Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 08:12:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrowed Investment site  (Read 24 times)
PHaRTnONu

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:46:48 PM

This Chain group. (link: http://[Suspicious link removed]/Chain_Group yes that's a referral link )
Now chain group by its self is NOT a HYIP, it as a company only offer 0.2% daily. But the other benefit of chain group is it’s an ESCROW service for all these HYIP platforms. They require other program that want to be listed to place the amount market cap from investors in ESCROW. IE we will take Dragon foundation:
Dragon Foundation
  •     Serviced since: July 01, 2017 (144 days)
        12999 investors (+275 today)
        $500,000 Stabilization Fund
They can only take 500k of investments from users into their fund. They (chain group) guarantee the investor if anything should happen they will get their initial deposit back at a minimum. That’s is AWESOME in my book as it allows me to have a reassurance of the deposit. Now that's not to say a group list 0.1% return and then only returns that amount cause that was the acceptable part of the agreement you agreed to, some also do not return original investment amount)

Other services have terms and rules but it’s all very transparent.

Such as xbotz who claim to use gunbot Leonardo and catbot for their method of making $.

Some of the down sides is locked in money. Only one group offer a decent return with compounding (T.G. Thomas) around 1.5% daily, and also return’s Initial investment at the end of 300 days. But the fact that your deposit is secured via the escrow service leave the fear of a locked in deposit off my plate.
Other programs have daily returns between 2 and 5% with terms for 180 days and some lower.
Chain group is DEFIANTLY a program to look at!
(I currently am invested in T.G. Thomas as they offer compounding interest, and return of investment)
Thanks for reading this BTW. Please leave any feedback (try not to rage/flame Tongue )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.