Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:42:53 PM

What?! 449btc marketcap for this coin?

I'm OUT, no room to grow my bitcoins.

you are smart  Cool

Well, 200k is actually not a lot for a novel idea given that all kind of BTC/LTC clones has a lot more market cap than that. This is a really original idea.
That was my thought as well.  It would definitely be a 500k market cap coin at a minimum in my mind, and probably more like a $2M market cap coin once the network is seeing use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:46:24 PM

Congratulation, excellent idea, great project!

I have been spending long-long years with AI software development, how did I not posted this idea :-))) seriously, it's a great idea, I will definitely thinking investing in this.

Btw, your site is down, so it is not possible to invest.
Site's back up.

I think its an idea whose time has come.  It just makes a lot of sense and we have an out-of-the-box resource in Bitcoin-based coin networks to accelerate development.  I also think unlocking this kind of capability and putting it out there as an open source resource for the community will level the playing field when it comes to things like the neural network trading algorithms locked up inside proprietary software/corporate entities.

There's also a certain dreamy element of "we don't know" as well... we can meld the technology and deliver the platform to the world... and there are possibilities we are probably as yet unaware of that will emerge.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:59:10 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 03:17:15 PM by altcoinUK

you are smart  Cool

Well, 200k is actually not a lot for a novel idea given that all kind of BTC/LTC clones has a lot more market cap than that. This is a really original idea.
That was my thought as well.  It would definitely be a 500k market cap coin at a minimum in my mind, and probably more like a $2M market cap coin once the network is seeing use.

Please don't be discouraged by the reaction of the market. Professionals who make living from the software industry understand very well that 200k for novel Novel ideas like yours is really not a lot - the average 18 years old altcoin user who plays tycoon here with 0.5 BTC high school lunch money don't understand that. Still, there are quite a few investors like me who value novel ideas, happy to invest in Internet of Things, M2M, AI and all other innovative concepts.

Keep developing your tech and you will build a community, but in my opinion that will take longer time than a few weeks, but it definitely will take off.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:28:18 PM

you are smart  Cool

That was my thought as well.  It would definitely be a 500k market cap coin at a minimum in my mind, and probably more like a $2M market cap coin once the network is seeing use.

Please don't be discouraged by the reaction of the market. Professionals who make living from the software industry understand very well that 200k for novel Novel ideas like yours is really not a lot - the average 18 years old altcoin user who plays tycoon here with 0.5 BTC high school lunch money don't understand that. Still, there are quite a few investors like me who value novel ideas, happy to invest in Internet of Things, M2M, AI and all other innovative concepts.

Keep developing your tech and you will build a community, but in my opinion that will take longer time than a few weeks, but it definitely will take off.
Yep...  This is seed round early stage stuff...  I have some PE & venture experience from both sides of the table, so I know about making big bets in software.  This is a concept that I could go down the venture route to product-ize it and get it funded that way, but that changes the dynamics substantially.  There is something attractive about crypto currency technology that is owned by no-one and owned by everyone.
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:49:59 PM

you are smart  Cool

Yep...  This is seed round early stage stuff...  I have some PE & venture experience from both sides of the table, so I know about making big bets in software.  This is a concept that I could go down the venture route to product-ize it and get it funded that way, but that changes the dynamics substantially.  There is something attractive about crypto currency technology that is owned by no-one and owned by everyone.

What? $500k or $2m marketcap? Are you living 8 months ago? If you did this 8months ago, this coin probably can reach $5m base on the info. But now? I rarely see 100btc marketcap.
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:52:42 PM

I suggest you should hold some 20% of the coin and lower the price, or make it mineable while you develop the technology. Grows overtime.
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:26:03 PM

you are smart  Cool

That's an excellent point: "owned by no-one and owned by everyone" ... I could never articulate this in such nice way, but probably that's why I like crypto as well :-)))
You will be fine, you have a wonderful technology and you know what you are doing.
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:35:04 PM

I suggest you should hold some 20% of the coin and lower the price, or make it mineable while you develop the technology. Grows overtime.

What is the rational behind your suggestion of exposing this coin to miners? What miners could bring to the table?
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 11:54:21 PM

Miners are alright, but some times - good old crowdfunding is needed to source the money where it needs to go to get some development going in the right direction.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:00:56 AM

Smacki just wants to make money off a short term increase of value so he can dump.
I am certain he could careless about anything this project or any project for that matter offers, except when they are making money.

I can point out half a dozen coins worth 250k+ that have no real world use.
Take a look at mega coin.. 500k mrkt cap is a joke.

You can see that smackii praises darkshibe as being a good coin with clean code.. lol.. So good it's bad.

twitter @antiiclimax
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:09:40 AM

@CetricQuotient,

Would it perhaps be wise to reach out to the Supernet folks or similar projects, and see if they have an interest in raising part of the funds for this project? While XQN would be the release platform (1st one making use of XAI), these other currency aggregates would be terrific candidates for 2nd in line, so they would take a privileged 2nd spot in line by means of supporting the XAI crowd funding.

3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 10:07:02 PM

Smacki just wants to make money off a short term increase of value so he can dump.
I am certain he could careless about anything this project or any project for that matter offers, except when they are making money.

You can see that smackii praises darkshibe as being a good coin with clean code.. lol.. So good it's bad.

hehehe, reminds me of when I was a young crypto-virgin.

a story for another time Smiley

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:13:40 PM

hehehe, reminds me of when I was a young crypto-virgin.

a story for another time Smiley

Haha likewise.
I knew "everything" and yet nothing.

As for proposing a union with superNET, I have played with the idea for a few days on my own. I believe we should offer basic versions of XAI to interested communities, kind of like how HAAS has structured their trading bot licensing, this would promote the adoption of XAI by a variety of users.

https://www.haasonline.com/license-comparision/

I think this would work well to entice adoption, while at the same time allowing us to keep our edge on the competition.

twitter @antiiclimax
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:28:07 AM

I've uploaded the Sapience website and it is now live at http://www.blockchainsingularity.com.  I'll be posting a video in a bit as well.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:48:20 AM

Leadership
LinkedIn

Let's build something together that changes the world.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:02:03 AM

We now have a Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/SapienceAIFX.  Be sure to like us and share with your friends, all help to spread the word is appreciated.   Cool
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:34:21 AM

I think it has a chance to be a great success. These Devs are serious about delivering a good idea into the realm of reality. I would extend the crowdsale though for another week at least, so peeps can get the news around..  Smiley I will buy some too..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:45:01 AM

Yes, extend the crowd sourcing for another week or two. The altcoin scene is pretty dead this past week.

twitter @antiiclimax
Corleone1918

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:51:10 AM

good luck
bye
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:01:01 AM

I created a YouTube channel and added the intro video to http://www.blockchainsingularity.com : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgeySthoJc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: