Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ps3 slim controllers games  (Read 846 times)
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:12:14 AM

ps3 slim k model 250gb. i only have the power plug. i don't have the video/audio cable. i don't have a hdmi cable.
the condition is working perfectly. it is cosmetically dirty. just clean it for 5 minutes and it will be like new.

2 dual shock controllers. one white and one black.

games: call of duty ghosts, call of duty black ops ii, call of duty black ops, and the last of us. all cases included except for call of duty. so that's 4 games 3 with cases.

trade value to gamestop is 7 each game with case, 5 the game without case, 13 each controller and 75 the ps3. so $127. looking to get at least that in btc.

i'm not sending first, and not escrowing for this sale.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:44:08 AM

bump.

when i said dirty, i mean just that. i would clean it my self, but i'm lazy. no dents or anything. you can send it back to me if it's not just as described above.

i'll post pictures if i get any request from someone that seems genuinely interested.

$100.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: