Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275724 times)
JJayizzze

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

SafeDice is SCAM I Seposit BCH and never get it no one anwser and now where is my BCH Fuk scammer
 Angry
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JJayizzze

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

Hey here about my BCH
https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/address/1CeA2XePxbNN2wnxFqmqkac5cxgv78ynHC/transactions

Over 101 Confirmation but where is my BCH

what can i say you guy scammer !
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

I had an issue where I sent BTC to a BCH address on SafeDice. The regular support email didn't help me much (or even reply) but contacting SDMod helped. Took a few days to get the bitcoin back in my balance after contacting SDMod but I did get them back. So everyone if you have issues and the support email doesn't reply, email or message SDMod instead.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

You guys really do not understand about their system here. Like I said before they manage to do everything slowly and it is only 1 people operation so you can't expect them to be fast on your withdrawal process. I think there is so many pages complaining about their working system but yet you guys still can't learn anything from it. But they will manage everything, if you guys can't wait for it then you should not bother to play it here from thw start
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

You guys really do not understand about their system here. Like I said before they manage to do everything slowly and it is only 1 people operation so you can't expect them to be fast on your withdrawal process. I think there is so many pages complaining about their working system but yet you guys still can't learn anything from it. But they will manage everything, if you guys can't wait for it then you should not bother to play it here from thw start
You do understand that such a service is annoying to say the least? I personally believe Safedice is the coolest dice site around but I stopped playing there for a competitor since their support is too poorly managed. I know the owner is trustworthy but a good service is a must.
And, sorry, but your reassurances make no much sense.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

You do understand that such a service is annoying to say the least? I personally believe Safedice is the coolest dice site around but I stopped playing there for a competitor since their support is too poorly managed. I know the owner is trustworthy but a good service is a must.

having one guy doesn't explain how bad the support is there , I know many sites that have one or two guys that managing their sites in a better way
sparing 2 hours a day may solve the problem , but thing are way slow in safe dice and many are complaining about it
Growrich

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Hello ! Tell me where I can get acquainted with the limitations of this platform, what are the conditions for charging and withdrawing money here ?
SDmod

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Hi everyone,

As most of you may know, BCH has been down at SD ever since the global network update. I’m very happy to announce that the admin has finally fixed the issue causing deposits/withdrawals from not working and everything is back to normal. If you were one of the players who were waiting on your deposit to be credited to your account, you should now see it in your balance Smiley

I’m very sorry this took so long to fix, and I hope everyone’s issues have now been solved. If you still need assistance, please do not hesitate to either PM me on here or on SD chat. Thanks for everyone’s patience, and good luck to everyone!

ALSO: We have a wager contest coming up very soon with prizes attached Smiley I’ll be sure to let everyone know as soon as this starts so you have the most time possible to wager and win!
SDmod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

Hello ! Tell me where I can get acquainted with the limitations of this platform, what are the conditions for charging and withdrawing money here ?

Im not exactly sure what you’re asking but if you are inquiring about withdrawal minimums/fees, here they are:

BTC WITHDRAWAL MIN: 0.001BTC
BTC WITHDRAWAL FEE: 0.00005BTC

XMR WITHDRAWAL MIN: 0.1XMR
XMR WITHDRAWAL FEE: FREE

BCH WITHDRAWAL MIN: 0.001BCH
BCH WITHDRAWAL FEE: 0.00005BCH

All fees are subtracted from the total you withdraw. For example if you withdraw 0.001BTC you’ll receive 0.00095BTC. So if you want a flat amount sent, be sure to add the fee to the withdrawal amount. The withdrawal fees are always static, however funds are always sent with high priority even when network fees have increased. SD will cover the rest of the fee amount in such situations. Also, there are NO MINIMUM DEPOSIT requirements for any of the coins.

I hope this answers any questions you had regarding site minimums. Furthermore, unlike most sites that allow you to invest, there are NO minimums for investing on the site. You can invest/divest as much or as little as you want, whenever you want. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask and I’ll do my best to answer them for you. I’ll be checking BCT daily from here on out btw, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask away!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

having one guy doesn't explain how bad the support is there , I know many sites that have one or two guys that managing their sites in a better way
sparing 2 hours a day may solve the problem , but thing are way slow in safe dice and many are complaining about it
They should really consider to look at to this matter because they do still have players who do make some complaints, If they dont like to lose up players on the site then they should took into consideration on granting this request and i dont rather see this as a request but a compulsory thing to be done by a gambling site owner. Support would always one of the most important thing should be focused on because lots of people do prefer to play on a very responsive  when it comes to support thingy. Adding up staff even just 1 or 2 wouldnt hurt up the pocket .
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

They should really consider to look at to this matter because they do still have players who do make some complaints, If they dont like to lose up players on the site then they should took into consideration on granting this request and i dont rather see this as a request but a compulsory thing to be done by a gambling site owner. Support would always one of the most important thing should be focused on because lots of people do prefer to play on a very responsive  when it comes to support thingy. Adding up staff even just 1 or 2 wouldnt hurt up the pocket .
I do think that their management know that by now but I don't think that they care if the lose their members in the process, as you can see even in BCT they are not active, they are not promoting their site or answering any concerns, that is why I don't think that they will add anymore guys to their team. I have to admit things are going slow here and I also think that slow is better than being scammed but in a customer's perspective a fast and reliable support means they can be more trusted with our money.  

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

They should really consider to look at to this matter because they do still have players who do make some complaints, If they dont like to lose up players on the site then they should took into consideration on granting this request and i dont rather see this as a request but a compulsory thing to be done by a gambling site owner. Support would always one of the most important thing should be focused on because lots of people do prefer to play on a very responsive  when it comes to support thingy. Adding up staff even just 1 or 2 wouldnt hurt up the pocket .
I do think that their management know that by now but I don't think that they care if the lose their members in the process, as you can see even in BCT they are not active, they are not promoting their site or answering any concerns, that is why I don't think that they will add anymore guys to their team. I have to admit things are going slow here and I also think that slow is better than being scammed but in a customer's perspective a fast and reliable support means they can be more trusted with our money.  
Well i cant argue with regarding to that matter which you do really have a point. Its better to be slow than to be a scammy website but as a player you cant really avoid not to be frustrated into this kind of situation since we do really hate delays when we do play specially on withdrawals.Fast response will always be better and should took into consideration anytime when we you do have a gambling site or any other services.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

We do not know if they are lacking of tram to support their management or may be they are doing this slowly. Just because they do not active on BCT, it does not mean they do not need more member on their team. This issue is already been long time and yet people are still playing their and invest more on their site. I just wondering if they really can process all of the withdrawals if onr investors want to take it out their share
SDmod

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 03:43:22 PM by SDmod

Great news, our first BCH wager contest is now officially underway!! 1st-5th place will win a portion of 0.5BCH for free Smiley the contest is active between June 6th - 13th. You can read more details about it here:

>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425406
SDmod

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

One thing everyone here needs to consider is that yes, you see more “negative” posts here regarding support however 90% of the support requests that I take care of in a timely manner are never displayed here. Its pretty common for people to run to post when something is considered negative to them but once they’ve been taken care of they completely forget about the request.

As support, this is very frustrating as I know just how many support requests I handle successfully yet the perception on here is that “we just don’t care”, when this is HARDLY the case. One thing I do have to say is that if we really weren’t handling any support requests in a timely manner, there would be no way that we’d still be in business 4 years after opening...I’ve stated multiple times on this thread for players to PM me on here if they needed help, yet I’ve not received a single PM since I posted such things. This shows just how “important” these requests are to the players complaining on here....figured I’d let everyone know our side of the story, or rather supports side.

Once again, if anyone has ANY need for support, please PM me here with DETAILS which I need in order to help you. Just writing “my money never showed” up WILL NOT help me help you...send me your TX ID, address, SD username, and anything else that I could use to expedited the process. Id say 90% of the support requests that take longer than expected are not due to supports side, but bc the player does not send over the details needed to handle their request on time. Doing so will significantly help me take care of the request, so please think for a few seconds and gather some info before PMing me with your support request.
SDmod

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

Man I had my funds stolen in front of my eyes and it still hasn't been resolved since May 11th. There's no authorization email that was implemented saying that my funds was withdrawn, or any way for me to verify the withdrawal through my email. This is ridiculous.

I’m still waiting for the admin to get back to me about this but like I said in the previous email, the most that we can do is review which IP it was withdrawn from and try to prevent this from happening again. It is definitely a client-side issue, meaning that either your account info was compromised/phished from your computer or there is some sort of malicious backdoor on your computer. We take such requests very seriously and ensure that such issues are NOT due to any issues on our end for all of our players sake.

Can you try downloading a virus scanner on your computer and do a deep scan? Based on the nature of everything (given you said that you had set up 2fa), there must be some sort of unauthorized access to your computer. I’d be very careful with any financial sites you may use on that computer until you find out exactly what’s going on. If you can, PM me in SD chat the next time I’m online and we can go through some steps in real-time to figure out what the culprit was.
SDmod

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

Just letting everyone know that the site is currently down, but it will be back up shortly Smiley sorry about the brief downtime!
SDmod

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Site is back up Smiley sorry about the downtime everyone!
RichGang

Activity: 611
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

Site is back up Smiley sorry about the downtime everyone!
No it's not

I REVIEW BTC CASINOS
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

Ouch, some guy just won 60 bitcoins on Safedice. Does anyone have any archived versions of the sites profit? I don't know if they're up or down right now.

Sadly enough I can't recall what the profit was from earlier today for the investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: