Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150173 times)
SapienceFan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:45:18 PM

If this not raising the red flags, what does? making me giggle

That's actually demonstrating what XAI is being built to be capable of doing.

But anyway seeing as you are just here to troll might as well point out that it sounds like you've been scammed too many times because of your own past poor judgement... oh wait... you have! hahaha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:35:29 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 11:27:02 PM by myagui

I don't think the troll deserves another quote, so there's that.  Wink

On the other hand, I did like the screens that the dev posted, and for me, it's not about any form of hype or sense of pumping, it is excitement for the project and the things we might achieve as a collaboration, driven by solid development leadership as well as community engagement. The screens simply highlight a few potential use cases for Sapience/XAI.

This project is just taking off the ground. While development pace has not perhaps been awesome, it's been really good, in my view. I'd imagine that if the crowd fund had raised ten times more more funds, it would be much easier to get (read: hire) more people and resources to code on the platform and progress even faster. As we know, the crowd fund raised modest funds, and so expectations should take all of that into consideration.

The flipside of all this is extremely positive, looking long term.
The crowd fund is far into the past now, and development continues to be as committed as ever, with more meaningful discussions taking place as we move forward. Just look at the recent examples of people looking at Sapience/XAI as candidate platform for their needs, one a real world industrial application, another one a specialized asset token.

If we all collaborate to spread word about Sapience/XAI, we can increase the audience many times over. This wider audience is vital. Each new person to join the community, is a potential investor, or a potential app consumer, or a potential app developer, or any combination thereof.
To complete the line of thought, that's why I really liked the screens!

I, XAI
and you?

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:07:49 AM

thats just it though.... they are just screens. I could produce a bunch of photoshopped bull shit but that doesn't mean I could produce a finished product.

you wanna fuck off the trolls? then produce a viable and working product. case. closed.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:06:25 AM

thats just it though.... they are just screens. I could produce a bunch of photoshopped bull shit but that doesn't mean I could produce a finished product.

you wanna fuck off the trolls? then produce a viable and working product. case. closed.

So let me get this straight...

You haven't posted in like weeks. You're in the Slack, meaning you can directly communicate with the dev. You (as well as everyone else) can try out the test net to see that what the dev is talking about is not only possible, but there is concrete proof in that you can use the PlumeDB system now.

Tell me again why you are fudding your own investment?

I cant blame him for wanting to get more while its still reasonable.
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:39:09 AM

WTF man. Why you trolling your own coin?Huh Trying to fuck everyone up or what?
iGotScammed

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:59:24 AM

HUE HUE HUE I JUST SPIT MY SOUP AT MY SCREEN!!

I am pity for the fool who think billion dollars company will use this $150.000 coin to "optimize" supply chain. I am not trolling. Dev is trolling all the fools here. And you too dumb to see it.  Genius.  Cheesy

sologap

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:26:30 AM

#IXAI

HUE HUE HUE I JUST SPIT MY SOUP AT MY SCREEN!!

I am pity for the fool who think billion dollars company will use this $150.000 coin to "optimize" supply chain. I am not trolling. Dev is trolling all the fools here. And you too dumb to see it.  Genius.  Cheesy

you are one of reasons why the world is fucked up  Grin

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
ELikesCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:01:04 AM

Thanks for answering my questions myagui, you've really cleared things up. However one thing is still not quite clear to me. The distributed application owner, is that a developer who develops a distributed application and then 'sells' access to that application to the end user? Or is the end user the distributed application owner?

All variations are certainly possible. We can have cases where a single individual is both the programmer & consumer, as well as we can have cases were a user hires someone else to code a purpose-built application for them. In the latter scenario, the user might be the application consumer, but there could also be instances where the application consumers are external parties.

I estimate that the asset market will be an important milestone, in that it will enable additional business models, by issuing specific tokens for the use of certain services or applications. In any case, even as right now, one can specifically hire one's own Sapience nodes for a certain application contract, and thus the availability of the respective application is under control. The application developer already has all the necessary tools to set whatever availability boundaries he desires.

Will their be a UI that is so simple that anyone can build a simple application?

I'd have to imagine that such a UI is a possibility, but I'm guessing that it will be a relatively distant target for now. Similar efforts can be observed by navigating the various programming learning platforms that have become popular over the past couple of years (i.e, Code.org). The few UIs today that can really claim "anyone can build a simple application", are extremely limited in terms of what kind of apps can be produced.
I would say that there's definitely steps taken towards making the development process easier, and that's exactly the case of the embedded LUA console. It allows one to quickly check for the interactions between the Sapience network and a code snippet, prior to wide deployment.

I, XAI
and you?
Thanks again for your answers! I am learning as we go along. Might have more questions as the project continues.
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:40:33 PM

Good to see the fud accounts have moved in, that's a buy signal.
Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:36:00 PM

This coin is very interesting going buy this one up

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:50:58 PM

I'm not fudin shit, I'm giving advice.

And I stay off of the slack cause there is no ignore button there.... pitty.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:16:41 PM

Got a different style of Banner / Sig made up today so there are now a couple of choices.

Anybody wants a copy here is the code for it.

Feel free to make any adjustments.

Code:
—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]
[color=orange][size=12pt]◍ [/size][/color][size=12pt][b][color=#0B610B]I,[/color] [color=#088A08]XA[/color][color=#04B404]I. A[/color][color=#40FF00]nd[/color] [color=#74DF00]you ?[/color][/b][color=orange][size=12pt] ◍[/size][/color]     [size=13pt][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size] [color=#013ADF]Take [/color][color=#0040FF]Part [/color][color=#2E64FE]In[/color] [color=#5882FA]Sapien[/color][color=#2E9AFE]ceAIFX [/color][color=#5882FA]Intelligent [/color][color=#2E64FE]Block[/color][color=#0040FF]chain [/color][color=#013ADF]Techn[/color][color=#013ADF]ology [/color][size=15pt][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]
—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]
HYPster

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

Mr. T pity the fool.
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:56:07 PM

Got a different style of Banner / Sig made up today so there are now a couple of choices.

Code:
[color=orange][size=12pt]◍ [/size][/color][size=12pt][b][color=#0B610B]I,[/color] [color=#088A08]XA[/color][color=#04B404]I. A[/color][color=#40FF00]nd[/color] [color=#74DF00]you ?[/color][/b][color=orange][size=12pt] ◍[/size][/color]     [size=13pt][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size] [color=#013ADF]Take [/color][color=#0040FF]Part [/color][color=#2E64FE]In[/color] [color=#5882FA]Sapien[/color][color=#2E9AFE]ceAIFX [/color][color=#5882FA]Intelligent [/color][color=#2E64FE]Block[/color][color=#0040FF]chain [/color][color=#013ADF]Techn[/color][color=#013ADF]ology [/color][size=15pt][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

^^ Just making sure the noise doesn't drown this out.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

Billotronic laying down the motherfucking SHIZNIT on you noobz Cool

Wow, Bill I am surprised by your rather abrasive attitude!
I will buy you out at double ico value if you don't like the project.

twitter @antiiclimax
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:51:45 PM

Code:

Using it, Thanks!
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

Using it, Thanks!

Pleasure... btw just updated it... thought the colors look more uniformed like this (plus it's centred)... will continue working on it from time to time no doubt. Could use a hyperlink to thread.

Code:
[center]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]
[color=orange][size=12pt]◍ [/size][/color][size=12pt][b][color=#0B610B]I,[/color] [color=#0B610B]XA[/color][color=#0B610B]I.[color=#74DF00]And you?[/color][/b][color=orange][size=12pt] ◍[/size][/color]     [size=13pt][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size] [color=#013ADF]Take [/color][color=#0040FF]Part [/color][color=#2E64FE]In[/color] [color=#5882FA]Sapien[/color][color=#2E9AFE]ceAIFX [/color][color=#5882FA]Intelligent [/color][color=#2E64FE]Block[/color][color=#0040FF]chain [/color][color=#013ADF]Techn[/color][color=#013ADF]ology [/color][size=15pt][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]
—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red][/center]
Jwtech

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:45:48 PM

Well you know how to sell your coins. I Have buys listed. Sell them and get out of the forums and slackgroup.
Im sure the community doesn't want to hear your crying. SELL them and go back into the schoolyard bill Smiley
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:03:39 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 09:13:59 PM by Alty

Testing

To get sig below to get it to link to this thread.

****EDIT****

Woot it works

Below is updated sig code with working link.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864895.msg9591380#msg9591380]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]
[color=orange][size=12pt]◍ [/size][/color][size=12pt][b][color=#0B610B]I,[/color] [color=#0B610B]XA[/color][color=#0B610B]I.[color=#74DF00]And you?[/color][/b][color=orange][size=12pt] ◍[/size][/color]     [size=13pt][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size] [color=#013ADF]Take [/color][color=#0040FF]Part [/color][color=#2E64FE]In[/color] [color=#5882FA]Sapien[/color][color=#2E9AFE]ceAIFX [/color][color=#5882FA]Intelligent [/color][color=#2E64FE]Block[/color][color=#0040FF]chain [/color][color=#013ADF]Techn[/color][color=#013ADF]ology [/color][size=15pt][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]
—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red][/url][/center]
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:22:27 PM

Testing

To get sig below to get it to link to this thread.

****EDIT****

Woot it works

Below is updated sig code with working link.

Nice work, this will def help get the word out!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: