Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275726 times)
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:40:56 AM

the site is not working. only ba thing about this site, is like i said op is not responsive.  

Now is not working at all

why i have a  feeling site is being hacked
Yeah, the rolling is not working Undecided
Quickly withdraw the balance as fast as possible. Hope that will possible to withdraw Roll Eyes

By the way, my balance in this site is 0BTC Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:42:50 AM

the site is not working. only ba thing about this site, is like i said op is not responsive.  

Quickly withdraw the balance as fast as possible. Hope that will possible to withdraw Roll Eyes

admin is working on it, chill guys  Smiley

dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:56:46 AM

Hope it, this is SafeDice, must be the safest dice site Cheesy
I have lost about 0.0014BTC here, but I still like SafeDice Grin
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:05:13 AM

where did he post he is working on it, So far I had seen no response as of yet
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:02:12 PM

just chill, people also sleep of course thats why there is no response until now..
GLBrim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:36:33 PM

just chill, people also sleep of course thats why there is no response until now..

i cant do  betting tooo  Undecided
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 12:45:08 PM

If you check previous posts, you'll notice that OP always responds to queries. Just don't expect him to be on the forum 24/7.

It's not a first time this happens, so let's not panic just yet  Wink

Hopefully, they'll get this fixed permanently as they said some time ago:

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, this is a connection issue from our server provider.
This issue will be our current number one priority, we might have to move / upgrade our server to a better one.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 01:10:57 PM

If you check previous posts, you'll notice that OP always responds to queries. Just don't expect him to be on the forum 24/7.

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, this is a connection issue from our server provider.
This issue will be our current number one priority, we might have to move / upgrade our server to a better one.

Good support and funny name, SAFEdice Grin

shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:39:56 PM

Good support and funny name, SAFEdice Grin

admin is curently on an unplanned trip abroad, I'm in contact with him via some kind of mobile msg app. he's able to make sure that the hw is refilled regularly etc.

the current problem with the site however is still due to the server problems pawel cited above. changing the provider is therefore still high priority on admins todo list and will be the first thing to take care of when he returns.

right now(in the next hours) he can't do much due to being on the road, but usually that issue fixed itself so far after some time(happened before).

if there is anything urgent I can try to forward your msg to admin, or in case you're one of the bigger investors at SD I'm happy to give you his contact details in the app we use for staying in touch.

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:58:57 PM

OHH ok , when does his road trip finish and thanks for getting in touch with him
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:10:39 PM

OHH ok , when does his road trip finish and thanks for getting in touch with him

I don't know yet, but will ask him. btw I'm pretty sure that I'm not in the same timezone as him, so there's a delay in communication sometimes.

SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:30:56 PM

I don't know yet, but will ask him. btw I'm pretty sure that I'm not in the same timezone as him, so there's a delay in communication sometimes.

Thank you for covering me up rexx, I'm back and the business is open again Smiley

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience again guys, the site is now completely normal. Please let me know if there is another issue that you encounter.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:30:43 PM

Thank you for covering me up rexx, I'm back and the business is open again Smiley

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience again guys, the site is now completely normal. Please let me know if there is another issue that you encounter.

YES what did you change cause seuns  bot dont work on your site anymore
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:58:50 PM

The span of the class that holds the balance was renamed from "m-t-5 m-b-0 ng-balance ng-isolate-scope" to "ng-balance ng-isolate-scope". Now the bot can't get the user balance any more.

If the safedice admins cannot at this moment or for some reason do not want to revert the change, you can fix it by doing the following:

Pull the source code from sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/p/seuntjiejddb/code/ci/master/tarball), extract it, then open the solution in visual studio (visual studio 2013 Community edition is free) by couble clicking the .sln file.

Open the file called DiceSite.cs.

Go to line 739 and replace

Code:
new GeckoInputElement(gckBrowser.Document.GetElementsByClassName("m-t-5 m-b-0 ng-balance ng-isolate-scope")[0].DomObject).Id = "lblBalance";

with

Code:
new GeckoInputElement(gckBrowser.Document.GetElementsByClassName("ng-balance ng-isolate-scope")[0].DomObject).Id = "lblBalance";

Press f6.

Go to the source folder. in the folder with the sln file, go to DiceBot\bin\debug\ and copy the DiceBot.exe file into your usual dicebot folder.

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:23:59 PM

The span of the class that holds the balance was renamed from "m-t-5 m-b-0 ng-balance ng-isolate-scope" to "ng-balance ng-isolate-scope". Now the bot can't get the user balance any more.

If the safedice admins cannot at this moment or for some reason do not want to revert the change, you can fix it by doing the following:

Pull the source code from sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/p/seuntjiejddb/code/ci/master/tarball), extract it, then open the solution in visual studio (visual studio 2013 Community edition is free) by couble clicking the .sln file.

Open the file called DiceSite.cs.

Go to line 739 and replace

Code:
new GeckoInputElement(gckBrowser.Document.GetElementsByClassName("m-t-5 m-b-0 ng-balance ng-isolate-scope")[0].DomObject).Id = "lblBalance";

with

Code:
new GeckoInputElement(gckBrowser.Document.GetElementsByClassName("ng-balance ng-isolate-scope")[0].DomObject).Id = "lblBalance";

Press f6.

Go to the source folder. in the folder with the sln file, go to DiceBot\bin\debug\ and copy the DiceBot.exe file into your usual dicebot folder.

visual studio dont work with XP
seuntjie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 08:30:53 PM

Then don't use XP

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:59:24 PM

Then don't use XP

dude thats rude, I tipped you a donation.
seuntjie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:10:33 PM

And I appreciate the 23 cents you sent me. But your donation does not earn you any privilege, respect, kindness or in fact anything from me. I am rude to you only because you have a history (that I have experienced first hand) of being rude, obnoxious and arrogant to me and others.

1gallon

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:17:19 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 09:56:42 PM by 1gallon

depositing another 0.02 to try my luck on safedice.

i took seuntjie's comment as more of a sarcastic and humorous remark btw

*i didn't record this time, but i went from 0.0199 to 0.045 this time Smiley
seuntjie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:20:47 PM

depositing another 0.02 to try my luck on safedice.

i took seuntjie's comment as more of a sarcastic and humorous remark btw

And that's how I meant it. But if zolace wants to see it as being rude, then it can be meant that way as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: