Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:00:41 AM

I invested in the first round and I'm not worried about the latest extension.

Personally I think the initial IPO timeframes have been quite tight.

I think the extra couple of weeks has allowed for more interested parties to step forward and participate.

The extra funding received during the extensions should give the dev team the resources needed to devote their full time attention to the ongoing development.

This can only be a good thing for all investors in my opinion.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:06:31 AM

Are you f*cking serious?!?  The ONLY reason I invested was because there was very little invested and the time was going to expire meaning a lot of burned coins (hence my portion was worth more).  Now you extend this not one week, but TWO WEEKS?!?  Why don't you just keep it open until all the coins are sold?  Don't make rules for a crowdsale and then change it at the last second (TWICE!!!!).  This is bullshit and I'm dumping my coins at the first chance I get.  This is why alts are very soon going to be dead.

You're just in it for a quick flip. But in order for this project to be a real success, it really needs more funding. I understand your frustration though. I hope the dev will accept my proposal as of above. It'll be a win for all of us

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:14:53 AM

Early investors that invested in the crowdsale for the past 2 weeks are rewarded with a 20% bonus. In other words, increase the price of $XAI for this final week.

Do like this idea.
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:15:22 AM

Very disappointing, Dev is being greedy now! He posted 40 BTCs would be ideal, he gets 50 BTCs but yet extended for another week!
I'm just trying to please the most people, and give everyone who wants to participate the opportunity to do so.

We understand you need more btc to fund this project. Definitely. However this last minute decision for extension(twice) really makes early investors disappointed and question the integrity of your words. Trust and faith in the dev is the most important thing in crypto.

I have a suggestion that will help early investors and at the same time, u can still gather more btc funding for 1more week(I hope it's really 1 more week). Win-Win solution.

Early investors that invested in the crowdsale for the past 2 weeks are rewarded with a 20% bonus. In other words, increase the price of $XAI for this final week.

0.00024 XAI/BTC

+1
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:17:01 AM

To the people arguing that this project needs more funds because of its magnitude: You now better than the dev? he said 40btc would be enough.  Roll Eyes
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:21:45 AM

Very disappointing, Dev is being greedy now! He posted 40 BTCs would be ideal, he gets 50 BTCs but yet extended for another week!
I'm just trying to please the most people, and give everyone who wants to participate the opportunity to do so.

We understand you need more btc to fund this project. Definitely. However this last minute decision for extension(twice) really makes early investors disappointed and question the integrity of your words. Trust and faith in the dev is the most important thing in crypto.

I have a suggestion that will help early investors and at the same time, u can still gather more btc funding for 1more week(I hope it's really 1 more week). Win-Win solution.

0.00024 XAI/BTC

+1
I am ok with the idea of a 20% bonus.  I snapshotted the sales as of midnight, so we could do that.  Would that be amenable?
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:24:06 AM

0.00024 XAI/BTC

+1
I am ok with the idea of a 20% bonus.  I snapshotted the sales as of midnight, so we could do that.  Would that be amenable?

+1
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:25:46 AM

To the people arguing that this project needs more funds because of its magnitude: You now better than the dev? he said 40btc would be enough.  Roll Eyes

You really don't get it do you?

Here..

https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/artificial-intelligence-venture-capital/

"2013 saw investors deploy $581M across 142 deals to startups in the AI landscape. Q2 2013 marked the largest quarter over the past five years for AI investments with companies including Anki, Tempo AI and Skytree raise funding. Of note, funding to AI-related companies nearly tripled over the past five years – rising from $178M in 2009."

Those AI startups received on average $3,000,000 in funding per project.

twitter @antiiclimax
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:27:19 AM

0.00024 XAI/BTC

+1

+

gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:35:08 AM

@ dev

how much BTC exactly do you want ?

what if in this extension, only increasing slightly, do you need another extended again ?

There will not be another extension.

I've been conversing with so many people today all day long who were pleading for a little more time, so I made the call that I believe is right for both the project and the investors.  I apologize if that led to any disappointment for anyone.  But in the long run it provides a window for certain interested parties to get involved, and that will bring help on the publicity front that will benefit everyone after the crowd sale has closed.

ok, let see in 7 days.

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:49:49 AM

0.00024 XAI/BTC

+1

+1
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:53:24 AM

I don't believe it. I invested in this because it seemed to me like an interesting project, but extend the crowdsale twice because people asked you to?
It's not that they didn't have enough time to invest in it.

Why don't you just admit that 55 BTC isn't enough? (I thought the original goal was 25). You know this isn't a good start of the project, right?

This was an unpleasant surprise when i woke up this morning and i'm still pissed about it.
MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:05:38 AM

Terrible decision!! So people have time to contact you and say they are interested, but need time to pay? I call bull shit, more people will be pissed off, and they're the ones who paid on time, like me!!

Refund options, what are they?
MadCow

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:11:36 AM

@ dev

what if in this extension, only increasing slightly, do you need another extended again ?

I've been conversing with so many people today all day long who were pleading for a little more time, so I made the call that I believe is right for both the project and the investors.  I apologize if that led to any disappointment for anyone.  But in the long run it provides a window for certain interested parties to get involved, and that will bring help on the publicity front that will benefit everyone after the crowd sale has closed.

Show evidence of these people or I want a refund. Your 'word' is not good at the moment. Who are these hordes of people who are happy with the extension. If they don't speak up, they don't exist, and you must be lying!!
neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:12:02 AM

@ dev

WTF are you doing? Yes as an early investor I lost quite a bit in % because of this decisions...and another week and another....wtf man? Let's keep it open then whole year, and you'll get like 1000btc.
If you extend, there is gotta be an option to refund or we who invest in first week, should benefit in some way!
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:15:16 AM

0.00024 XAI/BTC

+1

If the 20% bonus is decided, it's best to update the OP and website about this so that new and old investors are well informed. In twitter too. Best to settle everything first before making the crowdsale available to avoid any misunderstanding from new investors (you wouldn't want to piss off both old and new investors)

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
neo666

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:15:51 AM

You lost credibility in my eyes with such decisions, not sure if it means something to you but yeah....
Early adopters were in first week, as we belive in your project from start! And we should be rewarded for that!

edit: I support project from the start, same XQN, promote it, and now I feel very dissapointed, and I know I'm not the only one! Decision you made in the first week of extension was bad, but this...you get all my watts...
If you change the rules of the game, change it also that way so we can refund!
MadCow

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:26:02 AM

So now there's three classes of stakeholders:
1- first week paid
2- second week paid
3- third week paid

So who gets the bonus? Seems like first week guys deserve more like 40%, second week 20%, the rest get no bonus .... but what a mess. You really took a large steaming  dump on your credibility, and so this whole project.

If you say 'cut-off details are ....' you need to stick to them, otherwise people get pissed off and call you out as a greedy lying scum bag.
neo666

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:31:02 AM

So now there's three classes of stakeholders:
1- first week paid
2- second week paid
3- third week paid

So who gets the bonus? Seems like first week guys deserve more like 40%, second week 20%, the rest get no bonus .... but what a mess. You really took a large steaming  dump on your credibility, and so this whole project.

If you say 'cut-off details are ....' you need to stick to them, otherwise people get pissed off and call you out as a greedy lying scum bag.

Exactly!
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:33:22 AM

Had we stopped first week, we wouldn't of had the funds to continue.. Now the project starts getting the attention it deserves and everyone freaks out they won't have a 10% share of an AI that could revolutionize crypto.

This is normally a million dollar project that everyone expects to be completed for pennies on the dollar.

The dev has offered to appease early adopters with a 20% increase in price.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: