Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is scammer/trust abuser  (Read 3911 times)
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:51:52 PM

By the way, putting Vod "is scammer" in the title probably was not the smartest thing you could.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:16:41 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 05:38:03 AM by Wardrick

what i believe you are trying to do is ask for a loan but actualy pawn those bloody cs skins. as in never repay the loan.

Had to laugh at this.

Here's some contributing factors that I think led to your negative trust:

You're a pretty new member and you didn't explain why you needed the loan, just that you needed it for a project. You didn't give any time frame which the loan will be repaid or any other information on the loan.

You're thread where you're selling the collateral and giving discounts makes it seem like you don't want the items, or have no interest in having them.

I doubt 95% of the forum knows what cs go skins are or how they work. I still am confused about what they are after reading the thread you linked.

The way you proposed the loan, your status on the forum, and your activity on the forum makes it seem to a variety of people like you aren't intending to pay the loan back.
__

12-15 BTC equals about $4200 to $5250. I think you had to make your request more professional in order for it to be taken seriously and not get negative feedback. You should of had everything planned out and organized before posting because that's the only way you'll be taken seriously for that amount of money. The negative trust rating should only be used for people who've scammed or people who show strong intentions of scamming, and I don't know enough about this situation to know if you showed strong intentions of scamming or not so I can't say whether or not the feedback is valid or not.

jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:29:39 AM

OP is correct.  Random negative trust ratings?  Please.  I proudly wear mine and I've never attempted a trade or any other kind of action other than investigating real scammers.  A badge of honor...  Not that the trust ratings here mean anything.  I wouldn't make a trade with anyone I couldn't meet in person.
V.Kodoff (OP)

Activity: 195

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:07:55 PM

Bring this up!

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:10:49 PM

what i believe you are trying to do is ask for a loan but actualy pawn those bloody cs skins. as in never repay the loan.

Had to laugh at this.

Here's some contributing factors that I think led to your negative trust:

You're a pretty new member and you didn't explain why you needed the loan, just that you needed it for a project. You didn't give any time frame which the loan will be repaid or any other information on the loan.

You're thread where you're selling the collateral and giving discounts makes it seem like you don't want the items, or have no interest in having them.

I doubt 95% of the forum knows what cs go skins are or how they work. I still am confused about what they are after reading the thread you linked.

The way you proposed the loan, your status on the forum, and your activity on the forum makes it seem to a variety of people like you aren't intending to pay the loan back.
__

12-15 BTC equals about $4200 to $5250. I think you had to make your request more professional in order for it to be taken seriously and not get negative feedback. You should of had everything planned out and organized before posting because that's the only way you'll be taken seriously for that amount of money. The negative trust rating should only be used for people who've scammed or people who show strong intentions of scamming, and I don't know enough about this situation to know if you showed strong intentions of scamming or not so I can't say whether or not the feedback is valid or not.

Dear Wardrick,my collateral (csgo skins) worth total of 7-8000$ usd which i'm comfortable to confirm with everyone here who are familiar with my skins price.
I'm asking for 5k paying 3k more as collateral.
No matter i'm leaving the lender with the collateral without paying the btc loan,3k profit is not enough ? Cheesy
Secondly,i said 5 times this thread have nothing to do about the loan request which i locked,it have to do with the abused trust system from the "trusted" user.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:26:21 AM

It's not a loan if you have no intention of paying it back. Most lenders ask for collateral as a gesture of goodwill, they are not interested in acquiring it and then having to sell it to get their money back. That's called trading or bartering. If you're CSGO skins are so good, sell them yourself and buy bitcoin with the money.
Lenders ask for collateral for protection that they will be repaid. Traditionally collateral has been something that has a very measurable value, such as altcoins. However recently collateral has become more diverse and is more difficult to determine if it is legit or not. If the OP does not intend to repay his loan then it may be an indication that it would not be realistic for anyone to be able to sell the OP's collateral at the value he is claiming it has
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:21:05 PM

i dont believe that OP has any intention to pay back the so called loan. hes looking for a sucker to dump those cs skins.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:27:26 AM

i dont believe that OP has any intention to pay back the so called loan. hes looking for a sucker to dump those cs skins.
Sucker who is making more money than u can earn on ur life just from pixels.
go find a job poor kid
cashed out nearly 45,000$ via csgo skins,who is the sucker ?

Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:53:46 AM

go find a job poor kid

Why do you need a loan of 3-5K if you've done so much business already?
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:33:11 PM

go find a job poor kid

How is that your business?You want to help me out? How that thread have anything to do with loans? Why you care so much on obvious case?
Why should i don't need 3-5k? Is there any problem of requesting loan,no matter i'm going to turn it back or no,when i'm leaving above 30% profit ?
You guys so face "care" whats going on...
And this thread have nothing to do with loans

Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:45:41 PM

go find a job poor kid

How is that your business?You want to help me out? How that thread have anything to do with loans? Why you care so much on obvious case?
Why should i don't need 3-5k? Is there any problem of requesting loan,no matter i'm going to turn it back or no,when i'm leaving above 30% profit ?

I would care because it would be my money going into whatever you were doing. That's a stupid question to ask. If you can't give a straight story of why you need such a large loan of course nobody is going to believe you. The reason you received negative feedback is from requesting a loan so I'm pretty sure this thread has to do with your loan, lol. Whether or not it's valid based on your request is what you made this thread for. Just because you say he's abusing the trust system doesn't he is. You posted this here for people's opinions and that's what your getting.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:43:42 AM

go find a job poor kid

I would care because it would be my money going into whatever you were doing. That's a stupid question to ask. If you can't give a straight story of why you need such a large loan of course nobody is going to believe you. The reason you received negative feedback is from requesting a loan so I'm pretty sure this thread has to do with your loan, lol. Whether or not it's valid based on your request is what you made this thread for. Just because you say he's abusing the trust system doesn't he is. You posted this here for people's opinions and that's what your getting.
I don't need story,i don't need loan.
Since i was attacked and my trust rading was abused by retards who attack me before telling me i'm doing something wrong because of my lack knowledge about loans,i'm not going to deal with those bullshits anymore.
I don't need anyone to believe me,i'm not going to be the next virtual troll king.
The reason i received negative feedback is because i requested loan ? Lol,for the same reason i can abuse your trust rating and abuse yours because you are messing at place which u have no reason to.
From my point of view,i'm not doing anything wrong.
From my point of view,every lender will agree to end with 30%+ profit no matter he is going to take his loan or not.
From my point of view,everyone is here for profit,no matter what.
From my point of view,everyone will be happy to end with more money by anykind of deal,no matter is it from sale or loan.
From my point of view,leaving the Lender with something worth a lot more than his loan is something acceptable not something bad.
From my point of view,when u see someone doing a wrong request for anything,you should help him to find the right path to do it,not to attack him for his low knowledge about the section and the request itself.
I don't need your trust.
I don't need your money.
I had enough of this and i point my logic and what i was thinking for many times.
Since is not wrong by the trollers(abusers) view,i don't need it anymore,and i will take my time to sell my skins like always.

im0rtel

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:04:22 AM

this is not about your rating (that subject is decided closed and over ) its about you learning a lesson and not behaving like a stupid boy anymore.

also keep in mind you threatened him with paying people to lower his reputation. in my opinion you deserve what you got for that alone.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:18:28 PM

incredible story....  Shocked

The popcorn is crunching
 Kiss
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:03:44 AM

Bring this up.
Don't forget that idiot and do something about it

Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 267

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 02:54:48 PM

If this hasnt been said already, Vod is, like, a legendary member or something. I don't think he meant wrong. Also, I dont think he's a "kid".

FirestarterX

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:56:16 PM

If this hasnt been said already, Vod is, like, a legendary member or something. I don't think he meant wrong. Also, I dont think he's a "kid".
Isn't good to judge on rank; bbit, owner of Hashie.co, scammed users lately and he's a Legendary member too and not a "kid" too.

Vod, however, has a solid reputation on Bitcointalk and while he hands out red trust rather freely (to me) it's usually well-deserved. He's taken a vacation for a few months so don't expect a reply from him.

Check Meta.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: