Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in India  (Read 10427 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:59:21 PM

What are u talking about? Gambling is one of the biggest industry where bitcoin finds its adoption.

They gamble trading on the exchanges. There are no Chinese Bitcoin gambling sites. No doubt Chinese folks go to foreign gambling sites.
Morelike what has gambling to do with Bitcoin adoption in any country ? Not like majority of people like to double their money playing risky games.Also its not a fact ,people who loved to gamble ,gamble either way ,with bitcoins or without bitcoins,bitcoins just made a easy way out.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bladeandsoulguide

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:38:59 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 05:52:16 AM by bladeandsoulguide

india is not open to the world

like china

they are a small country

World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. playermall.com is no.1 world of warcraft marketplace.playermall start to accept bitcoins as one payment method. you can buy game goods by bitcoins payment now
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:43:24 AM

There are so many Indian using bitcoin and there are some website to spend bitcoin in India, bu they are mostly underground.

I know Indian Government is not bothered about bitcoin as of now. But if they start bothering, a crackdown will be arranged by SEBI.

So it is wise to hide your ass from the beginning.

StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:50:21 PM

bitcon in indea is so much popular. i personally know so many people from india who are doing trading in bitcoin.i also know such kind of people who are investing their money in bitcoin. so many indians are also earning form signature campaign.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:04:02 PM

bitcon in indea is so much popular. i personally know so many people from india who are doing trading in bitcoin.i also know such kind of people who are investing their money in bitcoin. so many indians are also earning form signature campaign.

That's true many Indians are aware about bitcoin and they are successfully earning from it but the fact is only youth is aware about it and it will take time to reach to each and everyone.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

India’s Bitcoin Boom: Zebpay Forecasts 500k New Users Monthly in 2018; Hits 1 Million App Downloads. It is awsome bitcoin in India
Indian bitcoin wallet and exchange platform Zebpay strikes a million downloads of its app-only service on Android and forecasts half a million new users a month, up from 200,000 currently.
Launched in 2015, bitcoin startup Zebpay is now among India’s major bitcoin exchanges alongside Unocoin and Coinsecure. Unlike its competitors, Zebpay has adopted an app-only model in a country where mobile tariffs are among the cheapest in the world with a soaring adoption rate of smartphones. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/indias-bitcoin-boom-zebpay-forecasts-500k-new-users-monthly-2018-hits-1-million-app-downloads/
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

India’s Bitcoin Boom: Zebpay Forecasts 500k New Users Monthly in 2018; Hits 1 Million App Downloads. It is awsome bitcoin in India
Indian bitcoin wallet and exchange platform Zebpay strikes a million downloads of its app-only service on Android and forecasts half a million new users a month, up from 200,000 currently.
Launched in 2015, bitcoin startup Zebpay is now among India’s major bitcoin exchanges alongside Unocoin and Coinsecure. Unlike its competitors, Zebpay has adopted an app-only model in a country where mobile tariffs are among the cheapest in the world with a soaring adoption rate of smartphones. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/indias-bitcoin-boom-zebpay-forecasts-500k-new-users-monthly-2018-hits-1-million-app-downloads/

i am sure it will be grow more and more if nothing bad comes from govt or rbi side then btc will be huge here in few months .I am thinking to use btc as payment option on my shop  Grin
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:14:46 PM

i am sure it will be grow more and more if nothing bad comes from govt or rbi side then btc will be huge here in few months .I am thinking to use btc as payment option on my shop  Grin
Of course yes bitcoin will be grow more in the world not on India only, due to the popularity of bitcoin is growth up, bitcoin is considered as new currency and digital asset, many users around the world will addopt the bitcoin on their part of investment even the Wall Street (stocks markets) wants to formally jump into Bitcoin waters https://t.co/duONTzNHtR it is nice news and it is just about the time of the growing up of bitcoin.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

india is not open to the world

like china

they are a small country

Not sure what you mean by this. India is predicted to grow to a larger population than China in the coming future. Furthermore, China I'd say is a lot more closed of to external forces (especially western ideals and strategies) as they have been in the entire past. India definitely has a lot to do in terms of becoming a much more well developed country, but I don't believe that India is very far off from China.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:23:13 AM

Open question:

Why has Bitcoin so far gotten zero traction in India?

Some thoughts...
---
- India has more programmers/computer people than the rest of the world combined.
- People in India love tangible assets (gold/silver)
- The Rupee is crashing and the gold price has just hit an all time high in Rupees.
- > 108 people in India have no bank account or otherwise access to financial services.
- Millions of Indians live outside India and send money to/from relatives in India.
- Unlike China, India has no "great firewall".

---

Last week, many Bitcoiners got very excited that the turnover on the Chinese Bitcoin exchange spiked for a few days. Why? Because there are a lot of potential Bitcoiners in China, of course.
But India does not even have a Bitcoin exchange of its own! Why not?

India is a very large country, however, the level of development in this country is not uniform, some places are extremely rich, but in contrast, some places are very poor, people can not even access to the internet, that's why bitcoin does not grow here.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:58:46 PM

India Won’t Introduce a Central Bank Digital Currency for Now. India will prove to be a very interesting country when it comes to regulating cryptocurrency. Recently, there has been talk of issuing a national digital currency, but it seems that may not happen in the end. This doesn’t clarify the current regulatory outlook for Bitcoin and altcoins all that much, though. For now, it does not appear we will see the creation of Lakshmi anytime soon, although those plans have not been put on ice indefinitely either. https://themerkle.com/india-will-not-receive-a-central-bank-digital-currency-for-the-time-being/
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

In developing countries like India, only 41% have banks with 89% in developed countries. Most people in developing countries will never experience modern modern forms developed by developed countries, and any change to this requires a gradual change to ensure efficient distribution. But with Bitcoin, people in developing countries now have the opportunity to pass through the current infrastructure, and move toward a decentralized financial system.

India is regarded as the perfect place for Bitcoin adoption because of the public attitudes towards their current financial system. The new info here is currently undergoing an aggressive period of demetization, in which residents change their banknotes to banks, so they can be expelled from the money supply.

Demonetization in India this country is experiencing an increase in demand for Bitcoin because it believes more new systems that are far from the control of government and banks, that is with a digital system.

Even on July 2, 2015, Indian President Narendra Modi announced his digital reform plan called Digital India. This campaign is available to create internet services in Indonesia, improve digital infrastructure in Indonesia, and increase internet connectivity in the country. The main goal of Digital India as well as to empower technology in India to help Bitcoin's positive view at government level.

In the past few months, many have speculated that India will legitimize Bitcoin like Japan. The rise of Bitcoin growth in India has not escaped the attention of the government, especially the Indian finance minister, Arun Jaitley. According to local reports, Jaitley has held inter-ministerial meetings to discuss matters related to digital currency. The meeting was attended by several prominent figures from the Indian parliament. After the meeting, Jaitley made a statement that highlights an in-depth report on Bitcoin, which will be released this July and will explain Bitcoin's vision.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

It is nice to hear that the progress of bitcoin adoption in india is going in full force and the exchanges are getting heavy traffic of new users but until government dont give any clarification on bitcoin it cannot flourish more.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

It is nice to hear that the progress of bitcoin adoption in india is going in full force and the exchanges are getting heavy traffic of new users but until government dont give any clarification on bitcoin it cannot flourish more.
Most of the exchanges in India are flooded with users and some of the exchanges even stopped accepting new members until they could accommodate everyone,since all of the exchanges follow strict KYC policy sometimes it takes a longer time get approval and it shows the growth of bitcoin in India and two days back there was a feature in times of india regarding bitcoin ,it is a interesting read .I think that the government will follow steps like Japan to curtail fraud and come up with regulations.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:47:55 AM

In now days bitcoin grow ina faster rate in india. Many teenager, adult and middle class people involved in it. In India 1bitcoin is equals to 376488 rupees. According to a current scenario it is good price of bitcoin. Most of india used zebpay app as bitcoin wallet. According to zebpay predation 500k new user will be join monthly in 2018. Indian government declared bitcoin as a legal. So their is nothing to worry about bitcoin investment. Bitcoin become an financial back bone of many Indian family.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:21:24 AM

In now days bitcoin grow ina faster rate in india. Many teenager, adult and middle class people involved in it. In India 1bitcoin is equals to 376488 rupees. According to a current scenario it is good price of bitcoin. Most of india used zebpay app as bitcoin wallet. According to zebpay predation 500k new user will be join monthly in 2018. Indian government declared bitcoin as a legal. So their is nothing to worry about bitcoin investment. Bitcoin become an financial back bone of many Indian family.
Yes. More became aware and they share into it.  Its getting spread all over India day by day. Hope bitcoin enriches Indian bitcoin users. I am sure many would good lifestyle because of bitcoin.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:28:27 AM

I think the currency like bitcoin is very known to all the countries and many of user will be from India as well as it is the world famous currency most of the people get buy and sale their currencies online in the world market so I think all the country members are working for bitcoin it’s not up to the size of the country it is up the value of bitcoin to others the country like India will also like it.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:31:35 AM

They are busy investing in foreign projects. India needs indians Bitcoin projects or crypto peojects
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:33:43 PM

Apart from China, India is the country with the most people dealing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the world, and it's really not surprising considering the number of people living in absolute poverty there and we all know that people living in poverty are always attracted to the prospect of making money all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

Apart from China, India is the country with the most people dealing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the world, and it's really not surprising considering the number of people living in absolute poverty there and we all know that people living in poverty are always attracted to the prospect of making money all the time.
that's also the reason why more people got scam because of this perceptions not realizing how this system will help them to achieve financial freedom,
there's a lots of people from india whos also playing with bitcoin and other crypto coins the only problem is there's also a lots of people who tried to
gain in an easy ways trying to create hyip and Ponzi or scam projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: