Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org  (Read 9892 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 11:03:40 AM

Updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 11:29:54 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2012, 02:36:43 PM by Grouver (BtcBalance)

I LOVE BITCOIN
17NwvvThzexPsEBg2D7HGrQbCFtPPrAJma

EDIT: BUT I DONT LOVE MARIA!

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 11:42:37 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN.
1JpsKmkim7REYq2EWE5aEXG8YN4zJTTX16

you do know that this won't help jump the line at bitcoinica, right?
and if you don't pay you will be marked as a liar(i don't think you will pay, im not naive)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 11:44:13 AM

I LOVE BITCOIN!
18rZYyWcafwD86xvLrfuxWG5xEMMWUtVkL

(and want to see how this novela ends... Smiley )
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 01:53:52 PM

We ALL knew Gage's price was just some gauze to fill his gaping head wound...

Way to over shoot!   Tongue

Little Known Fact: Just like Matthew stole my Twunker idea, Rush Limbaugh stole my saying: I communicate with half my brain tied behind my back--just to make it fair.

~Cackling Bear~
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:03:45 PM

Updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE#gid=0
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:23:22 PM

I LOVE BITCOIN

1LhXn6EJTt9oom1nerMRGy1oGcoUePadRy

hmmm lets see if it happens Smiley
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:25:16 PM

I'm not asking for anything. Just for a confirmation of username.

If you are not willing to proceed then this thread will be screwed.

Please contact Bitcoinica Consultancy for refund. They will definitely honor your claim.

You're allowed to communicate with me only after they reject your claim for any reason.

For others:
Please don't waste time (unless you want to play, like me) on someone who displayed explicit unwillingness to co-operate with the settling party to recover funds.

Tong Zhou, The reason I can not and will not tell you what my username is, quite simple.

If I tell or confirm my username, you or someone will then see that I am also a very trusted seller at a very important site, and this is information I do not want anybody to know. Please respect my privacy.

Because I do understand that it makes it difficult to confirm without a username, I went out of my way to prove that You Ryan Tong Zhou, know that Maria has an account with you since the beginning, you have solved problems and paid out Bitcoins in the past without any problems.

You insist to push the responsibility to these new "owners" who bought bitcoinica from you. How much did they pay you?

@bruno Sorry do not know his partners.

Maria.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:34:18 PM

You don't have to tell it on the forum, and indeed the forum is the last place you should be looking for help.

Why are you so afraid of them knowing who you are? Sounds beyond shady. Way beyond shady. If you are afraid of compromising a trusted position on some other site, it sounds like you shouldn't be holding any such position of trust in the first place.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 02:48:15 PM

I'm not asking for anything. Just for a confirmation of username.

If you are not willing to proceed then this thread will be screwed.

Please contact Bitcoinica Consultancy for refund. They will definitely honor your claim.

You're allowed to communicate with me only after they reject your claim for any reason.

For others:
Please don't waste time (unless you want to play, like me) on someone who displayed explicit unwillingness to co-operate with the settling party to recover funds.

Tong Zhou, The reason I can not and will not tell you what my username is, quite simple.

If I tell or confirm my username, you or someone will then see that I am also a very trusted seller at a very important site, and this is information I do not want anybody to know. Please respect my privacy.

Because I do understand that it makes it difficult to confirm without a username, I went out of my way to prove that You Ryan Tong Zhou, know that Maria has an account with you since the beginning, you have solved problems and paid out Bitcoins in the past without any problems.

You insist to push the responsibility to these new "owners" who bought bitcoinica from you. How much did they pay you?

@bruno Sorry do not know his partners.

Maria.

Probably was just a wild goose chase then, Maria. I was just surprised when I saw the following (screenshoot), I thought I was onto something. It was gleaned from Li Zitong's twitter account (list of those he follows), one of ZT's two partners with xWaylab, the other shown two spaces above CB's image. (CB was followed first--that's how Twitter indexes follows/followings)

Is this just a coincidence?

~Bruno~

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:59:27 PM

i think that zhou will respect your privacy and keep confidentiality.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:37:15 PM

I guess I'll give it a try

I LOVE BITCOIN

1G9ZCS9fCrXxwuK4G2wa2rDZkiJMVVwWej

Signature space available for rent.
vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:51:29 PM

I LOVE BITCOINS

1FQj4kVukXxDasBJxvBiDHbGbLe2hKgmDx
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:08:27 PM

You can trust Zhou with your name just like you can trust him with your bitcoins.. Oh...

Seriously, Maria, with this amount of money at stake don't argue with a kid over a web forum. Get a debt collection agency involved and give them all the information you have. These people are experts at collecting money from people who don't want to pay and they will take a cut from the collected amount so it's not going to cost you anything up front.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 04:19:08 PM

You can trust Zhou with your name just like you can trust him with your bitcoins.. Oh...

Seriously, Maria, with this amount of money at stake don't argue with a kid over a web forum. Get a debt collection agency involved and give them all the information you have. These people are experts at collecting money from people who don't want to pay and they will take a cut from the collected amount so it's not going to cost you anything up front.

I beg to differ, for my sister's first husband owes over $100,000 to various entities and has been pounded by debt collectors for years decades. Guess how much they were able to get from him? Wait for...$0 USD or in BTC, as if you didn't see that coming.

~Bruno~
cst

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Cosmos doesn't care about you.

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:27:32 PM

I LOVE BITCOIN

1LA1oNzzmxTig5k8nx9AhqMV8is6scAioG
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:29:21 PM

I beg to differ, for my sister's first husband owes over $100,000 to various entities and has been pounded by debt collectors for years decades. Guess how much they were able to get from him? Wait for...$0 USD or in BTC, as if you didn't see that coming.

~Bruno~

Wow. I'm surprised they didn't repo all of his trash. I've seen people get all their shit taken off them and auctioned off over a $10,000 debt.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:33:21 PM

~Bruno~

Wow. I'm surprised they didn't repo all of his trash. I've seen people get all their shit taken off them and auctioned off over a $10,000 debt.

For that to happen they would need to have shit to be taken Wink
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 04:41:36 PM

~Bruno~

For that to happen they would need to have shit to be taken Wink

You are exactly correctly, psy, in this case (my ex-brother-in-law).

On a side note (only because Matthew mentioned that Bitscalper, Coinexchanger and Maira are one of the same), I present the following.

Domain Name: BITSCALPER.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Domain Name: BITCOIN.COM

Registrant:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    Domain Admin        ()
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

~Bruno~
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:44:31 PM

On a side note (any only because Matthew mentioned that Bitscalper, Coinexchanger and Maira are one of the same), I present the following.

That was only a theory. I have proof who both of them are now. Bitscalper does in fact live in Italy and I know who he is. CoinExchanger does in fact live in New York and I know he is too. Now that I know who they are, where they live, and can prosecute them in the event of any actual provable fraud (forum trolling and shady business is not a crime), I'm not worried about them anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: