Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1.322 BTC loan Need today  (Read 1000 times)
robmob (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:31:38 PM

Hello I am going to a good friends bachelor party on the weekend and I need some extra money to pay for hotel, rental and such. I have about $1200 but I am looking for a extra $500 to take with me for that just incase. I am actually looking for westeren union if someone can do through them instead of BTC.

For collateral I can send over what BTC I do have .3 as well as 6 MMXIV coins and about 35k in doge. I also own a number of domains I could use as well. I would be willing to use btcjam or a site that you condider safe.

I need the loan for about 1 week time

I will payback 1.5 BTC

thanks

I know trust is a big thing if you do not want to trust me then do not. I am taking the chance here knowing you guys would be taking a risk to do this so if no one wants to lend the money I understand and Ill know to my self that i tried. 

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:35:28 PM

So you need a 1.022 loan?

What is the market value of the doge and mnxiv
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

So you need a 1.022 loan?

What is the market value of the doge and mnxiv

Yes It could work like that as well. I also have about 12k GRS and a bit other coins im just finding now. I can give someone a $250 member group we sell that members has full control over to add users kick users out and moderate your own section of our community.

I am not looking to rip someone off I am the owner of a small but fast growing crypto currency community.

I sell advertising on twitter and on this site here as well as I have miners running.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

and I have 60k WSTL i just found that and the MMXIV is worth another .1 BTC

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

Your collateral is worth way less then what you are trying to borrow. It looks like your doge is worth just under .02 and if you are telling the truth about the mnxiv then your collateral is worth .12 plus the roughly .02 for your wstl comes to .14 but I don't think many people would lend against it. I don't think having control over a "group" on your forum has any real value (especially to a lender - you could just revoke the rights) but I may be wrong.

If you are going to borrow with collateral you will need to borrow less (usually ~20%) then the value of your collateral
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:56:02 PM

Your collateral is worth way less then what you are trying to borrow. It looks like your doge is worth just under .02 and if you are telling the truth about the mnxiv then your collateral is worth .12 plus the roughly .02 for your wstl comes to .14 but I don't think many people would lend against it. I don't think having control over a "group" on your forum has any real value (especially to a lender - you could just revoke the rights) but I may be wrong.

If you are going to borrow with collateral you will need to borrow less (usually ~20%) then the value of your collateral

Ok thanks for explaining. I will try to make a loan request on BTCJam and hope for some luck. I understand what you saying about the group in theory I could just revoke the rights but I would not do that as we sell the groups as a type of investment for the members. I could of also add in advertising packages to someone to sell but I guess with out having a solid trust around here not much people is will to lend. Thanks again for taking the time to help me out and fill me in on how things work.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:08:17 PM

If you're offering .3 BTC as collateral, there will be no shortage of brand new users willing to take that collateral. Once you sent it over, that's the last you'll hear from them though.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:16:07 PM

If you're offering .3 BTC as collateral, there will be no shortage of brand new users willing to take that collateral. Once you sent it over, that's the last you'll hear from them though.

Well all in all I have put togeather about .5 so I need a .8 loan and I would be offering up a chance to sell some advertising packages and such but thanks for the Tip. I think ill try a friend on this one.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 02:51:09 PM

Well I had a amazing time at the bachelor party and now it is back to work time. I am going to close this as no one came through for me thanks anyways.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: