Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBucket.com - The Crypto Social Network  (Read 2423 times)
killsig (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:06:48 PM

So I had a site, http://www.cryptobucket.com that was an old doge faucet (one of the first few).  I decided to turn it into a social network for the crypto community.

It's in its basic form right now.  I'll be adding a bunch of features to it as well as cleaning up the GUI & usability.

The idea is to give people a place to network with other crypto junkies without all the clutter of everything else you get on sites like fb & twitter.

Check it out!  There will be a random draw from the user profiles (that have profile pictures and posts) for a $100 worth of crypto to be given away once we hit 1000 users and there is a random BTC public key hunt happening this week as well. The public key qrcode for 1P234jx9nXvGj1NF4dKK8HQom4sZvMuxwW will show up in random places on the site for registered users.

If you like the idea, awesome!  If not, please don't spoil the fun.  If nothing else, this is something for me to work on and enhance my skills. Smiley

More information about CryptoBucket here.

I'm also the creator of The HempChain, the official block explorer for hempcoin.  It is a custom coded, decent little altcoin explorer.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DogeMajestic

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:10:18 PM

Crypto Social Network ?

Don't accept the scams
killsig (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:43:41 PM

Added sign in with facebook for those of you who hate registering for things. Smiley
killsig (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:33:45 AM

killsig (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:14:39 PM

Added realtime monitoring for your favorite altcoins and multiple bitcoin exchanges, check it out @ CryptoBucket.com

Previous users may have to refresh or clear their cache as I don't have a cache buster implemented yet.
mroyusa

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:36:53 PM

Here is another good crypto social site www.socialcrypto.net
JP2GMD

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

multitool freak

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:59:40 AM