Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want easy money scaming other people?  (Read 771 times)
Tivadar

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

Well, look at this way:

1) people want easy money. Nothing wrong about this.
2) some people are willing to do unethical deeds for that.

Most of us have an internal compass which directs our actions towards the believed good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

Well, look at this way:

1) people want easy money. Nothing wrong about this.
2) some people are willing to do unethical deeds for that.

Most of us have an internal compass which directs our actions towards the believed good.

Exactly how i see it. Temptations are hard to resist even at the expense of other people's demise when it comes to money. Most out of greed and some out of desperation. I guess it's basic human instinct for some.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

People like scamming because some people are lazy to work harder .they prefer not to sweat before achiving it
I agree with you. People became very lazy. And of course, it is easier to cheat than to work hard.
I don't think we will ever see a world where all people are honest and fair, only after our death. It is a human instinct to get something the easier way. On one hand, there is nothing wrong with this. But when it gets out of control and turns into scamming and cheating then this is bad for us and for our society.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

The world is perverse that people can't really distinguish between good and bad. So good and bad is now associated with an individuals norms, society, intuitions and beliefs. but not conscience. We can't condemn people who use bad means to make money because money and riches is now the criteria for respect and social class all around the world. Also there are no criteria defining the right ways of making money, therefore world is now full of scams and terrors all in the name of making money. To solve this issue, I think some norms in our societies and world at large should be changed.   
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

People always see life as unfair to others. We tend to compare ourselves to other people. We usually see them to easily get what they want. So they do something for them to get money easily, even though it is in unrighteous way. They maybe can't think of other way to get money. They don't want to make hardwork in earning money. Well, that's maybe the nature of humans. If we would be realistic enough, we can't really see a world of honest and fair people. It is because this bad deed has domino effect that made it continuously happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Well, two things - 1.scammed money is easy money and 2. the reward for scamming people are high compared to working on a whole day shift. I took pride in everything that I do that is why I will never do it but I think the scammer thinks the opposite. They feel better whenever they scammed people and they felt that they are above others everytime they do such act. This is discussed in psychology 101 during college.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Why are people behaving unfairly? Just today I've read an article about a scammer who threatened to give a bad review to an ICO if they won't pay him for good review. And it seems this kind of scam is becoming popular: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/08/ico-scammers-new-cybercriminal-breed/
It becomes really hard to distinguish where a good and bad project is because of such people. I believe that those guys are not at all scammers. So why do you think people don't want to earn money fairly? That is what our society needs. How do you think, will we ever see a world where all people are honest and fair?

why not? thats smart.

besides.

wheater you get money from arguing and wasting your time with the central banksters or by stealing them, is actually no huge difference.

cointalktalk

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Simply because they are greedy. They want to get what's not theirs.They are not contented on what they have.
thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Why are people behaving unfairly? Just today I've read an article about a scammer who threatened to give a bad review to an ICO if they won't pay him for good review. And it seems this kind of scam is becoming popular: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/08/ico-scammers-new-cybercriminal-breed/
It becomes really hard to distinguish where a good and bad project is because of such people. I believe that those guys are not at all scammers. So why do you think people don't want to earn money fairly? That is what our society needs. How do you think, will we ever see a world where all people are honest and fair?

being surprised that people scam is like being surprised a lion killed you while you walked towards him.

just to be clear: there is a lot of "evil" and "idiots" out there and believe it or not, but making money with scams and illegal activities is mostly easier than by a legit business.

I don't understand it either, i am not such a person but there are many. much more than you think. politicians for example. they are 98% scammers. they promise things they never deliver. but you didn't put your 200 dollars into it, so it doesn't hurt you directly (if not more indirectly)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

If I may understand you very well, your article is blackmail and not scam cos the blackmailer is trying to get some funds for not blackmailing the ico , why scammer are those that offer nothing but get something in return by pretending to be or do what they can't offer, and to my own opinion our society has create such negative and I don't think it can be eradicate ,but on the ico , i think the developer don't even need to think about it twice if truly they have something to offer for the project they are building , so if he likes let him blackmail the ico but the developer will prove him wrong by delivery but we are the the world of take and let me take and there is no one to be trust.
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

Why some people feel the need to pay $10 per hour to their workers while they earn $1000+ per hour?

For the same reason, except this one is approved by law
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

That's the hard truth. people are capable of doing bad things to other people and its always a choice but prefer to do so. Its probably because deceiving people and taking that advantage to cheat is a lot more easier and faster than working excessively with honor. This people dont think of others , its more important for them to skip the hard part of life and just take other's hard earn money. I think these type of people will always exists and there's always a chance that we could be one of their victims these days, i humbly suggest that when theres a sign of suspicion, the best way is to avoid them immediately.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Jboikoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

Does a cruel world for you. People dont care where u got the money from. All they care about is scamming the hell out of you. Do you know why people do thesee? Its becos they don't care what happens after. Either u go to hell after that , they care less.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

I guess this is human nature to look for easy ways - it also explains why people participate in a lottery. People also have different levels of morals and you can train yourself not to care about others around you and only concentrate on how to improve your own welfare. We live in a world of scammers, where finding a good and honest project is a challenge.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

There's a common trait among scammers and that is they are lazy people who in my opinion are no better than burglars and thieves. Sadly, there are also a lot of people who can't identify a scam and fall victim to them.

Using a little common sense sometimes works wonders. You have to remember the old saying...."A fool and his money are easily parted."  Wink
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Scamming nowadays is a timely and relevant issue of concern especially in the technological world as they see the online world as a wide platform where they can scam more people just as easy as few clicks --- and that I think is the obvious reason why they did that. It os because of the easy money they get. Everybody needs money, and they are in no exemption. Thus, they find ways in order to fulfill those needs, yet, sadly, in an inappropriate and incorrect manner. It is within the nature of a man to compromise others ' to save him/herself just to benefit from one matter. What a man wants and needs must be fulfilled and accomplished. Hence, there would come a time that everything he/she thinks he/she could do about it, he/she will do it, even if it requires fooling others.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
old_lighthouse

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

Interesting. I've never heard of that particular kind of threat. It sounds a bit like gangs that come to business owners. They demand money. They say that, if you give them money, they'll help protect you, but if you don't you'll have big problems. Reviews is the thing of the future. For some reason most companies are slow to realize this, but reviews are extremely powerful. Samsung got caught in 2013 for paying people to write bad reviews about competitors (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2476630/Samsung-ordered-pay-340-000-paid-people-write-negative-online-reviews-HTC-phones.html). This kind of thing is happening all over the internet. You have to be really careful what you believe.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

Criminals operating in crypto have a higher chance of getting away with the crime, they can scam people in other parts of the world and get away with it. Greed and lack of morals is why they do it

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

These people are simply stuck at the same level of development - while other people grow, develop themselves and become better, they just make their maximum
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: