Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is scammer/trust abuser  (Read 3912 times)
V.Kodoff (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:17:14 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 08:42:08 PM by V.Kodoff

Scammer/Abuser profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30747
Refference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864324
Amount scammed: Abusing trust system

This "trusted" kid abused the trust system by giving me negative feedback for no reason.
I was looking for loan with 110%collateral + escrow ofcourse.
"Looking for 15btc "loan" while in another thread is selling the collateral he wants to use. Obviously will not repay any loan and will default to sell the collateral."
That's the negative feedback placed by him.

Like i already explain to him,and public to my loan request thread,i'm looking to fund a project by either selling my csgo skins or using them as collateral for loan.
No matter i have interest of repaying the loan or not,i'm still leaving the lender with profit.
That's a obvious proof how the trust system is abused always by retards with high trust rating.
I ask him,is there something bad if i don't repay the loan and leave the lender with 10% profit?
Also ask him what is the illegal or bad part of requesting loan no matter i'm going to pay it or not,consider the lender not going to leave scammed or without profit.
By one or another way,by paying 10% above the loan,obviously i'm not able to do anything wrong.
I always request escrow for safe transactions for everyone.
This kid calling me scammer and ruing my business and name (no matter i have low trust feedback,everyone start from somewhere).
Just because he is no-lifer without job and a lot of free time for internet,and got somehow high trust rating to abuse the rest,doesn't mean i will not do anything.
I would like to request a ban for this kid for abusing the trust system.
Also,i already told him if he is going to play a dick for no reason,i have no problem spending few bitcoins to pay peoples to abuse his trust rating.
In one or another way,trollers are going to pay for their stupidity.
Trust system must be used based on proofs or something bad/good based on the possitive/negative rating. We are not using it to troll people,we have spam section for that.

Edit: Making the troll stupidity public.
Check out the private messages we exchanged ->
https://i.imgur.com/A69jZyk.png

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:49:53 PM

I've reviewed this incident and it appears to be less a case of a scam attempt and more a case of sneaky sales tactics. When I say "sneaky" I mean something along the lines of a retail store setting unusually high prices for items, then bringing them back in line with the competition by advertising them as "40% off" or something. This isn't a 1-to-1 analogy, mind you. I'm just trying to establish where this one would rate on a scamminess scale. Just MHO anyway.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:21:43 PM

...right kodoff ... ive read this whole afair seems to me like you arent really planning to repay the loan . let me make this perfectly clear you are asking for a loan . which technicaly means you are soposed to return the money. but you plan to bail out with the btc and never repay the loan.
what i believe you are trying to do is ask for a loan but actualy pawn those bloody cs skins. as in never repay the loan . what you dont understand , besides the fact that you are cheating your lender by asking for a loan when you true intent is to pawn a item , is that pawned items dont go shop price. they dont even go HALF PRICE. so if you think you want to pawn something with shop price ... heres where you cheat your lender again . or you think of him as being very stupid.
also threatening vod with paying people to atack his reputation and lower it ... that shows what kind of a scumbag you are ... again.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:57:45 PM

I've reviewed this incident and it appears to be less a case of a scam attempt and more a case of sneaky sales tactics. When I say "sneaky" I mean something along the lines of a retail store setting unusually high prices for items, then bringing them back in line with the competition by advertising them as "40% off" or something. This isn't a 1-to-1 analogy, mind you. I'm just trying to establish where this one would rate on a scamminess scale. Just MHO anyway.
Hello Tomato and thanks for the review.
Let me explain you how the steam trades going so you will get my idea.
First,i'm not doing any Bump price to adverst it as "40% off"
I explain how the skins are calculated,and peoples like "master-p" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89329  can confirm what i'm saying is not a lie.
By default,peoples trying to cashout their skins at -20% of their value.
Secondly,the key prices on steam market goes for 2.49$.
Re-sellers selling them at 1.9-2$
And the guys who want to cash out,sell them from 1.6 to 1.8.
When u sell things,your skins got calculated at lower value (they calculate the skin price at keys,and the keys at 1.6-1.9)
When u buy things with keys,the sellers calculate the keys at 2.5$ (steam market value)
That's how it was always. And everyone using csgolounge (the most famous website for csgo skins exchange) can confirm this.

So lets go straight to the loan.
The person who may want to loan me,is taking high risk loan.
I'm not saying that the loan is not going to be paid back,but i do confirm its high risk,because i may not be able to turn back the loan.
That's why the profit is there for the lender.
By default,the lender taking -20% off by buying a huge amount of skins for 10-15btc loan.
Secondly,there comes the another 10% which i'm paying above.
That's total of 30% bonus for the lender who will "risk" his bitcoins.
And i'm not calculating my skin prices by keys at 2-2.5$.
I do it at 1.7-1.9 (which is also 10-60 cents discount by default)
By one or another way,the lender cannot end "scammed" "lied" or without profit.
In the worst case,the lender is taking 30% of what he invest.
If i'm not allowed to do that,its okay,i will remove the loan request.
Also i'm not sure how the guys who gives the loans,cannot think and take whatever deal they want,no matter is high or low risk.
I know you have seen many scammers here,and i'm also happy you don't tolerate them!
But that attitude,wihout asking the questions you care about before abusing the system,makes me think there is problem with that trust system.
I have no interest to harm,lie,scam or do anything wrong.
I requested escrow + % above the requested loan.
If that guy "Vod" was so kind about the community and trying to protect it or help,he was able to send me a simple message like "Dude,you are not allowed to do that because of that that and that".
I have no problem to cancel the loan request if that kind of "deals" are not allowed.
As you guys don't know anything about csgo skins trading/prices,same i don't know anything about how the loans going.
So excuse me if i did anything wrong. And don't be dicks,if u are trying to help the bitcoin community and the users here,you better change the attitude and try to help me,and not attack me...
And yeah,i do threat "Vod" because he leaved me negative feedback without a responsable reason.
All i see is his ignorant attitude and the negative feedback without a reason.(without a reason for me)
If this is misunderstanding,Vod can remove my negative feedback.
I will do the same and also will remove my loan request.
Which is not changing the fact i'm really looking forward to do this,and if someone of you are willing to show me the path,i will appreciate it.

...right kodoff ... ive read this whole afair seems to me like you arent really planning to repay the loan . let me make this perfectly clear you are asking for a loan . which technicaly means you are soposed to return the money. but you plan to bail out with the btc and never repay the loan.
what i believe you are trying to do is ask for a loan but actualy pawn those bloody cs skins. as in never repay the loan . what you dont understand , besides the fact that you are cheating your lender by asking for a loan when you true intent is to pawn a item , is that pawned items dont go shop price. they dont even go HALF PRICE. so if you think you want to pawn something with shop price ... heres where you cheat your lender again . or you think of him as being very stupid.
also threatening vod with paying people to atack his reputation and lower it ... that shows what kind of a scumbag you are ... again.

I'm planning to pay the loan,but the chance of not paying it is highter.
That's why i leave up to 30% profit to the lender.
Lenders do have their own brain to say: That's my deal,or that's not my deal.
And please,don't explain me how shops not going half price or etc,because i managed to cashout nearly 25,000$ via csgo skins so far.
You are not even close to anything with csgo to teach me about it.
Thanks for calling me scumbag,wish you cancer to Smiley

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:07:28 PM

Bring this up!
I hope we will clear the misunderstanding.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:46:33 AM

While I agree that any loan made to the OP will likely not be repaid, I don't think this should matter to any lender. The purpose of collateral is to allow the lender to recover the repayment amount by selling the collateral. As long as any potential lender is certain that he can sell the cs go skins (?) for the repayment amount or more then it should not matter if the OP pays the lender back with bitcoin or if the lender sells off the collateral for bitcoin.

I personally think a warning is appropriate given the large loan amount and the apparent uncertainty regarding the actual value of the collateral being offered; I think that a neutral warning would probably be more appropriate. 
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:46:04 PM

While I agree that any loan made to the OP will likely not be repaid, I don't think this should matter to any lender. The purpose of collateral is to allow the lender to recover the repayment amount by selling the collateral. As long as any potential lender is certain that he can sell the cs go skins (?) for the repayment amount or more then it should not matter if the OP pays the lender back with bitcoin or if the lender sells off the collateral for bitcoin.

I personally think a warning is appropriate given the large loan amount and the apparent uncertainty regarding the actual value of the collateral being offered; I think that a neutral warning would probably be more appropriate. 

Then why not just sell them to begin with? He is asking for a loan with collateral valued from 10-30% premium if defaulted, claimed by OP. (I don't really know if the collateral is worth much.)
Neutral would probably be more appropriate IMHO and a red if default. Collateral or not as a default is still default.
Also, wanting a negative removed by claiming you were scammed by the leaver of that negative, without proof of any scam, is false and isn't helping you. I would suggest renaming and moving thread.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:10:38 PM

I think of Vods negative trust as a warning to be careful. If you want a real loan and have a collateral worth the amount, just sell it, or get a loan with the real physical currency, than bitcoin which a lot of scammers use to scam.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:30:00 PM

Then why not just sell them to begin with? He is asking for a loan with collateral valued from 10-30% premium if defaulted, claimed by OP. (I don't really know if the collateral is worth much.)
Neutral would probably be more appropriate IMHO and a red if default. Collateral or not as a default is still default.
Also, wanting a negative removed by claiming you were scammed by the leaver of that negative, without proof of any scam, is false and isn't helping you. I would suggest renaming and moving thread.
It looks like he is trying to sell them, but it will take time to sell anything with a total value of $6,000 on here.The OP might have short term liquidity/cash needs and might be willing to pay a premium to get to receive a large amount up front. He was up front and honest about the fact that he was attempting to sell the collateral (he had a link to the sales thread in his lending thread).

The OP has this in scam accusations but is not claiming that Vod actually scammed him, he is claiming that Vod is misusing the trust system. IMO it would be more appropriate for this to be in meta.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:33:09 PM

It looks like he is trying to sell them, but it will take time to sell anything with a total value of $6,000 on here.The OP might have short term liquidity/cash needs and might be willing to pay a premium to get to receive a large amount up front. He was up front and honest about the fact that he was attempting to sell the collateral (he had a link to the sales thread in his lending thread).

The OP has this in scam accusations but is not claiming that Vod actually scammed him, he is claiming that Vod is misusing the trust system. IMO it would be more appropriate for this to be in meta.

Really? Have you not read the title?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:08:42 PM

I wasn't familiar with the lending at all,and i already spoke with Tomatocage about that.
It seems its misunderstanding from my side because i didn't know how it work.
But that's not the thread about.
I already said to Vod that i wasn't familiar with the lendinga at all and didn't know how it works so yeah,he still have no reason to abuse the trust system because of misunderstanding which i already said its done.

And yeah he is abusing the trust system,he had chance to contact me anytime and tell me like "Dude,you cant request loan like that because of that reason and that reason and that."
Peoples like him must help the bitcoin community,not playing a dicks and being rude...
Its just because he is familiar with the loans,it doesnt mean that everyone is...

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

Vod is just looking out for people.
Sorry this happened to you.
Well yeah,i didn't do anything wrong.
It's just i didn't know how to request a loan for god sake...
I don't need to get a status trade with caution just because i'm not familiar with specific section...
We need help,not abused trust system!

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:49:53 PM

I don't need to get a status trade with caution just because i'm not familiar with specific section...

You have to understand that there are a lot of people here who scam.
What you were doing did come off as shady/sneaky so you did deserve it at the time sadly.
I still don't agree a 30% profit for the Lender can be called sneaky or shady.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:10:53 AM

You have to understand that there are a lot of people here who scam.
What you were doing did come off as shady/sneaky so you did deserve it at the time sadly.
I still don't agree a 30% profit for the Lender can be called sneaky or shady.

It seemed as if you were trying to sell as oppose to get a loan.
Basically get the loan, then just dump your product with the lender.
Like i said before,yes its high risked load,but its not like i have no interests of repaying.
There is that kind of possibility,that's why i offered those skins for loan at lowered price + paying above.
I was selling them at -10% but when i requested loan, the prices goes down up to -30% for the total worth of the skins,and another 10% above of that.
Its not like i'm trying to give nothing if i don't repay.
If u ask me,and if i was lender,i was always going to hope that the guy who take my loan is not going to pay me.
Why? Ofcourse because i will leave with more profit than the amount i lend...
But like i said its okay,i understand that's not allowed here and the thread is closed.
Once again,we are not talking about loans here,that's not the secrtion for that.
We are talking about trust abusing from person who is doing it daily before hear or check what the case is,and what the other person can say about it.
The coin is always 2sided....
You got your story,the other person got another one.
That's how you checking is that anykind of fraud/scamm attempt,or a misunderstanding.
But abusing the trust system without even know anything about it,is absurd.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:38:32 AM

Going to bump this everyday untill the misunderstanding is fixed

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:46:02 AM

That's not going to help. Be a good member for awhile, do a few deals legitimately, don't act like a baby, and then message Vod a few months from now once things have cooled down. If it appears to him that you just made an honest mistake, maybe he'll then remove the feedback.

IKnowWhatYouDid

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

incredible story....  Shocked
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:42:52 PM

That's not going to help. Be a good member for awhile, do a few deals legitimately, don't act like a baby, and then message Vod a few months from now once things have cooled down. If it appears to him that you just made an honest mistake, maybe he'll then remove the feedback.
I was always good member buddy,and i have done a lot of trades on this forum.
I just requested feedback from 2 persons so far,i have sold skins worth of around 10k usd...
It is obvious i did mistake,and i contacted Tomatocage to help me out realize what wrong did i do.
After a bit PM conversation between us,i realized that i requested the loan wrong and ofcoruse i removed my thread...
How you think a person can continue doing business with abused "Trade with caution" rank?
I'm looking for justice for abusing trusted system by misunderstanding,i'm not looking for nothing special,just the true.
Everyone do mistakes,no one is exception

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:20:24 PM

It's not a loan if you have no intention of paying it back. Most lenders ask for collateral as a gesture of goodwill, they are not interested in acquiring it and then having to sell it to get their money back. That's called trading or bartering. If you're CSGO skins are so good, sell them yourself and buy bitcoin with the money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:32:19 PM

Just go sell your skins somewere else and stop baiting for suckers kodoff.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: