Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 05:55:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIND] FindYou Coin - Faucet Distribution  (Read 75344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1389

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:40:58 PM

Where I can see how many coins you still have the dev?

http://bitexp.net/richlist.php?coin=FindYouCoin

top address is the frozen faucet
Thanks!
(22%)

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tips address: 18vHV7TsnAfj16PfR5VVtCu9BiYuSidaeb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:37:10 AM

If we don't hear from dev today and tomorrow, I will announce FIND relaunch.

As for now the most viable option is to clone/fork FIND, compile new wallets, pre-mine new 100M coins and exchange distributed 77.4M FIND on that new 77.4M coins (1:1). After this exchange we will run the new faucet with 22.6M distribution left among new wallets.

We'll have maybe 10 or 15 days to exchange FIND on new coin - that's additional time reserve in case FIND dev decides to come back and fix faucet.

1. If he still won't wake up - we close FIND=>FIND 2.0 exchange and distribute 22.6M coins.

2. If he wakes up and fixes faucet before the end of our exchange - we'll continue to exchange coins while FIND faucet works, leaving less of FIND 2.0 coins for in-wallet distribution.

3. If he wakes up and fixes faucet after we close our exchange and start distributing new coin - I guess there will be no point for anyone in collecting FIND after that.

Features of new coin I have in mind:
1. Responsible team.
2. Responsible team Wink
3. In-wallet "broadcasting" system - every bounty should be seen in wallet the same second it was put up.
4. Escrow services for bounties.
5. Flexible concept - not only "find the scammer" bounties, but any bounties for finding anything anyone wants. Rare files, data, any person, any info, even ideas.
Like "1000 FIND2.0 coins for finding developer who will implement broadcasting feature in our wallet" or "100 FIND2.0 coins for finding the simplest and most effective way to engage regular folks - not from cryptocommunity - in putting up FIND bounties".

Since FIND2.0 economy will be based on community efforts put in completing FIND tasks - new coin prices and market cap can be roughly estimated on pay-per-hour basis. Like, if it takes 1 hour to find something for 1000 coins bounty, and average rate is $10/h - that's 2500-3000 sat per coin. Again, this is my ideas only, and we'll need to encourage people for putting up FIND bounties first.

Anyway, i'm open for discussion - you can PM me if you'd like to help with new coin. There will be a lot of work to do - from coding to design to promo - so we'll need every bit of help or advice you can offer.

Cool idea, bro ... count me in on the team if needed ....

And I like all of the feature ideas above ... specially #5 ... it's really cool and valuable idea for FindYou2 coins, nice ...

But, in my opinion ... the name of our new "FIND" should be voted by the community ...

DenKoma already comes up with "FIND2.0" coins ...

And, on the top of my head, right now ... I come up with the choices of "FIND" or FINDU" or "FINDU2" or "FindYou2" ...

And everybody in the community, ... should add more names ... and we will vote on it ...

For me, I like "FindYou2" coins ... it's rhyming and have a meaning out of it ...

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:42:38 AM

Think I read a mention of using this coin to help people things of different sorts and not just people/devs.  If that is gonna be the case FindYOU does'nt make sense.  Perhaps if going in this direction something like FindALL is more relevant.
hobitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:29:54 AM

Think I read a mention of using this coin to help people things of different sorts and not just people/devs.  If that is gonna be the case FindYOU does'nt make sense.  Perhaps if going in this direction something like FindALL is more relevant.

It's true that one of FindYouCoin based principle foundation is for "finding the scammers" ... and I'm sure the new FindYou2 coin will still hold strongly the basic foundation of its principles ...

But, if we add more valuable feature to help people find what they want to find ... it's also cool, too ...

And again ... all it's in the hand of the community ... as all still is an idea for an added features ...

The community should gather together and vote on it ... within a week or a few week time-frame ...

lostmojo

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:32:48 AM

the whole coin swap thing is as dodgie as fuck... why not just make a new coin, and distribute it same way?

Miley Cyrus Coin: LaB1XqDS65DhXdyWgsamPR8xUBtzSh9Jw5
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1274

# Free market

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:06:19 AM

Ok I'm ready to  participate in the new FIND team and help you,  denkoma let me know .
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1386

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:50:16 AM

Ok I'm ready to  participate in the new FIND team and help you,  denkoma let me know .

I'm keen to be a part of the "New" FIND "Team" if it is going to go in that direction Smiley

Keep me posted fellas  Wink

windytime

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:18:32 AM

I'm keen to be a part of the "New" FIND "Team" if it is going to go in that direction Smiley

Keep me posted fellas  Wink

Me tooooo, count me in Cheesy

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
faluyt

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:22:07 AM

Please inbox me if you want a programmer. Cheesy
cryptcollector

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:07:45 AM

Denkoma, ill gladly do things to help out with FIND.
Not sure what, but something lol.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
Hash to Coins: http://hash-to-coins.com/index.php?page=register&rid=5764
Argentum BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
cryptcollector

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:09:02 AM

Btw, has anyone had problems with the wallet on windows crashing out?

Oh! And would it not be a good idea to get FIND unlisted from the exchanges its currently on?
How could you go about that, or do we just warn them when its time to fork the blockchain?
Tho I suppose that they would just update their coin daemons and continue.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
Hash to Coins: http://hash-to-coins.com/index.php?page=register&rid=5764
Argentum BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
Kartaba

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:26:23 PM

Find 2.0 ?  Roll Eyes ... nice
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1176

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

nobody buying FIND though...

this space is intentionally left blank
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

Why the hell would they?  This started out as a fun coin, then it got listed and people attempted to pump it, then it broke down and everyone left.  The buzz wore off.

Now the few who pumped it are desperately trying to relaunch to recoup their BTC.  The user base/interest isn't there anymore.  There is nothing left to be done but walk away.  Hilarity is currently ensuing.

Protip:  If you're still holding, don't.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1176

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:10:42 PM

Why the hell would they?  This started out as a fun coin, then it got listed and people attempted to pump it, then it broke down and everyone left.  The buzz wore off.

Now the few who pumped it are desperately trying to relaunch to recoup their BTC.  The user base/interest isn't there anymore.  There is nothing left to be done but walk away.  Hilarity is currently ensuing.

Protip:  If you're still holding, don't.
Protip: sell,I also have my buy orders at 1 sat. Grin

this space is intentionally left blank
Nayto1

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:23:49 PM

redsn0w .Please ,NO MORE exchanges
McDowell

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:43:46 PM

What I have to do to get my wallet working?
I already installed the wallet.

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
DenKoma

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

Guys, thank all of you for support; I'm gonna be reading a lot of altcoin-relating topics on forum for a couple of days, trying to collect cool features for to-do list for new FIND.

If anyone has any wishes or "it would be cool if new FIND will have..." - please post here, I'll try to add it. Some simple things in the first release of wallet, some in later releases, but all requests and wishes will be noted.

BTW, I think new name could be just FIND - not FindYou Coin, or FIND 2.0 Coin, or FindAll Coin. Just FIND  Wink

Also, what do you think about 200M cap, 45.2M in-wallet faucet distribution, FIND to new FIND exchange 1:2 - and "200k/X + X/20" distribution formula, so most coins could be collected not only by first adopters, but the last ones too?

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
SHNICI

Activity: 336

Di6kKPLxEgLJStQ2xCAKA1Arek4bKAJKU3

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:34:13 PM

Guys, thank all of you for support; I'm gonna be reading a lot of altcoin-relating topics on forum for a couple of days, trying to collect cool features for to-do list for new FIND.

If anyone has any wishes or "it would be cool if new FIND will have..." - please post here, I'll try to add it. Some simple things in the first release of wallet, some in later releases, but all requests and wishes will be noted.

BTW, I think new name could be just FIND - not FindYou Coin, or FIND 2.0 Coin, or FindAll Coin. Just FIND  Wink

Also, what do you think about 200M cap, 45.2M in-wallet faucet distribution, FIND to new FIND exchange 1:2 - and "200k/X + X/20" distribution formula, so most coins could be collected not only by first adopters, but the last ones too?

I Agree Dude, you thinking it smart Wink The "new"name I think it's fine, about the cap..., nvm for me Wink that you can considerate and the community, and yes the formula is good !  Cool

Join -> https://wbchtoken.info/ <-

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Wopin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:04:30 PM

I Agree Dude, you thinking it smart Wink The "new"name I think it's fine, about the cap..., nvm for me Wink that you can considerate and the community, and yes the formula is good !  Cool

I believe That double the coin cap is bad. I would do it backwards . I think is better 1:1 or 2:1.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.