Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:42:31 AM

my friends xai wallet v1.6.1.14g can´t synchronice since 1 day now, only 1 connection.
i have got 14 connection, with the same version of the wallet.
is there a .conf or newer version of the wallet?
is this problem resolved?
i have the same problem too, only have 1 active connection
and wallet didn't sync
try adding:
addnode=blocktree.io

Usually fixes any syncing issues I have encountered.
thanks. it's working Smiley
16 active connection on the network
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrDjAK

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:07:55 AM

Wallet is fine and sync is ok
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:07:08 PM

The OP looks good with the video's shown like this
Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:33:37 PM

All of this stuff is going to be implemented directly into the bitcoin code eventually. this is a scam coin beware

biggeemac

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:35:24 PM

Then I suggest you dont buy it and go somewhere else.
trader19
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 08:43:51 PM

For those who missed latest Updates  Cool Have fun!

Public Testnet Wallet

sapience-qt-plm-windows64bit-19.zip 9.9 MB

This is a latest build from today that you can experiment with to see what it is we are building in action.  It is a bleeding-edge TEST build and therefore it will have bugs, issues, etc.  The Python shell is disabled in this Windows build while I sort through mingw issues and debate whether to swap to Lua.

You should only run this on testnet and not on mainnet with your wallets you care about.

You can either pass testnet from the command line:

Code:
start sapience-qt.exe -testnet

Or put an entry in your Sapience.conf file:

Code:
testnet=1

Note that since it is on testnet, we may reset the blockchain from time to time etc.  We'll try to give a heads up.  Also you will need coins on testnet to pay for data reservations, please post on the dfx.io forum thread for that:  http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=82.0

The core of PlumeDB is fully functional in this build and we already have someone who is building an interesting demo app on top of it that looks pretty awesome.

Have fun!

Just a glimpse into the short and long term roadmap under the Sapience Space Program/XSA:

2 questions:

Is this a joke?
If not, why?

No joke.

XAI is really a lot more than "just" an "AI coin".  Sapience AIFX is intended to be a complete next-gen advanced blockchain platform, but deeply rooted in the Bitcoin protocol, building on top of and making full use of the capabilities that already exist in the Bitcoin protocol but that, to date, have been largely underutilized by alt-coins.  Why reinvent the wheel to produce so-called "Bitcoin 2.0" platforms when there is so much yet to be realized within the existing well-defined protocol specification.  So, to me, maybe this is "Bitcoin 3.0" concept, revisiting the roots...I dunno.

Next up on the roadmap is completion of the AI Core.  This leverages the Plume data store solution to provide a scriptable AI lib with an in-wallet script editor and interactive shell.  Most likely this shell is going to be swapped from Python to Lua for a couple of reasons:

1. Easier cross-platform compilation and integration
2. Lua has already gained a lot of traction in the game world for scriptable game AI
3. Its a lot more lightweight and therefore more resource friendly for devices like Raspberry Pi and Android

We have our own asset platform in the works, based on Counterparty but fully integrated in-wallet requiring no external daemon etc.  Our intention is to deliver a high quality user experience and make this really accessible to pull in folks from the regular investing world, decentralized with no dependency on web wallets etc.  Initially we will probably roll out an in-between solution.

Once the asset platform is up we are planning to do an issue of "xainodes" tokens that will be something akin to Bitshares AGS and operate as a DAC/DAO on the XAI blockchain, and possibly a vehicle to provide dev funding through the rest of this year.

XaiNet - We have already demo'd a PoC of IBTP in action.  This is our cross-blockchain communication solution that is really out-of-the-box Bitcoin P2P.  I simply dropped in the IBTP class and added an addnode in Litecoin and Shadow config files to connect them to my XAI node.  This allows us to send cross-coin-network messages directly between peers using the existing messaging structure in the Bitcoin protocol, but is smart enough so that peers from "foreign" networks don't try to exchange block inventory with each other etc.  This capability will allow us to hook both the scriptable AI engine and the asset platform in to every other coin network and allow us to then do interesting things with data from those networks and share services between them.

Our NextGen wallet is a complete Qt front-end wallet rewrite to provide a user experience that is more "with the times" and consistent across devices and platforms with flickable touch interfaces, etc.  This is really the key in our minds to gaining traction with a larger audience in the mass market.

As part of the NextGen wallet rewrite we are going to enable an NFC payments experience for users, for a simpler alternative to QR codes.

The #LunarNode project is a real endeavor on the long range roadmap.  It's the stretch goal / dream big goal for our project overall.  As a first step we would like to launch a XaiSat into low earth orbit.  These micro satellites are now widely available although they tend to have a short lifespan in space, but the standardization of the form factor since the late 90's has brought the cost down considerably.  There are a couple of engineering challenges we will need to solve around optimized synchronization/communication and equipment power, optimizing the code base for running on a low power device with lower power consumption.  There are a couple of interesting inspiring projects like the LunarSail project that are looking at alternatives for transit to the lunar area, as well as a faster delivery vehicle in development.  LunarSail is projecting something like a 3 year transit time to the moon, but there are a few other projects that we might be able to pull tech from and combine them to produce a faster transit time.  There's a project right now looking at using pressurized water.  So as a second step we would like to shoot for getting to lunar orbit, and then attempt de-orbit and a landing on the surface.  Our idea is perhaps a bit less ambitious than the Doge lunar race in that we aren't looking to transport and produce a mobile rover.  We simply want to deploy a functioning self-powered node on the surface, which we are thinking will entail something in the CubeSat form factor that can then "unfold" itself on the surface to provide more exposed solar panel surface area, etc.

On tap for this week, we are looking to push out the AI Core features on testnet with some new builds to fulfill the original scope.  I'll also be integrating addressindex to support the asset platform, implementing internal P2P compression, and Plume bug fixes and API/RPC enhancements.  We'll be thinking through the possibilities with the potential xainodes token sale vs some alternatives.  And we have marketing activities running on a background thread.

I have had more than a couple of people asking me about the IBTP p2p connectivity I demonstrated with LiteCoin and Shadow.  Apparently some folks are under the mistaken impression that this is using some sort of PROXY server simply because I had pointed it at my localhost IP.

THERE IS NO PROXY in this solution.  It is a DIRECT connection using out-of-the-box Bitcoin protocol features.  IT IS JUST BITCOIN.

This is enabled in the testnet build that was already released.  You can grab a LiteCoin wallet, put an addnode=yourip:30893 in your litecoin.conf file, fire it up on litecoin testnet and you will see the LiteCoin peer show up in getpeerinfo in your Sapience AIFX testnet wallet.  Can do the same with Shadow as well.  At some point we will look at how we want to go about including coins in XaiNet.

Also wanted to point out that we will be able to offer a XaiWire encrypted P2P messaging solution over the out-of-the-box Bitcoin communications channel using IBTP.  This is an "enabling technology" that will allow us to build more exciting applications on top of our advanced blockchain platform.

No friggin proxy required.  Thank you very much.  Cheesy

All of this stuff is going to be implemented directly into the bitcoin code eventually. this is a scam coin beware
please elaborate?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
anonEmouse

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:03:31 PM

danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:10:32 PM

Very interesting..thank you for clearing that up for me. Has anyone seen transcendent man? ....i just downloaded this documentary i am about to watch. i am a proud owner of 200k+ XQN and 2k_+XAI  good luck dev. BTW. it was me who put up the 17 BTC buy wall for XQN other day. Wink

- why didnt i post earlier? ....

-my account has been banned from bitcointalk for some B.S.

I am very glad i found this coin. Good luck to all. I am surprised so many are still sleeping on this however...
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:12:47 PM

it wont be if no one ever codes it

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:49:02 AM

Very interesting..thank you for clearing that up for me. Has anyone seen transcendent man? ....i just downloaded this documentary i am about to watch. i am a proud owner of 200k+ XQN and 2k_+XAI  good luck dev. BTW. it was me who put up the 17 BTC buy wall for XQN other day. Wink

- why didnt i post earlier? ....

-my account has been banned from bitcointalk for some B.S.

I am very glad i found this coin. Good luck to all. I am surprised so many are still sleeping on this however...

Well spotted!

Blazin604 account hacked??
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:03:22 PM

Hello, hope everybody had a good weekend.  Last week we made good progress on the development front and had a number of stability fixes that tested out well.  I'll probably do another Recall video tomorrow, a little overtired at the moment, better to do it when I'm fresh Smiley  Got our PR draft back late last week, will get that edited and revised this week.  Have had a lot of requests for chess, so I'll be looking at doing something like NeuroChess, although that will probably be something queued up down the road a bit in another week or two.  Will probably drop another public testnet build in the next day or two.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:16:34 PM

Hello, hope everybody had a good weekend.  Last week we made good progress on the development front and had a number of stability fixes that tested out well.  I'll probably do another Recall video tomorrow, a little overtired at the moment, better to do it when I'm fresh Smiley  Got our PR draft back late last week, will get that edited and revised this week.  Have had a lot of requests for chess, so I'll be looking at doing something like NeuroChess, although that will probably be something queued up down the road a bit in another week or two.  Will probably drop another public testnet build in the next day or two.

Super! Thanks for the update CedricQuotient!
Apologies for the non-stop rantings about chess, I confess that I'm a big fan of the game  Wink

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

thanks for update joe, looking forward to upcoming release and recall video. keep up the great job  Smiley

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
biggeemac

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:49:44 AM

uh, 50btc?
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:04:02 AM

Good luck buying that much (or even half that much) at the current price  Grin
Get moving up!  Cool

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:55:28 AM

Someone must have made out like a bandit on this bitcoin rise fresh and ready to invest  Smiley
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:06:33 AM

That's quite the buy wall!!  Shocked
Blazin604

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:25:18 PM

What's going on...

Blazin604

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:34:59 PM

This coin probably will never see above 50 cents. If be surprised if it hits a dollar

Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:02:11 PM

+- 100k dollars marketcap for brain on the chain?! ... hehe Tongue ... u insane in tha membrane??
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: