Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plans for any Bitcoin Meetup  (Read 1624 times)
arvindr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

Hey guys,
I was wondering if there was any bitcoin meetups coming up in India. I am from Delhi, and would love to meet people and discuss ideas of any startups or anything new they might be working on related to bitcoins.
I was in the last meetup that happened in Delhi, organized by subvolatil, and maybe we can add something new to it(apart from the introduction).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:26:50 AM

Hey guys,
I was wondering if there was any bitcoin meetups coming up in India. I am from Delhi, and would love to meet people and discuss ideas of any startups or anything new they might be working on related to bitcoins.
I was in the last meetup that happened in Delhi, organized by subvolatil, and maybe we can add something new to it(apart from the introduction).

Its been long we haven't seen any activity from subvolatile. I wonder, is he okay?

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:53:15 PM

Lets save this meetup for when bitcoin touches 1000$ mark again!
I guess people have been less active with bitcoin since the gox thing happened.
As the price will increase the community will grow and meetup will be fun.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:36:22 PM

Hey guys,

Its been long we haven't seen any activity from subvolatile. I wonder, is he okay?

He pinged me yday, saying that he was on a nice long travel and should be back next week.

stellar69

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:10:08 PM

Hey guys,

He pinged me yday, saying that he was on a nice long travel and should be back next week.
Nice to see that you guys remain in contact with each other.
This community fills me with confidence that bitcoin is gonna have a bright future.
arvindr (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:14:59 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks for leaving the update. Lets hope everyone here can plan another meetup soon.

indiangrad

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:52:48 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks for leaving the update. Lets hope everyone here can plan another meetup soon.

Looking forward for a meetup!

stellar69

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

Hey guys,

Looking forward for a meetup!
Do you live in delhi? And simply you and me cannot do a meetup, we need a few people to join us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: