Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬  (Read 125319 times)
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

WeAreSatoshi2

Updated wallets are here, please update since it will drop older protocol. Cryptopia is updating on their end as well.

https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi2/releases/tag/v2.0.7

I will update all links on the main ANN soon.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
four3200

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 05:13:17 AM by four3200

CURE
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/#!extraction

---
bitcoinaltional paper
https://paper.li/Bitcoin_Altcoin/1372373566#/

---
https://lafuhosting.top/explorer
ALL growth

----
https://fast.bearshares.com/cryptocurrency/@loki/pow-s-not-dead

CACHE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062975.0

four3200

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:51:33 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 08:26:45 AM by four3200

https://topstaking.com/category/top-staking-services/
https://topstaking.com/staking-coins/
https://topstaking.com/staking-coins/
=======

para LL
https://fast.bearshares.com/cryptocurrency/@loki/pow-s-not-dead
It's nice to know I'm not talking to myself  Grin

So, more news, and general commentary. I got through a lot of tasks today and I need to debrief a bit.

There is 7 new algorithms being added: blake14lr (as used in decred), blake2b (sia), Lyra2REv2 (vertcoin), skein (one of myriad's 5), x13 and x11. These were selected because all of the coins that they are associated with have the standart bitcoin mining RPC API, and none of these require any changes to the block header structure (equihash requires an additional 1134 bytes, monero's difficulty adjustment is double the length at 64 bits) and basically most of it is tedious administrative work going through all the places where I already added the support for Scrypt to the btcd base, now there will be 9 in total. I am most of the way through the initial implementation.

The difficulty adjustment deserves a little more discussion. KGW and Dark Gravity Wave are more well known continuous difficulty adjustment algorithms, and as people would know, the Verge attack was due to flaws in the DGW. I spent a lot of the last week staring at logs of the new node mining, well, only one algorithm, but this doesn't substantially matter because all of them are poisson point processes anyway, so if designed right it should behave not too differently with more. It might be a day or two before I have them fully working, and then I can see how my algorithm copes with the multiple algorithms.

So, the existing difficulty adjustment is terrible, I don't know how long the original authors spent testing but I suspect not very long. It bases its calculations on the time between a block of an algorithm and the previous block of the algorithm, with a mere 10 sampled to generate the average upon which it adjusts linearly.

Firstly, yes, of course this new algorithm uses exponents, not squares, as in many of the others, but rather, a cubic curve, which is shifted with adding one to the result and taking one from the divergence ratio (target:actual) then cubing it. This is a slightly rough description:

https://github.com/parallelcointeam/pod/blob/master/docs/parabolic_filter_difficulty_adjustment.md

One subject I didn't fully address because it wasn't on my mind so much as I was simply testing to see how it works, was the matter of how the different algorithms cooperate with each other. The many schemes I see, monero's and others, do a LOT of processing and slicing and weighting and such, and I think if this can be avoided, it is better, as this is a process that takes place during replay, and nothing is more irritating than waiting for sync, because of bandwidth or disk access problems. It can be worse sometimes also depending on the database, leveldb is not bad but I would prefer, down the track, to switch it all to the Badger database, which separates the key and value fields, and keeps (optionally) all of the keys in memory.

So, I basically (lazily) implemented it, without too much thinking beforehand, such that for each algorithm, it always steps back to the previous block of that algorithm, and then walks backwards some amount of blocks (probably 288 blocks, but I'm not completely sure yet), and simply uses these two times, subtracts the older time from the newer, and adjusts from that.

What I did not realise immediately was how this would work with especially this many algorithms. As I have discussed in that document above, the difficulty is dithered by a tiny amount, just the last two bits, after getting that average block time, and then feeding it into that curve filter. This is a unique feature for difficulty adjustments, I thought about more 'random' ways of doing it but the fact is when you are dithering, you should not shuffle things too much. The bit-flipping may not be sufficient to smooth out the bumpy, pointy timestamp resolution, but it probably is a long way towards eliminating resonances caused by common factors between numbers.

So, in every case, the difficulty adjustment is computed based on, what will often be, some time in the past, maybe 1 block, maybe hundreds. The adjustment based on this will influence only the one algorithm's blocks, but it also combines with the other blocks mingled together. But the most important effect, which was just a side effect, in my mind, that I didn't model yet, is that no matter how long the gap is while an algorithm isn't being used, it is as though no time has passed, so each of the different algorithms will bring new, complex 'echoes' into the feedback loop that computes difficulty, which I figure will probably somewhat resemble reverb or radiosity in sound and light respectively. Or in other words, the possibly different inherent distributions of solutions, which are already independent from each other, will combine a lot of different numbers together.

Pure gaussian noise is by its nature soft and fluffy, the sound is like the whooshing of breath, and visually it is blurring, density of dots, for example, is used for most forms of print matter, and the best looking images are ones that have the natural chaotic patterning as you see in film. Even many new developments in camera technology, and displays, are increasingly using multiple exposures, and highly pattern-free algorithms like Floyd-Steinberg and later, more fluffy types of ditherers.

So, in a simple way of explaining it, the only thing that really differentiates how I am implementing this, is I am making maximum use of the benefits of poisson point processes and gaussian distribution with intentional noise. Too much will overwhelm it, but I think between the bit flips and the time-traveling block difficulty that always ignores the immediate previous block, maybe many more, since the previous time the algorithm was used for a block, these blocks will appear randomly, and the echos will be sometimes short, nearly not an echo at all, and sometimes quite a ways back. These will definitely add more randomness to the edges of the adjustments, and this is very important, in my opinion, as the reality is, difficulty adjustment regimes really are not up to date compared to other fields of science where control systems are implemented.

You may have heard of Fuzzy Logic, and probably don't realise that almost all cars, washing machines, and many many devices now use fuzzy logic systems to progressively adapt via feedback loops to keep a random or undesirably shaped response pattern from appearing in the behaviour of the device. These unwanted patterns tend to also cause inefficiency and catastrophic changes if they are not mitigated.

The new stochastic parabolic filter difficulty adjustment scheme should hopefully fix almost all of the issues relating to blockchain difficulty attacks, most of them, the most devastatingly efficient, as was the first live instance of a time warp attack, on Verge, earlier this year, and the attacker succeeded in freezing the clock and issuing arbitrary tokens (of course limited by block height/reward size, but not in sheer number).

The only remaining vector of attack is the pure and simple 51%, just simply overwhelming the chain for long enough to be able to rewrite it.

Just some brief comments about the timing behaviour that I observed so far in tests, with the dithering added, particularly, the block times started to nicely swing quite a ways back and forth, in an almost alternating pattern. It's probably actually a 4-part pattern, because 4 different ways 2 bits can be  set. Firstly, it does not react strongly to blocks when they fall within the inner 20% of divergence, between 80% and 125%, and as such, even with quite dramatic changes in hashpower, it stays pretty close, because basically once block time falls, as it is prone to, randomly, at the further out edges, from 50% to 200% (smaller and bigger) the algorithm kicks them hard, so in the events of a sharp rise in hashpower, what happens is the difficulty rapidly increases, *but* it does not do so in a linear fashion. It is dithered in the smaller harmonics, as well as being a smooth surface like a mirror (and made smoother by dithering), so it homes in on the correct adjustment quite quickly.

From what I saw so far, a sharp rise sees the difficulty accelerates upwards, but not smoothly, and because it isn't smooth, though when a big miner stops mining, yes there may be longer gaps between, but as I mentioned, the block times seem to pretty well oscillate in a 1:4 and 1:2 ratio, usually within 3 blocks it will, as it did going up, go back down.

Most algorithms don't try to address the issue of aliasing distortion in the signal, and it is this that makes difficulty adjustment algorithms get stuck or oscillate excessively.

Anyway, I will have all of the bits changed to fit the 7 new algorithms in the next days, and then we will be able to see more concrete data about what additional effect the 9 different algorithms will have, as well as the pattern that it ignores the newest block if it is the same algorithm, meaning that due to the random distribution of the algorithms, the time will also be dithered as a product of the poisson process of finding solutions.

Blockchains basically take a random source, and attempt to modulate the process with difficulty to make it more regular. Regular blocks is very important because of the width of the amount of time between blocks being somewhat long, and in fact blockchains can't really do much better than 2.5 minutes, at best, and in my opinion, 5 minutes is a good amount of time, and long enough. Between 10 minute blocks, there is 600 seconds. You would not be happy if there was only 600 pixels across your screen (these days), and I think it helps people understand what is going on when an analogous phenomena is compared.

Blockchains are highly dependent on clocks, and it is because of the many random factors between them, that it is also the most difficult thing to really get right. Many of the older coins have terrible difficulty adjustments, bitcoin only adjusts every 2 weeks, and the only reason it can get away with it is because of so much loyal hashpower, the volatility is small. But the more ASICs that are available, the more GPUs, the more variance there can be between hashpower and profitability on various chains, the more of a problem it gets to be for more chains.

I have thought about other strategies, and maybe they will be added later, but I am not sure yet if it is even necessary. The most challenging thing with difficulty adjustment and the main type of attack carried out on pretty much a daily basis, even, mostly unintentional, is that blockchains can be caused to pause for indeterminate amounts of time when difficulty adjusts up due to high hashpower, and then when it goes away, it cannot go back down until a new block hits the old target. Min diff blocks, as used in test networks, do not work in the real world, because it is not possible to come to a clear consensus about time, and the network can be highly divided about whether the necessary amount of time elapsed or not, and thtis gets even worse when you add in that people alter their nodes to feed fake times or divergent times as part of attempts to game the system.

I think the solution is just noise, basically, in case you hadn't figured it's all about that, and using noise to eliminate distortion. Even if the chain has dramatic, like maybe even as high as 20x jumps in difficulty, that with added wiggle, when difficulty ramps up, it does not get caught, either slowed or sped up, in moving up, it wiggles all the way to the top, and at the top, though there will be a time of gap between, the 'time travelling' averaging I have devised, likely will further counter this.

There will naturally be clumpiness in the distribution, even given a continuous, long time of all algorithms at a stable hashrate, and, especially with so many algorithms, now there is 9, this means that when difficulty goes up a lot, an algorithm that has gone through a long dry patch will have a potentially lower (and also higher) target already, and thus where the blocks with algos with not many recent solutions find a solution, or another giant pool shows up, it gives far more opportunities for a block to come in on target, sooner than it would have otherwise.

The real results of course will be seen with more testing and when the hardfork activates. I hold to Proof of Work as the currently and still and will probably be best strategy for protecting the security of the blockchains, as I saw first hand how easily it is for proof of stake blockchains to get extremely badly distributed. Proof of Stake also, in the beginning, is very cheap to acquire, and after a short time, only the early people or someone with a lot of money can have any influence. This is not conducive to adoption, nor is it conducive to security.

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:31:04 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 01:03:35 AM by paramind22

What is the name of the conf file?  Anyone have any links to one.

I can make one but it will only have these nodes, no other text:

addnode=217.103.221.7:5705
addnode=82.200.205.30:7912
addnode=142.93.200.84:7912
addnode=98.151.105.228:7912
addnode=157.161.128.55:7912
addnode=185.25.60.199:7912
addnode=104.254.110.125:7912
addnode=p2pool.e-pool.net:5705
addnode=193.29.187.57:7912
addnode=88.182.253.25:7912
addnode=181.92.83.220:7912
addnode=77.249.213.25:5705

I see library.exe in task manager, and it launches as BTCtalkcoin-qt but that's not in task manager.  Can try those first.  Just writing it out because it's hard to find the docs on this.  

paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Hey guys, I have a talkcoin wallet from 2014. Is it still usable?

Yes, you can use it normally.

Can someone post a link to the current bootstrap?

I went to the link to the OP and it was a Zeitcoin bootstrap.

Try with this link

so for an insta-sync up to ~3:AM EST today, click the link below  Smiley

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16_XiakkyIHVpKO7lF4KokomWyjQWVuTB

Trying this one.  Sorry for duplicate posts, won't let me delete.  Happy Holidays!

paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

OK, downloaded the only snapshot/bootstrap I see in thread and overnight syncing only went from 70.16 done to 70.60 done. 

Can someone start uploading a recent bootstrap about once a month so more can stake this coin?

Someone sent me some TalkCoin a year or so ago but I'm staking 10 other coins and don't have the processing power to keep trying to get this wallet to sync.

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

OK, downloaded the only snapshot/bootstrap I see in thread and overnight syncing only went from 70.16 done to 70.60 done. 
Can someone start uploading a recent bootstrap about once a month so more can stake this coin?
Someone sent me some TalkCoin a year or so ago but I'm staking 10 other coins and don't have the processing power to keep trying to get this wallet to sync.

Here is a fresh blockchain snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!4MpBAAaA!jgFseGSeBih15PFeCDWHLDptaMACbbIceJyLFi_L9DM

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Here is a fresh blockchain snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!4MpBAAaA!jgFseGSeBih15PFeCDWHLDptaMACbbIceJyLFi_L9DM

Thanks!  Happy Holidays.

four3200

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 08:47:55 AM by four3200

Happy Holidays Indeed!   Cheesy

Happy New Year.

OPEN OFFER/BOUNTY 2019

1. Any dev to update code/wallets/github
amount: 1xx,xxx TALK purse
terms: 12 monthly installments to insure code is sound

2. Any dev to integrate BLOCKnet
amount: 5x,xxx TALK purse
terms: 3 monthly installments

3. Another block explorer (coinexplorers.net)?  
amount: 0.1BTC
(will pay 1/3 share)

(Regular) Proof of stake

Regular proof of stake uses the same BTC blockchain code we are all familiar with. The difference being instead of proof of work like Bitcoin, in Proof of stake ( PoS ) the creator of the next block is chosen via various combinations of random selection and wealth and age (i.e., the stake) not by HASH computing power.

Simple Definition: Coins that anyone can stake with their own wallet on their own cpu.

Examples: Black, Peer, Sprouts, Pink, Pivx, HYP

Variations: POS/POW/MN/supernode hybrids

four3200

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:07:30 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 06:13:51 AM by four3200

mao https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1970439.new#new
yobit

ded ?

Honey http://cryptonode.online/markets/coinexchange
3 nodes

--
https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/free-crypto-tools
https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-price-comparison-tool (sell/buy indicator real time)

paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Happy Holidays Indeed!   Cheesy

Happy New Year.

OPEN OFFER/BOUNTY 2019

1. Any dev to update code/wallets/github
amount: 1xx,xxx TALK purse
terms: 12 monthly installments to insure code is sound

2. Any dev to integrate BLOCKnet
amount: 5x,xxx TALK purse
terms: 3 monthly installments

3. Another block explorer (coinexplorers.net)?  
amount: 0.1BTC
(will pay 1/3 share)

(Regular) Proof of stake

Regular proof of stake uses the same BTC blockchain code we are all familiar with. The difference being instead of proof of work like Bitcoin, in Proof of stake ( PoS ) the creator of the next block is chosen via various combinations of random selection and wealth and age (i.e., the stake) not by HASH computing power.

Simple Definition: Coins that anyone can stake with their own wallet on their own cpu.

Examples: Black, Peer, Sprouts, Pink, Pivx, HYP

Variations: POS/POW/MN/supernode hybrids

Should probably circulate this around more than this thread, if you didn't already.   

There are all these schools teaching blockchain tech but I wonder if the students ever look in here for putting their knowledge into projects.  I think maybe they're just looking for corporate jobs.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

Wallet syncs good and mined some coins but nowhere except Yobit to trade this?  Yobit wallet has been in maintenance for at least a week.

four3200

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

Nova Exchange is open.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Nova Exchange is open.

I don't think they take USA accounts now. 

four3200

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

Nova Exchange is open.

I don't think they take USA accounts now. 

NOvA banned trading with many countries, they have gone CYA KYC AML harsh.
Which is silly since they are an ALT coin2coin exchange, not a fiat/crypto on ramp.

Anyone have a Nova account?

chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

Which is silly since they are an ALT coin2coin exchange, not a fiat/crypto on ramp.

I don't understand why Nova team decided to act like this.
For now, weeks after re-open of the exchange, total volume there has been still very low.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

I don't understand why Nova team decided to act like this.
For now, weeks after re-open of the exchange, total volume there has been still very low.

To be honest, they may have seemed like a great exchange before the troubles they started having about a year ago, but behind the scenes they did have some problems with some coins that were a good of showing they either weren't that supportive or didn't has as much knowledge as other exchanges.  They also didn't have an informative layout for trading.   I still liked them though a lot and wish I could still trade there. 

chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

It's the past story of Nova exchange.
For now, the Nova team have to build up trust in community, convince them to come back to use Nova exchange.
I think it is a really long journey for Nova exchange to reach what they used to have before the unexpected incident.
To be honest, they may have seemed like a great exchange before the troubles they started having about a year ago, but behind the scenes they did have some problems with some coins that were a good of showing they either weren't that supportive or didn't has as much knowledge as other exchanges. 
They also didn't have an informative layout for trading.

You are likely a big fan of Nova Exchange.
I still liked them though a lot and wish I could still trade there. 
four3200

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 09:22:53 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 07:52:20 AM by four3200

03-01-19 Round7

TALK
Top5 p.o.s. by Cap Rating Potential
-STRAT-n-
-PIVX-n-
-RDD -no thread-
nav https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.0.new#new
BLOCK
POT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426324.new#new
BLK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.new#new
bay
CLAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.0.new#new

Top10 pure-p.o.s.
-STRAT-n-
-RDD -no thread-
nav https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.0.new#new
BLOCK
POT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426324.new#new
BLK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.new#new
bay
CLAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.0.new#new

Top10 pow-p.o.s.
PPC PINK ONION
PINK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905864.new#new
onion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.new#new

Top10 MN-p.o.s.
-PIVX-n-
PENG
MUE https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/

Top10 multi/aux-pow-p.o.s.
EMER
XP
nexius

----
condenders
[vrm, ok, ldoge, sprts, cloak, white, xbc, bean, waGGER, Xto, xst]

press to visit[/url]

four3200

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:57:19 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 08:26:23 AM by four3200

"Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks."
3 Jan 2009 The Times
Happy 10th birthday, Bitcoin!

---------------------------
◥ TALK 💬
The Proof of Stake Community Update
RIDE THE BUS Grin (https://bpip.org/)

Exchanges Status Pairings
altilly  Online BTC / fiats / ETH
BiteBTC  Online      BTC / LTC
BleutradeOnlineBTC / DOGE / ETH
CoinExchangeOnline BTC / DOGE / ETC
crex24Online BTC / DOGE / ETC
CryptopiaHXX LTC /  DOGE
NovaExchangeOnline BTC /DOGE / MOON
SouthXchangeno loadBTC / DASH / LTC / USD
TradeSatoshiOnlineBTC / BCH / LTC / DOGE / ETH
YobitcheckBTC / ETH / WAVES / DOGE / Rup/$
btcpopcheckBTC / ETH / ?
+ https://freiexchange.com/
+ ispace

---On-the-Bus--------

BAR @nova live topia
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=196125.0
http://bitbar.co/#xl_xr_page_index
http://btb.altcoinwarz.com/

BERN
bits

BOAT coinEX toshi
BOAT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776066.new#new
BOAT = rookie

BUM topia
BUM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592679.new#new
bumba http://blockchain.bumbacoin.com/

CACHE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062975.0
cache coinex, topia, cryptsy

cap topia freiexchange
cap https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.new#new
cap https://freiexchange.com/market/CAP/BTC

cbx craptopia
cbx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0
cbx

ccn altilly
ccn https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.new#new
ccn https://www.altilly.com/asset/CCN
ccn https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/#!network

CHEESE *rookie
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cheesecoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302196.0
https://nodes.cheesecoin.tk/
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=CHEESE_DOGE
supply 300M of 3.5B

chess https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1510517.msg49637608#msg49637608
chess https://www.blockexperts.com/chess
chess https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHESS/DOGE

C2

DMD rex
DMD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.new#new  masternode
DMD https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

dope rex topia
dope https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.new#new
dope https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dope/

[ENRG]Energycoin
ENGR crex24 https://crex24.com/exchange/ENRG-BTC
ENGR https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028941.new#new
enrg https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/

EVIL

fail --RELAUNCH--
fail https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1014145.new#new
----

FC2

flt topia BTCpop
flt https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752630.new#new
flt https://prohashing.com/explorer/Fluttercoin/  (?)
flt https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fluttercoin/

HBN -NONE-btcpop?
HBN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.new#new
HBN https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hbn/

HONEY * rookie
   Announcement    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823432.0
   Explorer 1    http://honey.cryptonode.online/
Total Coin Supply Cap  7 Million
Market : doge @ coinex

infx topia
infx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902017.new#new
infx https://chainz.cryptoid.info/contribute.dws?coin=infx  EXPIRED

ked https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1392045.0
ked https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ked/

Kek *rookie
Kobo

LDOGe topia toshi yo
LDOGe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308769.new#new
ldoge http://ldoge.miningalts.com/
ldoge https://prohashing.com/explorer/LiteDogecoin/

mota *rookie

mint topia altilly
MINT

NOBLE topia
NOBLE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.new#new 8%
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/
https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/noblecoin-nobl/explorer/

OPAL -NONE-?
Opal https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778720.0
opal https://chainz.cryptoid.info/opal/

pnd
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960307.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960307.msg45494756#msg45494756
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pandacoin-pnd/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pandacoin-pnd/

PAK
Block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pak/
Markets : https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PAK/
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_PAK/
https://freiexchange.com/market/PAK/BTC
Client version is 0.16.1
Algorithm                                    PoSv3
Block Reward                               5 PAK
Block Time                                    60 seconds
Difficulty Adjustment                     Every block
Confirmations on Mined Blocks    121 blocks
Fees                                              Min 0.0001 PAK
Total Coin Supply Cap                  182 Million

PENG

PHS https://freiexchange.com/market/PHS/BTC
PHS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830427.new#new
??

PIG topia coinEx
PIG https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803.new#new
pig https://chainz.cryptoid.info/piggy/

rim

Stakecoin nova
STK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3275292.new#new
stk https://chainz.cryptoid.info/stk/#!overview

SHA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512808
sha https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sha/
sha https://sha-e.com

Sativa yo IsPACE
STV https://yobit.net
STV https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626516.new#new
stv https://chainz.cryptoid.info/stv/

SPROUTS     SHA-256 (PoW=500) + Proof of Stake(r=312500)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3451062.new#new
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/
https://bitebtc.com/trade/sprts_doge
https://bitebtc.com/trade/sprtsc_doge
https://www.nuex.com/public/marketCap/SPRTSC

sproutsC  toshi nuex
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.msg49892923#msg49892923
https://www.nuex.com/exchange/market/SPRTSC_DOGE
http://sproutsblock.com/  -stalled

SUPER

tesla
TRI

troll
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452810.0
http://trollcoin.com/
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/troll/

Truck topia iSpace
TRK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291875.new#new
TRK http://explorer.truckcoin.net/chain/TruckCoin

vidz
vPn https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.new#new

WeAreSatoshi  topia altilly
wsx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4938083
wsx https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wsx/

whipped

ZEIT altilly BiteBTC CoinExchange Cryptopia NovaExchange SouthXchange TradeSatoshi   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.new#new
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/
http://ccexp.tk/NetworkInfo/index.php?Currency=ZEIT

Low inflation (under 5% yield)
Black, Bullion, 1337, Zeit

High staking and lower entry coins:(0ver 18% yield)
Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Bitradio, Chess, Compound, BUZZ, StackBit. HousingCoin, VulcanoCoin, T3k, Pacco, SproutsClassic, Bottlecaps and Crackers.   

*Many of the listed coins have active teams, some don't, but that doesn't mean they don't rise and fall in price, this is not investment advice, It is a list of working staking chains that have survived trail by fire over the years.

### crypto-city-PROJECTS ###
XRA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1119477.900  --LOCKED--
CON https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4985020.new#new
HYP https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann/info/
sat3 flapx grand https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/projects/
talk https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/talk/

### CWI-PROJECTS ###
InfluxCoin (INFX) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601
- granite (GRN)
- OzzieCoin (OZC)
- Droidz (DRZ)
- InfluxCoin (INFX)
- SweepStakeCoin (SWEEP)

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/talk/address.dws?CcRjyFUboXuQtSbRnoh71LuN6B228NNNKC.htm

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg45438119#msg45438119

---------
High Risk / New Chains

You can consider bitspace (BSX)

if POS+active network+stands the test of time
then > yes why not.
The TALK goal is promote established & tested POS chains.
So post you stake chain here, just the links and facts.
But newbie street level entry projects are free to make(build) a case to be ranked in the POS list of tomorrow.

street level entry projects (newbie launches & ghost ships)

BSX March 19, 2018 [$5000] 5% annually 13M coins  [66nodes]
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitspace/#markets
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3160161
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/

JOY
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344482.0
toshi

vidz 125m
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.6880
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/purevidz/#markets
https://yobit.net/en/trade/VIDZ/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/VIDZ

all

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: