Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MPoolMonitor 4.2-monitors most pools, idle worker notification, blockchain.info  (Read 100780 times)
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:40:57 PM

Version 3.3 is out.  A lot of minor things made it into this version..
- Did some visual rearranging, the pending BTC and NMC values are always in the top right beside the hash rate
Thanks for the update.

In Slush's Pool, the wrong field has been put at the top and highlighted - it's the Estimated payout, when it should be the Confirmed payout.

Are you sure?  I'm reasonably certain confirmed is what's happened.  Estimated is what's in queue, and unconfirmed is what may happen.

EDIT: I think unconfirmed is what it sounds like ... BTC in your hopper that hasn't confirmed yet.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir Alan

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:13:49 PM

Are you sure?  I'm reasonably certain confirmed is what's happened.  Estimated is what's in queue, and unconfirmed is what may happen.
Yes, I'm sure.

Confirmed is earned and actually payable - equivalent to BTCguild's "Pending BTC payout" or Scryptguild's "Confirmed BTC";
Unconfirmed is earned but not yet payable;
Estimated is purely ephemeral - what you might earn when the next block is solved.

A

1Eeyore17YeHrbJW5Q3pSdV8sXujkdrrFc
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

Yes, I'm sure.

Confirmed is earned and actually payable - equivalent to BTCguild's "Pending BTC payout" or Scryptguild's "Confirmed BTC";
Unconfirmed is earned but not yet payable;
Estimated is purely ephemeral - what you might earn when the next block is solved.

A

K, I'll switch them around.

Thanks.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:57:09 PM

Well, I think it is not good idea to distribute my key like that. So my region is Bulgaria and every "." here is "," and maybe this is the problem. If you tell me location I can change my settings and test.

Thanks.

I was able to reproduce this by changing my region to Bulgaria.  The problem was in how I was parsing the data.  I've corrected it, it should work for you in the next version.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:25:32 PM

Adding support for Bitparking is no longer on my list.  Bitparking has hardly any hash rate, therefore I don't believe it's worth my time to do.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:58:22 PM

I just published version 3.4.

v3.4
- Put the proper BTC balance field for Slush in the top right (thanks SA!)
- Fixed a problem with ScryptGuild throwing errors if your decimal setting is a comma ","
- Fixed the problem with "Show worker data" and "Show balance data" not being on by default for ScryptGuild
- Changed the one "average" entry for Eligius to be the 256 second entry instead of 3hr, as the average routine is also the one that feeds the "idle worker" logic

This may be the last update for a while.  I've had some spare time recently, and that time comes to an end today.

That said I still intend to add support for LTCRabbit and publish this in GitHub.  After that, I don't know.  I have another project I want to get off the ground..

M

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:00:49 AM

Very cool.
Thanks.

v3.4
- Put the proper BTC balance field for Slush in the top right (thanks SA!)
- Fixed a problem with ScryptGuild throwing errors if your decimal setting is a comma ","
- Fixed the problem with "Show worker data" and "Show balance data" not being on by default for ScryptGuild
- Changed the one "average" entry for Eligius to be the 256 second entry instead of 3hr, as the average routine is also the one that feeds the "idle worker" logic

This may be the last update for a while.  I've had some spare time recently, and that time comes to an end today.

That said I still intend to add support for LTCRabbit and publish this in GitHub.  After that, I don't know.  I have another project I want to get off the ground..

M

Biontic

Activity: 121

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:55:59 AM

Fantastic tool - thanks a mill M,
Wondering if it would be possible to add support for multiple address @ Eligius?
Thanks again.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

Fantastic tool - thanks a mill M,

Thanks! Smiley

Wondering if it would be possible to add support for multiple address @ Eligius?
Thanks again.

As in true multiple addresses?  Or using the _worker functionality, ie, same address, but you append a worker name to the end with an _underscore?

For former is quite doable.  The latter isn't, it's an API limitation from Eligius.

If you want the former, how many is multiple?

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:57:27 AM

I just published v3.5.

Changes:
- Fixed a problem where a "N/A" return from Eligius for last block value would trigger an error
- Changed all message box errors to notification bar messages, as message boxes stop all processing until the user clicks something
- Made the annoying idle worker popup even more annoying by adding a regular PC beep to it (can disable via options)
- Added support for LTC Rabbit
- Fixed a problem with connection problems to Eligius not being handled and displayed properly
- A few misc internal bug fixes, mostly around error handling

M

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:13:36 AM

Thanks I am going to try it out now with LTCRabbit.

I just published v3.5.

Changes:
- Fixed a problem where a "N/A" return from Eligius for last block value would trigger an error
- Changed all message box errors to notification bar messages, as message boxes stop all processing until the user clicks something
- Made the annoying idle worker popup even more annoying by adding a regular PC beep to it (can disable via options)
- Added support for LTC Rabbit
- Fixed a problem with connection problems to Eligius not being handled and displayed properly
- A few misc internal bug fixes, mostly around error handling

M

Biontic

Activity: 121

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 07:43:48 PM

As in true multiple addresses? 

Yep, Actual multiple address - I mine with two - so ability to see their combined hashrate and stats on the Eligius tab would be sweet!

Thanks again

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
Sir Alan

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:51:47 AM

The particularly annoying thing about the annoying popup is that I have to remember to turn the bloody thing off every time I start the program, as it doesn't remember that I disabled it last time.  (I have one rather slow miner chugging away which often has no results for five minutes or more, and trips the warning multiple times every hour.)

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:35:35 AM

The particularly annoying thing about the annoying popup is that I have to remember to turn the bloody thing off every time I start the program, as it doesn't remember that I disabled it last time.  (I have one rather slow miner chugging away which often has no results for five minutes or more, and trips the warning multiple times every hour.)

+1 please mdude77 fix (with the save button) the user choice...

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:11:42 PM

The particularly annoying thing about the annoying popup is that I have to remember to turn the bloody thing off every time I start the program, as it doesn't remember that I disabled it last time.  (I have one rather slow miner chugging away which often has no results for five minutes or more, and trips the warning multiple times every hour.)

+1 please mdude77 fix (with the save button) the user choice...

really?  I'm sorry, that's supposed to be saved...

logic fail in my code.  will try to push a fix out later today.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:01:48 AM

I just put out v3.6 to correct the not remembering the annoying idle warning option.

v3.6
- Fixed the problem with the scroll bars being offscreen for multipool and scryptguild
- Fixed problem with it not remembering idle popups being turned off

M

bitcoin_miner

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:40:12 PM

many thanks for nice software

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:20:21 PM

Code is now on Github.

https://github.com/mdude77/MPoolMonitor

M

Sir Alan

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:58:57 PM

I just put out v3.6 to correct the not remembering the annoying idle warning option.
Not sure if it's just me, but when I run the program after downloading 3.6, it still shows 3.5 in the header, and doesn't save the pop-up settings.

All old versions were deleted.  Tried a second time and got the same result.  Is it possible that the previous version was included in error?

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:04:59 PM

Not sure if it's just me, but when I run the program after downloading 3.6, it still shows 3.5 in the header, and doesn't save the pop-up settings.

All old versions were deleted.  Tried a second time and got the same result.  Is it possible that the previous version was included in error?

Right you are.  Seems like I built it but forgot to drop it in the zip.  I just updated it... see if it says 3.6 now and works properly. Smiley

M

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: