Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIOZ Network-the new era of Internet Streaming powered by you  (Read 180 times)
mtxvyvtpb

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:15:55 PM

It looks like this project is very promising and attractive will be listed on some major exchange soon.
Many people will be interested to invest.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SyedAbdul58

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:18:33 PM

who are your main competitors right now? I am genuinely curious to see who you're competing against in this area. Really bravely doing everything!
GWFYU

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:22:40 PM

I'm looking forward to good news very soon. Good luck to the development team.
SymphoniesBB

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:28:29 PM

I believe that the team will cope with the tasks and successfully implement the project.
Sathi.rose8866

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:34:06 PM

This project I see is a nice project and consists of a team of professional.. I continue to monitor the development of this project.
prowas

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:19:01 AM

testnet coin sale. usdt payment
1 testnet aioz coin $0.10
AIOZ Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 12:00:30 PM

AIOZ network was work globally OR some restriction??? AIOZ Network maintain video quality for viewers anywhere on any device, What is the cost efficiency??
AIOZ Network is a distributed network of peer to peer edge nodes performing computational tasks and rewarded with $AIOZ. AIOZ Network applies Artificial Intelligence on Edge nodes and Routing Optimisation to provide best video quality for the viewer's bandwidth. Because computational tasks are distributed, costs are at a fraction of costs of current CDN services.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: