Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Debit  (Read 1056 times)
sobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:17:10 AM

Hey guys.  

Today I came across https://bitplastic.com/ which pretty much 100% solved what I wanted for so long, a cold storage wallet that would let me use the funds as debit, and interact with my account through mobile or desktop to deposit bitcoin. Until,  I did research before I deposited.  It sounds to me like the person in charge of bitplastic has a number of projects, and tends to neglect bitplastic.  There is negative reviews everywhere.  It's killing me because i would have loved to use this, and this is the service you find on google, so, everyday, people are putting money in a shady service.

This service needs to exist and i think is a huge entry point for new adopters

I am considering taking on a project and would be looking for a developer who could help integrate a payment system with a bitcoin checkout similar to what https://bitplastic.com/ has.  Someone who would be willing to take on a PT project that with a little TLC we could make a full time project.  

I know that mastercard issues these branded cards that are interac ready, shouldn't be to hard to get ahold of them.

Anyhow, any thoughts, ideas, lemme know
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SSSSwinner

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:59:19 AM

Many people have tried this in the past few years and for some reason they all get kiboshed.
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:08:02 PM

Many people have tried this in the past few years and for some reason they all get kiboshed.

That's where i see an opportunity.It's a service that would be used by everyone that has yet to be done right. Bitplastic.com is close, just no cigar.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 12:08:15 AM

Bitcoin << trade with ----- trusted members >> PayPal <<----->> Payoneer

SSSSwinner

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:09:05 PM

Unfortunately, that is extremely inefficient and unnecessarily time consuming. There is a better way!
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:33:07 PM

Unfortunately, that is extremely inefficient and unnecessarily time consuming. There is a better way!

Is this something that would interest either of you?  I am a marketing person with no development skills. But I can see a strong need for this product and I am sure we would do well.  Brand, marketing, html, css, I'm good for bringing it to the market, just lacking the essential piece to the puzzle. If this is something of interest toss me a DM, let's make it happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: