Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoD AW $45 ps4  (Read 862 times)
spandex_panda (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:58:53 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 09:42:14 PM by spandex_panda

Selling CoD advanced Warfare for ps4, BTC only. it has been opened but not scratched.  i also dont have the original case but ill ship it in a case for protection. pm me with questions.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

Selling CoD advanced Warfare, BTC only. it has been opened but not scratched.  i also dont have the original case but ill ship it in a case for protection. pm me with questions.

Just for information, If you dont have original case, do you have the CD keys? Do they need the keys?
spandex_panda (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:42:46 PM

Selling CoD advanced Warfare, BTC only. it has been opened but not scratched.  i also dont have the original case but ill ship it in a case for protection. pm me with questions.

Just for information, If you dont have original case, do you have the CD keys? Do they need the keys?

Sorry I forgot to mention that it's ps4 version
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:33:21 PM

Sorry I forgot to mention that it's ps4 version

Ok cool  Cool GLWS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: