One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:38:00 PM

what ATH in USD will we see this year?.....predictions?

0.5 USD/coin
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:43:08 PM

For those who missed Updates  Cool Have fun!

Public Testnet Wallet

sapience-qt-plm-windows64bit-19.zip 9.9 MB

This is a latest build from today that you can experiment with to see what it is we are building in action.  It is a bleeding-edge TEST build and therefore it will have bugs, issues, etc.  The Python shell is disabled in this Windows build while I sort through mingw issues and debate whether to swap to Lua.

You should only run this on testnet and not on mainnet with your wallets you care about.

You can either pass testnet from the command line:

Code:
start sapience-qt.exe -testnet

Or put an entry in your Sapience.conf file:

Code:
testnet=1

Note that since it is on testnet, we may reset the blockchain from time to time etc.  We'll try to give a heads up.  Also you will need coins on testnet to pay for data reservations, please post on the dfx.io forum thread for that:  http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=82.0

The core of PlumeDB is fully functional in this build and we already have someone who is building an interesting demo app on top of it that looks pretty awesome.

Have fun!

Just a glimpse into the short and long term roadmap under the Sapience Space Program/XSA:

2 questions:

Is this a joke?
If not, why?

No joke.

XAI is really a lot more than "just" an "AI coin".  Sapience AIFX is intended to be a complete next-gen advanced blockchain platform, but deeply rooted in the Bitcoin protocol, building on top of and making full use of the capabilities that already exist in the Bitcoin protocol but that, to date, have been largely underutilized by alt-coins.  Why reinvent the wheel to produce so-called "Bitcoin 2.0" platforms when there is so much yet to be realized within the existing well-defined protocol specification.  So, to me, maybe this is "Bitcoin 3.0" concept, revisiting the roots...I dunno.

Next up on the roadmap is completion of the AI Core.  This leverages the Plume data store solution to provide a scriptable AI lib with an in-wallet script editor and interactive shell.  Most likely this shell is going to be swapped from Python to Lua for a couple of reasons:

1. Easier cross-platform compilation and integration
2. Lua has already gained a lot of traction in the game world for scriptable game AI
3. Its a lot more lightweight and therefore more resource friendly for devices like Raspberry Pi and Android

We have our own asset platform in the works, based on Counterparty but fully integrated in-wallet requiring no external daemon etc.  Our intention is to deliver a high quality user experience and make this really accessible to pull in folks from the regular investing world, decentralized with no dependency on web wallets etc.  Initially we will probably roll out an in-between solution.

Once the asset platform is up we are planning to do an issue of "xainodes" tokens that will be something akin to Bitshares AGS and operate as a DAC/DAO on the XAI blockchain, and possibly a vehicle to provide dev funding through the rest of this year.

XaiNet - We have already demo'd a PoC of IBTP in action.  This is our cross-blockchain communication solution that is really out-of-the-box Bitcoin P2P.  I simply dropped in the IBTP class and added an addnode in Litecoin and Shadow config files to connect them to my XAI node.  This allows us to send cross-coin-network messages directly between peers using the existing messaging structure in the Bitcoin protocol, but is smart enough so that peers from "foreign" networks don't try to exchange block inventory with each other etc.  This capability will allow us to hook both the scriptable AI engine and the asset platform in to every other coin network and allow us to then do interesting things with data from those networks and share services between them.

Our NextGen wallet is a complete Qt front-end wallet rewrite to provide a user experience that is more "with the times" and consistent across devices and platforms with flickable touch interfaces, etc.  This is really the key in our minds to gaining traction with a larger audience in the mass market.

As part of the NextGen wallet rewrite we are going to enable an NFC payments experience for users, for a simpler alternative to QR codes.

The #LunarNode project is a real endeavor on the long range roadmap.  It's the stretch goal / dream big goal for our project overall.  As a first step we would like to launch a XaiSat into low earth orbit.  These micro satellites are now widely available although they tend to have a short lifespan in space, but the standardization of the form factor since the late 90's has brought the cost down considerably.  There are a couple of engineering challenges we will need to solve around optimized synchronization/communication and equipment power, optimizing the code base for running on a low power device with lower power consumption.  There are a couple of interesting inspiring projects like the LunarSail project that are looking at alternatives for transit to the lunar area, as well as a faster delivery vehicle in development.  LunarSail is projecting something like a 3 year transit time to the moon, but there are a few other projects that we might be able to pull tech from and combine them to produce a faster transit time.  There's a project right now looking at using pressurized water.  So as a second step we would like to shoot for getting to lunar orbit, and then attempt de-orbit and a landing on the surface.  Our idea is perhaps a bit less ambitious than the Doge lunar race in that we aren't looking to transport and produce a mobile rover.  We simply want to deploy a functioning self-powered node on the surface, which we are thinking will entail something in the CubeSat form factor that can then "unfold" itself on the surface to provide more exposed solar panel surface area, etc.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
altcoinUK

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:39:44 AM

Oh boy, was wondering where this moron was Roll Eyes

Not far from the current price. Is the Cloak team pumping this coin?

Nice to see the crackhead FUDsters are coming out of the woodwork now Roll Eyes

And idiots with infinite fantasies about FUD and woodwork apparently have never left this environment.

You can see at the very first page of this thread that I was the very first who congratulated the DEV for trying to accommodate a novel idea into a digital currency (though I still can't see where is the AI element in this solution). At least this is not a generic copy-paste BTC/LTC clone digital excrement like 99.9% of altcoins, but this one attempts to implement something unique, and that's great. However, what I pointed out was that pathetic fuckers and scammers manipulate the price of this coin for the only purpose: to attract naive and wannabe rich investors into this operation. Now, if you manipulate the price with a P&D operation to give the impression that there are lots of interests in the coin then it is a scam, period. I doubt you can see from the woodwork, but I merely asked instead of stated who is manipulating the price of this coin.

Regardless from tech and how honest the DEV is, if you see a scam around a coin then you have to call it scam, don't you?
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:22:30 AM

there is price manipulation even on Bitcoin...and to follow your logic...we should call bitcoin a scam? idiots everywhere....
altcoinUK

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:53:10 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 12:26:06 PM by altcoinUK

there is price manipulation even on Bitcoin...and to follow your logic...we should call bitcoin a scam? idiots everywhere....

Yeah, they are everywhere, and your post is a clear indication of that.

If fake volume and investment is generated by pumping the price to give the impression to naive investors that there is interest in the commodity then it is a scam, regardless the commodity is the sperm of Stephen Hawking, IBM share, Bitcoin, AIFX or monkey shit. The commodity could be very well legit like IBM shares or Bitcoin are legit, but the price manipulation is scam, period. Now, what is clear, the AIFX price has been manipulated by some pathetic fuckers.
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:40:34 PM

honestly...i watched the artificial pump from i believe 80k to 250k. The range for continued real growth is definitely between 65k-80k. It was WELL overpriced. 

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:14:43 PM

I most definitely agree that price manipulation sucks and would be much happier if it didn't ever happen. Unfortunately, it does look like price manipulation is everywhere. Someone recently stated that crypto currencies are 90% speculation, and 10% utility value (or something like that), and with any speculative asset, there will be bad actors, trying to lure in the credulous ones to take whatever funds they have from them.

That said, I had some pretty good flips trading Sapience/XAI (though most of mine are staking), and ended up with more XAI and more BTC than I started with. If there was some fake volume going on, it was most certainly not all of it.  Roll Eyes

As for value, it's a tough call. Everyone will have their own estimation of value, and as it was briefly debated much earlier in this thread, there is certainly no "magic formula" to determine what's the right value for any altcoin today. However, with an active community, constant development progress and promising technology, I can't help but compare the overall market cap against that of other altcoins, and conclude that Sapience/XAI is undervalued right now. Just my 2 cents...

altcoinUK

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:03:29 PM

I most definitely agree that price manipulation sucks and would be much happier if it didn't ever happen. Unfortunately, it does look like price manipulation is everywhere. Someone recently stated that crypto currencies are 90% speculation, and 10% utility value (or something like that), and with any speculative asset, there will be bad actors, trying to lure in the credulous ones to take whatever funds they have from them.

That said, I had some pretty good flips trading Sapience/XAI (though most of mine are staking), and ended up with more XAI and more BTC than I started with. If there was some fake volume going on, it was most certainly not all of it.  Roll Eyes

As for value, it's a tough call. Everyone will have their own estimation of value, and as it was briefly debated much earlier in this thread, there is certainly no "magic formula" to determine what's the right value for any altcoin today. However, with an active community, constant development progress and promising technology, I can't help but compare the overall market cap against that of other altcoins, and conclude that Sapience/XAI is undervalued right now. Just my 2 cents...

Yeah, I fully agree terms of price manipulation, it is everywhere, but in the mean time there are less and less naive people can be tricked into fake volume hypes like what this XAI P&D was. Be happy with the profit you have realized, but this is not a sustainable business model at all. 500 BTC volume was very common 6 months ago, these days 50 BTC volume is massive which clearly indicates investors are greatly disillusioned with the P&D hypes and scams of altcoin market.

Terms of the market cap and the value of XAI, firstly, how can it be undervalued if the current value was achieved with P&D in the first place? Secondly, yeah, there are perhaps some good tech and an honest DEV behind the coin, but that doesn't make the coin a valuable asset. It can be valuable if the coin is used for real life use cases. 99.9% of the alts including well established coins like NXT is completely worthless. Apart from day traders, speculators and P&D scammers absolutely no one use altcoins coins for real life use cases. Not even DOGE, BC, VRC none of the alts is used in the real world, and therefore assigning a value to a coin (in this case XAI) prior it is actually used for something is just a speculative exercise.  

In a year time all altcoins except a few which are useful will be gone. It remains to be seen whether XAI will be one of the useful remaining alt coins. If the DEV is serious then it could be, who knows? If yes, then it will obviously have some value, but currently this IPO/ICO vaporware is just a speculative, day trading toy without any real long term value.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:16:03 PM

Apart from day traders, speculators and P&D scammers absolutely no one use altcoins coins for real life use cases.

Just to play devil's advocate, most people never use Bitcoin either but hoard or trade it.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: