Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy BTC/CAD, BTC/EUR, USD/CAD, USD/EUR markets!  (Read 5318 times)
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:33:38 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 01:41:16 AM by BitJohn

Currently Cryptsy charges NO FEES for USD deposits or withdraws. We have many deposit and withdraw options depending on your location. Our FIAT markets are heating up fast! Get verified today the process is quick and easy and is usually completed in 24-48 hours.

Current Options for Canadian Customers:

Current Options for other international customers:

Current Options for US customers:

Still just check by mail but direct ACH options will be available very soon. So do not delay get verified now avoid the rush.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geetash

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:52:19 AM

anyone withdrew USD to EgoPay ? how long the process taking? i made a withdraw three days ago and still pending.

geetash

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:39:30 AM

so i received my money to EgoPay today and i want to let you know that "no Fee" claim is bullshit
they charged me 9.4$ for 600$ and again 11.83$ for 705$ (percentages are different and not making any sense) 
never gonna use this for withdrawals again.

jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:13:59 AM

Do you only announce changes that make you look good? I didn't see a public announcement next to the tiny twitter box at the bottom of Cryptsy that stated the change of your fees. The market fee rabate is just gone.

Market Maker Rebates
Cryptsy has changed the way we classify a market maker. Market maker rebates are no longer automatic. Users who wish to be classified as market makers can contact our support team. We will evaluate requests on a case-by-case basis.

Sure, I can contact support, but they need days or even weeks to reply. Not a smart move to treat loyal users  Angry
poodiewho232

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:39:52 AM

I overnighted a cashiers check in the amount of $1000 to Cryptsy on 12/17/14. It was received 12/18/14 and shows as pending. Per my bank the check was cashed 12/19/14. Cryptsy's site states that cashiers checks typically post within 1 day of receipt. I sent a ticket to find out why the money has not posted to my account. (Ticket #170134) No one has responded. I have called the number for the company. No one has responded. I have tweeted and left a comment on facebook. Still no response. I even sent 2 additional tickets. It has been 3 days of no response and the money still has not posted to my account. I have screenshot all the information, as well as, gotten documentation from the bank stating that the check was cashed. If it was going to take longer than 1 day to post, the very least someone at the company could have done was let me know. Instead, I am sitting around wondering what is going on with my funds and why does it not show as cleared, especially when the check has been cashed. I sent a cashiers check about 1 month ago in the amount of $1500 and it posted within 1 day. Has anyone else had this issue with Cryptsy? 
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

I overnighted a cashiers check in the amount of $1000 to Cryptsy on 12/17/14. It was received 12/18/14 and shows as pending. Per my bank the check was cashed 12/19/14. Cryptsy's site states that cashiers checks typically post within 1 day of receipt. I sent a ticket to find out why the money has not posted to my account. (Ticket #170134) No one has responded. I have called the number for the company. No one has responded. I have tweeted and left a comment on facebook. Still no response. I even sent 2 additional tickets. It has been 3 days of no response and the money still has not posted to my account. I have screenshot all the information, as well as, gotten documentation from the bank stating that the check was cashed. If it was going to take longer than 1 day to post, the very least someone at the company could have done was let me know. Instead, I am sitting around wondering what is going on with my funds and why does it not show as cleared, especially when the check has been cashed. I sent a cashiers check about 1 month ago in the amount of $1500 and it posted within 1 day. Has anyone else had this issue with Cryptsy? 

Send me a PM with all the info I'd like to get this sorted out ASAP
temkihunter

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:53:09 AM

I submitted my first withdrawal request today on Crypsty -- I am receiving a check via mail.

Just wondering what is time frame from anyone else's experience on  following:

Time it takes to receive check:
Ease of depositing check in US banK (remember hearing stories about banks not taking checks from companies regarding bitcoin):

Thanks in advance for answers

temki
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:15:33 PM

I submitted my first withdrawal request today on Crypsty -- I am receiving a check via mail.

Just wondering what is time frame from anyone else's experience on  following:

Time it takes to receive check:
Ease of depositing check in US banK (remember hearing stories about banks not taking checks from companies regarding bitcoin):

Thanks in advance for answers

temki
Withdraws are usually mailed same business day M-F.
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:41:41 AM

Added Euro and Canadian markets! Start trading today!
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:47:08 AM

Added Euro and Canadian markets! Start trading today!

Please and CNY currency market. Thx
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:48:39 AM

@BitJohn
Don't you have direct deposit to bank account?  thx
temkihunter

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:09:00 AM

Sorry got busy at work and didn't come back to update this thread.

My experience with withdrawing a check was overall positive in my opinion.  You may differ after you read the info below BUT it suited my purpose. and to answer a question Yes I had a bank account could have direct deposited in BUT since I live in the same state as cryptsy thought I would see how a check worked.

It was about two weeks from the time I submitted the request -- (about midnight on a friday night) until I received the check in my mailbox.  So being it was on a weekend that deserves some slack AND being it was during "season" (snowbirds) here in Florida and the mail slows to a snails pace I was not to unhappy about the time.  I was in no hurry to receive the funds.  It was my firs BTC cashout EVER so I took a picture for good luck of the check and crossed my fingers and deposited it.

It was drawn on a reputable bank AND even though I expected my bank to have an issue there was none.  To be safe I waited 5 business days before I used the funds BUT no issue.

ALL in ALL I would say it was a great experience and KUDOS to Cryptsy for doing a good job.

Thanks to all for there responses and happy mining!!!
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:02:08 AM

Sorry got busy at work and didn't come back to update this thread.

My experience with withdrawing a check was overall positive in my opinion.  You may differ after you read the info below BUT it suited my purpose. and to answer a question Yes I had a bank account could have direct deposited in BUT since I live in the same state as cryptsy thought I would see how a check worked.

It was about two weeks from the time I submitted the request -- (about midnight on a friday night) until I received the check in my mailbox.  So being it was on a weekend that deserves some slack AND being it was during "season" (snowbirds) here in Florida and the mail slows to a snails pace I was not to unhappy about the time.  I was in no hurry to receive the funds.  It was my firs BTC cashout EVER so I took a picture for good luck of the check and crossed my fingers and deposited it.

It was drawn on a reputable bank AND even though I expected my bank to have an issue there was none.  To be safe I waited 5 business days before I used the funds BUT no issue.

ALL in ALL I would say it was a great experience and KUDOS to Cryptsy for doing a good job.

Thanks to all for there responses and happy mining!!!

Thank you...but how do I set up at cryptsy to do a direct deposit to my bank.  thx
Ps For those that are reading this post...if you deposit more then $10,000 in a one day period ..they alert the big guys to check it out...for corruption so to speak in the U.S.A. Wish I had that much in bitcoin.  Smiley
temkihunter

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

Try submitting a ticket on cryptsy asking that question.

It appears to me that you might have to go through someplace else if you want direct deposit.  Not even sure if that option is available in the states.  You know our banks real picky and worried about money laundering and the DARK side of cryptocurrency.  ALways want to protect us from ourselves but no one protecting us from our own government.

Nuff soapbox -- You may have to just wait on a check or money order from someplace.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:42:42 PM

Thx  I just got my check though ... pretty fast.
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:40:13 PM

Is it possible to directly withdraw my usd/euro balance to my Non-Us bank account .If it's possible what's the fees? .

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
Std52stp

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:15:33 AM

Is it possible to directly withdraw my usd/euro balance to my Non-Us bank account .If it's possible what's the fees? .

Be aware of that scammers. I am trying to withdraw since the begin of July and they only reply me to wait till they solve he issue. I am afraid of the worst = bankruptcy.
You can withdraw USD only through sucking USDtether (which might be another scum) you cannot send your usd anywhere directly to the bank.
I dont know how it was in the beginning but now its bad.

In the beginning I wanted to try their USD market and sold several bitcoins. Then I sold everytime when the rate was higher, but this week Cryptsy has BTC price in USD +20 USd higher. Its strange. They show 30or even 60 BTC volume in 24 hours however I am watching it night and day and orders are very small like 0.5 USd. Its funny. Then suddenly someone make one big trade probably within their own account and notning happens another 24 hours.
But now I am stuck with thousands of USD which cannot be withdrawn and which cannot be spend because with a thousand of USD you would wipe out all orders and you would have to buy BTC for $1000. You cannot buy abything their LTC or DASh market is even thinner.
I was stupid that I didnot notice sooner that something is wrong. I was foolish I hoped that their volume must go up, I was used to from bitstamp that you can sold 100 BTC instantly without problems. But look at discussions around, nobody is able to get USD out of cryptsy. I wish it didnot become another MTgox. But we all know that all btc exchanges were hacked and finished finally. From the old days only bitstamp, BTCe and cryptsy are still alive. All other are gone. now it seems unfortunately cryptsy is sinking.
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:36:00 PM

Be aware of that scammers. I am trying to withdraw since the begin of July and they only reply me to wait till they solve he issue. I am afraid of the worst = bankruptcy.
You can withdraw USD only through sucking USDtether (which might be another scum) you cannot send your usd anywhere directly to the bank.

In the beginning I wanted to try their USD market and sold several bitcoins. Then I sold everytime when the rate was higher, but this week Cryptsy has BTC price in USD +20 USd higher. Its strange. They show 30or even 60 BTC volume in 24 hours however I am watching it night and day and orders are very small like 0.5 USd. Its funny. Then suddenly someone make one big trade probably within their own account and notning happens another 24 hours.
But now I am stuck with thousands of USD which cannot be withdrawn and which cannot be spend because with a thousand of USD you would wipe out all orders and you would have to buy BTC for $1000. You cannot buy abything their LTC or DASh market is even thinner.
I was stupid that I didnot notice sooner that something is wrong. I was foolish I hoped that their volume must go up, I was used to from bitstamp that you can sold 100 BTC instantly without problems. But look at discussions around, nobody is able to get USD out of cryptsy. I wish it didnot become another MTgox. But we all know that all btc exchanges were hacked and finished finally. From the old days only bitstamp, BTCe and cryptsy are still alive. All other are gone. now it seems unfortunately cryptsy is sinking.

Why don you withdraw USDT?... i have tried to do this but my withdraws are stuck too... opened a support ticket yesterday, still no answer, I will report back if I manage to take my money out somehow!
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:34:24 AM

Why don you withdraw USDT?... i have tried to do this but my withdraws are stuck too... opened a support ticket yesterday, still no answer, I will report back if I manage to take my money out somehow!

Pm me a ticket # you shouldn't be having these issues.
GeorgD

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:56:40 PM

I haven't been able to withdraw my fiat from Cryptsy for 4 weeks now. Somebody please help. It's very important!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: