Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated  (Read 65319 times)
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:11:44 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:22:34 PM by mrcashking

DiodeDev, tell reason, why you selling asics for own crap currency?

From what I understand The Diode market is for us to list things we own. He just added the asics that were donated for a beta test so we can get a feeling how of the market will work and fix some of the bugs. Im personally going to list some amazon giftcards I have laying around if dev gets the market released and working properly for us.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:23:02 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:35:10 PM by Battareus

From what I understand The market is for us to list things. He just added the asics for a beta test so we can get a feeling how of the market will work and fix some of the bugs. Im personally going to list some amazon giftcards I have laying around if dev gets the market released and working properly for us.
This is old idea.
Much (the same) devs try it and fail.
These scammers have long been unable to come up with new ways to gain, as the old scamways is still working.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:24:05 PM

From what I understand The market is for us to list things. He just added the asics for a beta test so we can get a feeling how of the market will work and fix some of the bugs. Im personally going to list some amazon giftcards I have laying around if dev gets the market released and working properly for us.
This is old idea.

*cough* XNAN *cough*
Battareus

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:30:37 PM

This is old idea.

*cough* XNAN *cough*
Hal, glow...
November scams, devs leaves before pow ends: wint, fice, incx, etd, xnan.
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:31:16 PM

I never owned Xnan but looking at the thread I see that xnan coin blockchain is forked and dev is gone. It also looks like they were just trying to sell asics and nothing else for xnan currency. There is Nothing about asics donated for testing a marketplace in the nanite thread. With diode the  Dev is still here, coin still works and he is offering a decentralized marketplace for us to use.  premined has not even been dumped or touched. Its up to us as a community/investors to make the market popular when it releases. Time will tell.
Battareus

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:34:33 PM

I never owned Xnan but looking at the thread I see that xnan coin blockchain is forked and dev is gone. It also looks like they were just trying to sell asics and nothing else for xnan currency. There is Nothing about asics donated for testing a marketplace. With diode the  Dev is still here, coin still works and he is offering a decentralized marketplace for us to use.  premined has not even been dumped or touched. Its up to us as a community/investors to make the market popular when it releases. Time will tell.
Time will tell: stop support the scammers.
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:38:19 PM

I never owned Xnan but looking at the thread I see that xnan coin blockchain is forked and dev is gone. It also looks like they were just trying to sell asics and nothing else for xnan currency. There is Nothing about asics donated for testing a marketplace. With diode the  Dev is still here, coin still works and he is offering a decentralized marketplace for us to use.  premined has not even been dumped or touched. Its up to us as a community/investors to make the market popular when it releases. Time will tell.
Time will tell: stop support the scamers.

How im I supporting scammers? lol The accusations. You are too emotional. No one is making any money with this coin right now in its present state not even the dev. lol If he was to dump the premine right now he would only make about 40 bucks. lol  Next dumb comment you'll be getting ignored.
Battareus

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:44:42 PM

How im I supporting scammers? lol The accusations. You are too emotional. No one is making any money with this coin not even the dev. lol If he was to dump the premine right now he would only make about 40 bucks. lol  Next dumb comment you'll be getting ignored.
He tried to raise the price, but failed, and now he has one way out - to leave. And I am glad that this time he did not get serious profit.
Ignor me, but with opened eyes.
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

How im I supporting scammers? lol The accusations. You are too emotional. No one is making any money with this coin not even the dev. lol If he was to dump the premine right now he would only make about 40 bucks. lol  Next dumb comment you'll be getting ignored.
He tried to raise the price, but failed, and now he has one way out - to leave. And I am glad that this time he did not get serious profit.
Ignor me, but with open eyes.

I understand your point of view. But you just keep posting the same thing over and over and over again man. If you hate the coin move on. I dont get why people do keep coming back to the threads of the coins they don't like.
Battareus

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:51:21 PM

Ignor me, but with open eyes.

I understand your point of view. But you just keep posting the same thing over and over and over again man. If you hate the coin move on. I dont get why people do keep coming back to the threads of the coins they don't like.
No one word more.
Time will tell.
Sorry for repeating.
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:53:12 PM

please all the noobs stop shouting scam for nothing if you have anything to show how its a scam and have proof of it sure post it but if not dont waste your time and everyone else time just cus you are attentionhoe

ppl like you are not doing good for altcoins you are killing it and that both the scams and the good ones thats why ppl have started to avoid bitcointalk now beacuse its full of attentionhoe noobs that wants to play cops just cus you lost 50 cent once, MOVE ON!
DiodeDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:54:48 PM

From what I understand The Diode market is for us to list things we own. He just added the asics that were donated for a beta test so we can get a feeling how of the market will work and fix some of the bugs. Im personally going to list some amazon giftcards I have laying around if dev gets the market released and working properly for us.

That is pretty much spot on mrcashking, the market place is not just to sell ASICS they are only there during the beta as a testing phase for purchasing.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:57:36 PM

That is pretty much spot on mrcashking, the market place is not just to sell ASICS they are only there during the beta as a testing phase for purchasing.

ahh i see, so its for the testing phase

HammyCoin

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:59:13 PM

Hey just because you kids got burned buying into p&ds doesn't mean you need to come into every thread making accusations like you're some kind of authority. Getting burned repeatedly doesn't make you an authority, it proves you're the opposite.

Most of us know how this game is played, we know what we're 'getting into'. I still have some Diode because I know how to manage risk, I already sold to breakeven on betasharesx, this coin can go to zero and I lose nothing. I also made profit renting and selling on HAL, GLOW,  and SPARK, because I know how to push the sell button. Don't run to every thread crying about scam devs because you were dumb enough to buy and hold a bunch of worthless pumpcoins.

You bought into XNAN, SPARK, GLOW, and HAL because you thought you could drop the bag onto the next guy, not because you're some kind of hero of crypto. Instead you got played. Live with it.
mrcashking

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:59:33 PM

Yeah alot of people don't read. But hey Diodedev keep working and please deliver. I have 87k+ followers on twitter I can promote this coin too. Haven't done it yet because I don't want to ruin my reputation if you don't deliver man. Once I see progress I'll start promoting the shit out of this. Maybe even put it in a song.
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

please all the noobs stop shouting scam for nothing if you have anything to show how its a scam and have proof of it sure post it but if not dont waste your time and everyone else time just cus you are attentionhoe

ppl like you are not doing good for altcoins you are killing it and that both the scams and the good ones thats why ppl have started to avoid bitcointalk now beacuse its full of attentionhoe noobs that wants to play cops just cus you lost 50 cent once, MOVE ON!

Silverduck, since when has the market only been about 1%ers?  Why do you feel self-righteous about your fat wallet?  You should realize that this is one big giant experiment and everyone is involved.  Stop trying to create this class divide on the forums.  Just because you have bigger investments doesn't mean you are Einstein or have more dignity as a human...  Kind of a sad attitude to have about people, to judge them by their investment sizes.  I think even people with little investments have opinions that are worth our time, so we should stop these type of non-sense comments.  You are sounding like the USA at the World Bank hearings.
DiodeDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:03:51 PM

ahh i see, so its for the testing phase

Yes that is correct, the DiodeMarket itself is for the user (you) to buy and sell your own items.

We are just wanting to test the back end system (payment processing, email confirmation etc) which is why the ASICS are there for the testing phase.
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:13:44 PM

Silverduck, since when has the market only been about 1%ers?  Why do you feel self-righteous about your fat wallet?  You should realize that this is one big giant experiment and everyone is involved.  Stop trying to create this class divide on the forums.  Just because you have bigger investments doesn't mean you are Einstein or have more dignity as a human...  Kind of a sad attitude to have about people, to judge them by their investment sizes.  I think even people with little investments have opinions that are worth our time, so we should stop these type of non-sense comments.  You are sounding like the USA at the World Bank hearings.

Iam not talking from a 1% perspective iam no big invester either, my point was dont go to every thread shouting scam without any proof cus that attitude is killing altcoins and its killing bitcointalk. You dont like it fine its up to everyone but its no ones buisness in what coins i or anyone else choose to invest in so just cus you dont like it dont try to make everyone feel like you.

As i said if anyone has proof of something, just publish it and you are going to be like a hero cus you saved everyone, but with no proof shut up and get proof or move on
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:17:17 PM

Iam not talking from a 1% perspective iam no big invester either, my point was dont go to every thread shouting scam without any proof cus that attitude is killing altcoins and its killing bitcointalk. You dont like it fine its up to everyone but its no ones buisness in what coins i or anyone else choose to invest in so just cus you dont like it dont try to make everyone feel like you.

As i said if anyone has proof of something, just publish it and you are going to be like a hero cus you saved everyone, but with no proof shut up and get proof or move on

Thanks for response and I agree with what you are saying here.  I won't repeat what I've already written because its already been said.  If I come across anything new or strange/unusual, I'll for sure let you know though.  Block Explorer back yet?
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:19:10 PM

Thanks for response and I agree with what you are saying here.  I won't repeat what I've already written because its already been said.  If I come across anything new or strange/unusual, I'll for sure let you know though.  Block Explorer back yet?

block explorer is back, premine HAS NOT been touched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: