Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win 0.1 BTC : Signature Design for www.CloudMining.website [Escrowed]  (Read 6046 times)
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:28:50 PM

Thank you everyone who participated in the contest. Following two are the winning entries. We'll be giving 0.1BTC to each of the two. Total of 0.2001BTC has already been sent to escrow address provided by BitCoinDream. Requesting both the winners to post their addresses here and requesting BitCoinDream to send 0.1BTC to each of them.

And yes, do not miss our BitcoinBlackFriday giveaway => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875567.0 Smiley

Here's what I've got ... what do you think?

Thanks for organising this contest and good luck with your sig campaign
My address is 15xcKtBDjVU67FkAzfXYzZfPHQ18Mbdy7T
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:42:58 PM

Thank you everyone who participated in the contest. Following two are the winning entries. We'll be giving 0.1BTC to each of the two. Total of 0.2001BTC has already been sent to escrow address provided by BitCoinDream. Requesting both the winners to post their addresses here and requesting BitCoinDream to send 0.1BTC to each of them.

And yes, do not miss our BitcoinBlackFriday giveaway => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875567.0 Smiley

Congratulation to the winners @conteaza  and @Superhitech , I hope you enjoy your btc !
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:47:17 PM

Congratulations to both the winners. Awaiting for Superhitech address to send out the payment.

jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:01:58 PM

Congratulations to the winners. I like Superhitech's design. It is very creative. A worthy winner!
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:23:41 PM

Congratulations to both the winners. Awaiting for Superhitech address to send out the payment.

Thanks for holding this contest! My BTC address is

1G5Ca1n5Wvcu1HwRVaFB6MzkyZTX1ibiby

Best of luck to your business and signature campaign!
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:24:14 PM

Congratulations to the winners. I like Superhitech's design. It is very creative. A worthy winner!

Thanks for your compliments!
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:23:13 PM

Jr. Member:

Member:

⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚
⚒ Ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ-Ⓜⓘⓝⓘⓝⓖ-Ⓦⓔⓑⓢⓘⓣⓔ ♚ 0.001 BTC/Ghs- Initiating New Era of Cloud Mining
⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚⧚

Full Member:

Ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ-Ⓜⓘⓝⓘⓝⓖ-Ⓦⓔⓑⓢⓘⓣⓔ 0.001 BTC/Ghs - Initiating New Era of Cloud Mining

Senior:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀
☁︎ @

Hero:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀
☁︎ @

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:28:05 PM

Jr. Member:

Member:

⚒ Ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ-Ⓜⓘⓝⓘⓝⓖ-Ⓦⓔⓑⓢⓘⓣⓔ ♚ 0.001 BTC/Ghs- Initiating New Era of Cloud Mining

Full Member:

Ⓒⓛⓞⓤⓓ-Ⓜⓘⓝⓘⓝⓖ-Ⓦⓔⓑⓢⓘⓣⓔ 0.001 BTC/Ghs - Initiating New Era of Cloud Mining

Senior:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀
☁︎ @

Hero:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀
☁︎ @

This contest is over. I am sending out payment to the winners.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:30:29 PM

Thanks for holding this contest! My BTC address is

1G5Ca1n5Wvcu1HwRVaFB6MzkyZTX1ibiby

Best of luck to your business and signature campaign!

Payment sent to both conteaza and Superhitech.

https://blockchain.info/tx/7b37ae174c95b80082d70311081ec5116ab23835be092a53e481c1179020497f

If you are happy with the escrow service, feel free to leave +ve trust feedback.

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:51:41 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/7b37ae174c95b80082d70311081ec5116ab23835be092a53e481c1179020497f

If you are happy with the escrow service, feel free to leave +ve trust feedback.
Payment received,feedback left as you deserved  Wink

Congratulation to the winners @conteaza  and @Superhitech , I hope you enjoy your btc !
Thanks buddy
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:56:42 PM

I suggest to operator to close the thread or add CLOSED add the title of the thread .
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:06:51 PM

Payment received,feedback left as you deserved  Wink

Thanks buddy

Thank you for your feedback.

I suggest to operator to close the thread or add CLOSED add the title of the thread .

We might like to wait till Superhitech confirms his receival.

Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:35:08 PM

Payment recieved, thank you. I will send +ve trust!  Smiley
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:21:54 AM

Great design, congratulations!
BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:24:31 PM

When will the winner be selected and campaign will kick off ?

According to OP, the design contest will be ended on or before Nov 30. The sig campaign will start after that.

November 22, 2014 update 1: Officially November 30, 2014 is the deadline of this contest. But, if we get our chosen signature before, we'll end the contest immediately and start the signature campaign.

The contest is now over and winners have been declared. When will the sig campaign be surfaced ?

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 06:53:23 PM

I really like this, the colour isn't very appealing but it's got great potential!
Thanks medUSA! Great compliments from a good sig designer like you. Smiley I can change the colors as the cloud miner website guys like. Smiley

Congrats Superhitech! I knew your design is going to be a winner when I first saw it!
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 10:05:43 PM

Sig campaign will be launched soon. Those who are intereted might like to wear our sig with their respective affiliate code. It'll add some extra weightage when the campaign will kick off...
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 10:13:39 PM

Sig campaign will be launched soon. Those who are intereted might like to wear our sig with their respective affiliate code. It'll add some extra weightage when the campaign will kick off...

I'm thinking to join as Sr.

Will you escrow the sign campaign too?

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
dr1980m

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

we wait your campaign
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:06:19 AM

we wait your campaign

Yah... same here ...please organize a consistent one with no crappy rules to deny payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: