Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275724 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:43:04 AM

I really don't understand why anyone invests in SD when it clearly has a fu**** up investment system and an absentee owner who doesn't respond to problems.

It wasnt that bad before the site lose major amount, owner was still quite active back then however ever since the site suffered those major lost then everything seems to be turning down lately perhaps owner has lost interest on the site. Back then it was a quite popular dice site, so anyone would invest in there

Not true....look at their profit over time. Certainly looks like the owner is withdrawing a large amount every now and then disguised as a win.

If you look from the 'bad' side then it is how it is however you can say with certainty that it was the owner not a legit player that actually won something from the site. I dont really see this as the owner pulling some tricks but dicesites.com totally shows that this site is still a hot stuff to some players https://dicesites.com/safedice
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:23:09 AM

I really don't understand why anyone invests in SD when it clearly has a fu**** up investment system and an absentee owner who doesn't respond to problems.

It wasnt that bad before the site lose major amount, owner was still quite active back then however ever since the site suffered those major lost then everything seems to be turning down lately perhaps owner has lost interest on the site. Back then it was a quite popular dice site, so anyone would invest in there

Not true....look at their profit over time. Certainly looks like the owner is withdrawing a large amount every now and then disguised as a win.

If you look from the 'bad' side then it is how it is however you can say with certainty that it was the owner not a legit player that actually won something from the site. I dont really see this as the owner pulling some tricks but dicesites.com totally shows that this site is still a hot stuff to some players https://dicesites.com/safedice

Massive frequent losses like that? Very unusual...
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:47:45 AM

Really hard to trust a gambling sites, but anyway that is their main business to make profit and we cannot conclude yet if they are making a wrong move to suffer their investor. In my case, I have already withdrawn my money in this site and transferred it to moneypot.
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 05:42:13 AM

At least the automated withdrawals work smoothly.

Except not even all the time.

I know, from what I've read I consider myself lucky.

SafeDice has delayed withdrawal in the past, yes, just like any other site. But most of the time it was of a hot wallet problem, and most of the time it works flawlessly, even in a rare case it is not working I can always process them manually. I'm sorry if this caused you inconvenience

Worst support on dice gambling so far.
Kept my cash for 3 days.
I would have made 5btc by now.
Worst site

This is the only time i know they took too long to respond in issues on their site. Maybe the admin is really busy on his/her real life. I wonder if safedice have only 1 man to answer support tickets
I don't care if he is busy fucking. He is suppose to  reply to monetary emails fast . its not like I was begging him for cash. Useless site

1) You asked for access to your account, yet you provide me with no proof of ownership other than your username, you cannot even provide me the address that you used to deposit. You should be more worried if I gave you the access to your account in the first day
2) I politely replied your emails in less than 24 hours
3) You provide me your ownership proof only after 3 days. I gave you the full access after that

Really hard to trust a gambling sites, but anyway that is their main business to make profit and we cannot conclude yet if they are making a wrong move to suffer their investor. In my case, I have already withdrawn my money in this site and transferred it to moneypot.

Most of the losses came from investors who use 10x kelly. Imagine you have 100 BTC and you invest like you own 1000 BTC. It feels normal when you own 1000 BTC and loss 50 BTC, but it is a shock if you own 100 BTC and loss 50 BTC.

Even with 1x kelly, Just-Dice once has a negative profit after a year of operation. I learned the effect of this on PR the difficult way, so I reduce the max kelly into 2x.

Your invested balance is shown as actual invested. The total invested in the site is shown as Actual invested, but your percentage is shown as your virtual investment vs total virtual investment.

So Total invested: 100 Btc
Your total Invested: 1 Btc
Your kelly: 2x.
Your virtual Investment: 2 btc.
Total virtual investment: unknown.

So if you're the only person with a 2x kriteria in the whole investment, the virtual bankroll will be 101 (99 coins invested at 1x kelly, + 1 coin invested at 2 kelly = 101), thus your percentage = 2/101*100=1.98.

According to my own investment, the virtual bankroll should be at around 70.9 Btc. So if you calculate your percentage as (your total invested * your kelly)/70.9*100, you should get about the same percentage as shown on the site (there will be some difference in the decimals because of rounding on my side and yours etc, and if the site wins/loses a few coins between me posting this and you calculating it yourself, it's also going to make a difference).

Interesting note here: The average kelly of the site is 1.9x. That means that everything but around 2 coins is invested at 2x kelly.

How are you calculating the virtual investment size? If the average Kelly is 1.9x and the current actual bankroll is 51.5, the virtual bankroll should be around 98ish, not 70.9

Using 70.9 as the virtual bankroll my percentage is even further apart than what I'm calculating.

If I assume that everyone is around 1.9x kelly my percentage adds up now, but only if my investment is treated like a 1x Kelly. This makes no sense because the virtual bankroll should be a lot smaller if my investment is treated as 1x.

I might be taking my money off until I can get this discrepancy resolved.

I looked at the wrong number sorry, virtual investment is around 70.9 and average kelly is around 1.36

Yea something seems really strange with my account. I'll show an example of what 1 btc does to the bankroll from my account.

Currently the bankroll is at 44.7 btc, so virtual bankroll should be around 60.8 btc. The numbers are still off in both scenarios. If I assume that everyone is invested at 1x kelly with a bankroll of 44.7 btc and I invest 1 btc at 2x kelly my % should be around 4.5%. If I assume virtual bankroll is 60.8 btc, my 1btc 2x Kelly investment should be around 3.2%. Please correct my if my numbers are wrong.

Here are my actual numbers on the site investing 1 btc with 44.7 btc bankroll. 2x kelly - 1.54%, 1x kelly - 0.76%, 0.5 kelly - 0.38%.

For whatever reason it appears my investment is being treated as 1x Kelly vs the virtual bankroll, even though its at 2x kelly. 1x kelly vs the virtual bankroll is 1.6%. 2x kelly is 3.2%. I'm actually getting 1.54%. So I can't get 2x kelly on this site. I'm being shorted almost half my investment somehow, unless my math is wrong.

I'm not implying something malicious, it could just be some kind of system error. In the meantime my money is off the site until I can get a response from the owner.

Thank you Seuntjie for taking the time calculating them and helping to respond.

I did a recheck myself but everything looks fine. % ownership change in accordance to the kelly, however:
1) Remember that if you invested a large amount, your investment will change the amount virtual bankroll itself
2) Take a look at the loading bar above the site, make sure it is completely loaded. The site needs to download the latest amount so it can calculate your % correctly

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

OldschoolNoob

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:34:54 AM

SafeDice has been working flawlessly for the past 3-4 days.

I was able to withdraw a largish amount of BTC  (5-6 BTC) from the hot wallet, and it was instant, so I can assume that since the bankroll has grown to almost 60 BTC, there is now more BTC in the hot wallet.
SafeDice Support

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:01:55 AM

Greetings to our loyal players and to potential new players,

Many of you have noticed that there can be some delay in answering support emails or replying to your questions here on this thread. This is a valid observation, and I want to inform you that from now on , there will be more focus on support and community, since I will be assisting Sam with support, replying to your questions here on btctalk, and other new projects.

Important notice:

We will be starting a signature campaign soon, so please check out this thread on a regular basis.

Also there are more exciting stuff in the works right now, that I cannot yet discuss but you will find out about it in due time.

We are looking forward to welcoming new players and investors, and there are exciting times ahead of us.

Best Regards,
Alex

seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 12:25:47 PM

Many of you have noticed that there can be some delay in answering support emails or replying to your questions here on this thread. This is a valid observation, and I want to inform you that from now on , there will be more focus on support and community, since I will be assisting Sam with support, replying to your questions here on btctalk, and other new projects.

Important notice:

We will be starting a signature campaign soon, so please check out this thread on a regular basis.

Also there are more exciting stuff in the works right now, that I cannot yet discuss but you will find out about it in due time.

We are looking forward to welcoming new players and investors, and there are exciting times ahead of us.

Best Regards,
Alex

This is great, but I'd like for Sam to just confirm this is legit and that you're not just someone trying to take advantage of the situation.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 02:35:37 PM

Important notice:

Best Regards,
Alex

So are you the PR person from the vacancy advertised here?:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411417.0

or are you only responsible for customer support?

This is great, but I'd like for Sam to just confirm this is legit and that you're not just someone trying to take advantage of the situation.

+1

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 02:38:40 PM

Important notice:

Best Regards,
Alex

So are you the PR person from the vacancy advertised here?:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411417.0

or are you only responsible for customer support?

+1

Thanks for asking pawel & seuntjie Smiley I have been in contact with Alex recently, I confirm he'll help me with the support on this forum

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

Practicing Mind

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:59:30 PM

I did a recheck myself but everything looks fine. % ownership change in accordance to the kelly, however:
1) Remember that if you invested a large amount, your investment will change the amount virtual bankroll itself
2) Take a look at the loading bar above the site, make sure it is completely loaded. The site needs to download the latest amount so it can calculate your % correctly

The numbers are still off like they were before. Right now the actual bankroll 57.8 btc. So assuming average kelly at the site is 1.36x as Seuntjie suggested, the virtual bankroll is around 78.6 btc.

So my question is what percentage of the bankroll will a 1btc 2x kelly investment have in a 78.6 btc bankroll?

Here is what I calculate using Seuntjie's formula (your total invested (1btc)* your kelly(2x))/virtual bankroll(78.6btc)*100 = 2.54%. Can someone please confirm this? 
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 08:45:38 PM

The numbers are still off like they were before. Right now the actual bankroll 57.8 btc. So assuming average kelly at the site is 1.36x as Seuntjie suggested, the virtual bankroll is around 78.6 btc.

So my question is what percentage of the bankroll will a 1btc 2x kelly investment have in a 78.6 btc bankroll?

Here is what I calculate using Seuntjie's formula (your total invested (1btc)* your kelly(2x))/virtual bankroll(78.6btc)*100 = 2.54%. Can someone please confirm this?  

Seuntjie's formula is correct, however the amount of virtual bankroll is a bit off, currently it is between 140-150 btc. If you wonder why it can be higher than 2x of bankroll, it is because there are few people with kelly higher than 2x: former investors who already set their kelly higher than 2x before I changed the system, and myself.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:20:16 PM

Seuntjie's formula is correct, however the amount of virtual bankroll is a bit off, currently it is between 140-150 btc. If you wonder why it can be higher than 2x of bankroll, it is because there are few people with kelly higher than 2x: former investors who already set their kelly higher than 2x before I changed the system, and myself.

Is it still possible to have that legacy option? I mistakenly downgraded to a 2xKelly and would have liked to remain at 5x or 10x
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:29:30 AM

Long live safedice, this is all we want here that if we have any queries you will take time to answer our questions and I think that would really help you to retain your long time investors and players.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:38:13 AM

Quick way to calculate the virtual bankroll is by looking at "max win" on SafeDice and multiply it by 20, so currently: 7.8739*20= BTC157.478. Other than that the calculation is correct.

(It's 20 because max HE for that max win is 5% and you get the virtual BR by making it 100%, that's why on most sites with 1% HE you would get the virtual BR by multiplying the max profit by 100x)

SafeDice Support

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:31:01 AM

Long live safedice, this is all we want here that if we have any queries you will take time to answer our questions and I think that would really help you to retain your long time investors and players.

We are here both for our players and investors, and either myself or Sam will do our best to answer your questions in a timely manner.

I would also like to add that SafeDice's bankroll is at a 3 month high - above 60 BTC at this moment, the highest it has been since early April and the freakish 50 to 1 win - which set the bankroll down by 130 BTC - but it was paid in full to the winning player.

Regardless of a short to medium term setback, SafeDice has proven time and time again that its credibility is among the highest in the dice industry.

Alex
Practicing Mind

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:36:17 AM

Thanks for clearing up all the virtual bankroll stuff guys.
mimicman11

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:48:54 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 09:03:03 AM by mimicman11

why i cant access the website after i had deposited,it went offline?What happened?
SafeDice Support

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 09:01:11 AM

why i cant access the website after i had deposited,it went offline?

We are experiencing some downtime at the moment - it should be resolved soon. There is no need to worry about your deposit - your Bitcoins are safe, and you will be able to access them ASAP.

Thank you for understanding,
Alex
SafeDice Support

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 09:08:03 AM

We are back online and running normally.

This was a minor 10 minute downtime, apology for the inconvenience.

Alex
mimicman11

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:19:50 AM

already alright...i hadalready  log in into my account..thanks...
By the way,i cannot understand the invest thing in your site,can somebody elaborate more on the investing thing?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: