Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated  (Read 65318 times)
horiacretan1

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:08:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 06:41:51 AM by horiacretan1

With all this and the wallet is stuck at 46 blocks left.
Yes, but how many downloaded?

Instead of solutions and answers i get more problems and more questions.

By the way my account in Bitcointalk has been compromised and as well in Bittrex.

Somebody has targeted me for my Diode coins and sold all my Diode coins today at 9 am Est.

Proof bellow, the reason for the ridiculous trading that took place today and the high volume created on Bittrex, the staff from Bittrex is refusing to rectify the problem.

Email conversation between I and Bittrex bellow:

Horiacretan
Jan 25, 09:38

My account has been compromised, and i suspect somebody from your staff has sold all my DIO coins at 9 am for a ridiculous price after which he continued to buy at high prices and then continued over and over again doing the same transactions, causing my account to drop significantly from 1 BTC to 0.22BTC. i need you to look into who were the coins sold too and who were they bought from.

Horiacretan
Jan 25, 09:49

Please rectify the problem and reverse the transactions, i had over 500K DIO coins that i would have never sold at that price, only you can possibly know who they were sold to and bought back from at a much higher price.

Attachment(s)
Bittrex DIO 1.PNG
Bittrex DIO2.PNG

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Jan 25, 10:44

Hi,

All transactions are final, we cannot reverse transactions. Whoever they were sold to now owns the coins as those buy orders were there and whoever has access to your account sold them.

Thank you,

Ryan

horia cretan
1:52 PM (1 hour ago)

to Bittrex
Nobody has access to my account, i cannot believe that Bittrex would not help me in this matter, i would not make such ridiculous transactions, i am in shock by your statement and decision.

I have been nothing but loyal to Bittrex as a customer, i would expect a lot more from you.

You can clearly see the transactions that took place are in fact suspicious and most likely are sold to the same Bittrex customer over and over again, how can you establish yourself as a trust worthy entity, when it's obvious of the fraud that just took place only 2 hours ago.

Please look into the matter and rectify it, i cannot stand easy about this loss and wrong doing.

horia cretan
3:20 PM (2 hours ago)

to Bittrex
You have also to take in consideration that these transactions are unreal, i would not sell at 121 sat and buy back at 300 sat and above.

You also can see who they sold my coins to and whom they also bought back from..

I for now only suspect inside workers as my computer is fine and suffered no intrusions, i live alone, and was not even home during that time.

There you have it. Bittrex the scumbags.

This is the email from the person that allegedly stole my 520,000 Diode coins lajf03@gmail.com

Once i google the email address this is what i get

"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\vbc.exe" -o http://lajf03@gmail.com:skajneos@pool.50btc.com:8332 -t 4 -T 83 -g yes -I 4

http://totalhash.com/analysis/2aeafd9e83a294ca1cf82997896955c60187903c

Now you know that the price for DIO on Bittrex is manipulated, as nobody can withdraw their coins and the person that stole from me controls most of the float left on Bittrex.

The attack could have easily come from the Diode DEV himself, as i contacted his twitter account and asked him to make an appearance on this board.

https://twitter.com/diodecoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:56:20 AM

By the way my account in Bitcointalk has been compromised and as well in Bittrex.

Somebody has targeted me for my Diode coins and sold all my Diode coins today at 9 am Est.

Proof bellow, the reason for the ridiculous trading that took place today and the high volume created on Bittrex, the staff from Bittrex is refusing to rectify the problem.

Horiacretan

My account has been compromised, and i suspect somebody from your staff has sold all my DIO coins at 9 am for a ridiculous price after which he continued to buy at high prices and then continued over and over again doing the same transactions, causing my account to drop significantly from 1 BTC to 0.22BTC. i need you to look into who were the coins sold too and who were they bought from.

Horiacretan

Please rectify the problem and reverse the transactions, i had over 500K DIO coins that i would have never sold at that price, only you can possibly know who they were sold to and bought back from at a much higher price.

Attachment(s)
Bittrex DIO 1.PNG
Bittrex DIO2.PNG

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

All transactions are final, we cannot reverse transactions. Whoever they were sold to now owns the coins as those buy orders were there and whoever has access to your account sold them.

Thank you,

Ryan

horia cretan

to Bittrex
Nobody has access to my account, i cannot believe that Bittrex would not help me in this matter, i would not make such ridiculous transactions, i am in shock by your statement and decision.

I have been nothing but loyal to Bittrex as a customer, i would expect a lot more from you.

You can clearly see the transactions that took place are in fact suspicious and most likely are sold to the same Bittrex customer over and over again, how can you establish yourself as a trust worthy entity, when it's obvious of the fraud that just took place only 2 hours ago.

Please look into the matter and rectify it, i cannot stand easy about this loss and wrong doing.

horia cretan

to Bittrex
You have also to take in consideration that these transactions are unreal, i would not sell at 121 sat and buy back at 300 sat and above.

You also can see who they sold my coins to and whom they also bought back from..

I for now only suspect inside workers as my computer is fine and suffered no intrusions, i live alone, and was not even home during that time.

This is the email from the person that allegedly stole my 520,000 Diode coins lajf03@gmail.com

"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\vbc.exe" -o http://lajf03@gmail.com:skajneos@pool.50btc.com:8332 -t 4 -T 83 -g yes -I 4

Now you know that the price for DIO on Bittrex is manipulated, as nobody can withdraw their coins and the person that stole from me controls most of the float left on Bittrex.

The attack could have easily come from the Diode DEV himself, as i contacted his twitter account and asked him to make an appearance on this board.

Beware with BITTREX..!!!!!someone on there is CRIMINAL, I lost 20 BTC on Bittrex
Chupacabras

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:59:24 AM

Horiacretan

Horiacretan

Attachment(s)
Bittrex DIO 1.PNG
Bittrex DIO2.PNG

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

Thank you,

Ryan

horia cretan

to Bittrex

horia cretan

to Bittrex

Beware with BITTREX..!!!!!someone on there is CRIMINAL, I lost 20 BTC on Bittrex
Dial 911
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:18:19 PM

Horiacretan

Horiacretan

Attachment(s)
Bittrex DIO 1.PNG
Bittrex DIO2.PNG

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

Thank you,

Ryan

horia cretan

to Bittrex

horia cretan

to Bittrex

Dial 911

nobody cares for your 0.8 btc loss, get over it

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
horiacretan1

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:42:39 PM

Horiacretan

Horiacretan

Attachment(s)
Bittrex DIO 1.PNG
Bittrex DIO2.PNG

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

Thank you,

Ryan

horia cretan

to Bittrex

horia cretan

to Bittrex

Dial 911

You better, unless you are the fcking criminal that i was looking for, besides why would anyone buy a coin that cannot even be taken out from Bittrex ?
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:48:14 PM

nobody cares man, people lose way more then you've lost, and they dont continu to cry about it like you. get over it pussy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
horiacretan1

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:40:20 PM

nobody cares man, people lose way more then you've lost, and they dont continu to cry about it like you. get over it pussy

Lost more than that in the last 3 years, point is Bittrex is involved here dummy, i am warning people to stay clear and stop these scams that are hurting everyone, and if an asshole like you sees this as a cry you must be dumb as a box of rocks.

And pussy is your mother stupid.

This is the effort i make to bring awareness, WTF do you do about it bitch?

https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/68/entry-120-list-of-all-scam-trading-platforms-and-crypto-currency-exchanges-and-their-owners/
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

The OP says DIO aims too be the coin all talk about! why? what is in it's future, what are the plans, why are people going to talk about it, legitimate question btw.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:37:33 PM

The OP says DIO aims too be the coin all talk about! why? what is in it's future, what are the plans, why are people going to talk about it, legitimate question btw.

actually that is so far from a legit question that I just had to respond with a comment and a big ol' fart
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:11:09 AM

it is a legitimate question because OP doesn't say much about future plans that's why i'm asking, is there a roadmap or something like that.
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:30:06 AM

Bittrex delisting Diode, reason..

Diode - DIO - blockchain broken
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:04:44 AM

The ONLY way to save this is a new dev.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:15:57 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 05:42:52 AM by horiacretan1

The ONLY way to save this is a new dev.

Vegas

Fuck Diode and fuck Bittrex for not verifying DEVs, all they want is BTC for a coin to be listed.

After Bittrex stole my Diode coins, they removed my transaction history. It only shows one transaction.

Now buy all you want, and get stuck with the coins, you cannot take them out.

This market and coin will be delisted on Sunday, March 9th. The blockchain is broken and coins cannot be transferred.
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:05:05 AM

More curious than anything is that, with the clear announcement by Bittrex about delisting DIO due to a impossibility of withdrawal, people still buy this worthless coin, so either is Bittrex buying because they are lying, or the investors are completely brain dead.

Do you think Zombies can read ?

Let's try again.

This market and coin will be delisted on Sunday, March 9th. The blockchain is broken and coins cannot be transferred.
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:26:00 AM

Let's have a contest... on the left we have buyers for Diode coin,...on the left we have sellers of Diode coin,...do not forget Diode cannot be removed from the exchange,....ever, which means that it does not matter who buys the coin, Diode will belong to Bittrex forever.

So with all those facts,...who do you think is more demented, the buyer, or the seller sitting at 439 sat,...(by the way there are more sellers above that price up to 739 sat, but it would not fit on the Snip) ?

I think the winner of this contest should be paid with disrespect or Diode coins,...you can vote on that decision too.
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:28:26 AM

Horiacretan

Horiacretan

Attachment(s)
Bittrex DIO 1.PNG
Bittrex DIO2.PNG

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

Thank you,

Ryan

horia cretan

to Bittrex

horia cretan

to Bittrex

Dial 911

Did you get over your loss ?
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:33:07 AM

Fucking Karma,....ehh,...ain't that a bitch ?
horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:42:27 AM

I decided to post the screen shot of the remaining morons, just so i can go back at this board and LMFAO, this is monumental and it shows the plague trading on these exchanges.

horiacretan1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:50:31 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 04:17:03 PM by horiacretan1

The official anthem of Diode coin. It's called Let it Die.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gWL90wryyOw
BTMIcommunitytakeover

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:38:43 PM

More curious than anything is that, with the clear announcement by Bittrex about delisting DIO due to a impossibility of withdrawal, people still buy this worthless coin, so either is Bittrex buying because they are lying, or the investors are completely brain dead.

Do you think Zombies can read ?

Let's try again.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTMI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: