Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price watch; rises over 100% in one year  (Read 403 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 07:36:20 AM

At the time when people are talking about bitcoin being dead about 100 times, here it has proved that it is still alive and kicking. Amidst block-size debate, the bitcoin price has zoomed ahead by 100% in the past one year.

Read more at: https://www.zebpay.com/bitcoin-price-doubles/

Comment below, according to you, which factors will be the driving forces for bitcoin in coming months and share the blog post Smiley

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:52:37 AM

Halving for  sure is going to push up bitcoin prices further in coming days.I think as more people adopt bitcoin,it will strengthen bitcoin
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:29:08 PM

simply i think making easy to use bitcoin is main forces to driving bitcoin. because if using,spending, buying/selling bitcoin is easy commonest people will start to use bitcoin so that its demand will go higher. and in another sides bulk traders and businessman uses bitcoin in every way no matter how much bitcoin is easy to handle.
like zebpay started to sell vouchers coupons than common citizens started to use it for getting discount coupon.
not only this there are lot of factor which drive bitcoin rate.but which i mentions above is main factor. because we can imagine if each persons use bitcoin what will its rate!

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:35:43 PM

Wow that the best gain for the last year 100%. Shocked.

Lets us wait and see how it moves after halving happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: