Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now that GAW is in deep shit, let's speculate  (Read 4762 times)
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:11:12 PM

OK I have just seen another move by a member of the bit coin community who was threatened by GAW with legal action. And his move may put to end any speculation that GAW is not mining or does not have enough equipment to mine. He has gone via a back door, and GAW will need to prove every machine they have is FCC compliant. No by doing this GAW will need to disclose how many machines they have. If they do not provide numbers in the tens of thousand, then GAW might be found to have misrepresented the size of his company. I say good on you Scott as you will get closer to the truth then any one.

I think they are scrambling to switch over to cashtakers POS now, maybe no more mining. This guy is so full of shit its not even funny. Kingscrown why did you delete your post? Maybe Josh can join your site fuck.io. I also see all the shills on here, OP what bait did you use (mentions gaw)? Panda and airflame are maybe the same person, always back to back comments on every topic about gaw, they disappear at the same time too.  Seems like buttgeek is a re-seller for gaw, shirts.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:30:39 PM

I think they are scrambling to switch over to cashtakers POS now, maybe no more mining. This guy is so full of shit its not even funny. Kingscrown why did you delete your post? Maybe Josh can join your site fuck.io. I also see all the shills on here, OP what bait did you use (mentions gaw)? Panda and airflame are maybe the same person, always back to back comments on every topic about gaw, they disappear at the same time too.  Seems like buttgeek is a re-seller for gaw, shirts.

A tool I_IZ_Idiot came with his incredible stories. He's making these up is because months ago he used a sockpuppet account to lie that GAW owe him money and failed to get attention. Since then he's backing up every fake claim he can find and trolls. It's pathetic when a troll sockpuppet says that somebody is full of shit. Nobody can beat you here.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:31:26 PM

Gaw is a confirmed fraud

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

Panda and airflame are maybe the same person

Just to illustrate Panda's views on sockpuppets:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835464.msg9470627#msg9470627
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835464.msg9478966#msg9478966

No wonder she get's along so well with the Grand Puppet Master. Perfect person to handle GAW's sig campaign.
Udyr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:44:33 PM

wait so are they not legit? I saw a lot of people promtoting a hashlet thread etc...
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:54:51 PM

wait so are they not legit? I saw a lot of people promtoting a hashlet thread etc...

Stay away from GAW, soon the only thing you will be able to do over there is have stake in paycoin which right now is completely worthless and has no official release date since they keep pushing everything back.  As of right now paycoin looks like it will go to sun then burn in a fiery death.   
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

Nope it's a ponzi scheme now, possibly since the beginning

Udyr

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:03:02 PM

is pbmining too? what cloud sites are legit.. theres too much to read to catch up.. im at work.

but i can follow up on a lot of stuff..
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:06:08 PM

is pbmining too? what cloud sites are legit.. theres too much to read to catch up.. im at work.

None, do not mine, safely hodl Bitcoin, otherwise you're begging someone to even return your initial investment, let alone a profit.

Udyr

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

None, do not mine, safely hodl Bitcoin, otherwise you're begging someone to even return your initial investment, let alone a profit.

thanks, i appreciate the feedback.

looks like ill have to buy hopefully when its cheap. lol. why cant there be honest fuken business, everything has to be a shit show.. like everyone copying BFL especially.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:30:23 PM

Yes I got scammed by knc recently. Bitcoin should see a small drop soon. I'm buying to hodl from now on. When you hold Bitcoin, no one can take it from you. Nor do you have to beg for it back.

Litecoin tears up paycoin
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=23571.msg225339#msg225339

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:51:03 PM

Gaw is a confirmed fraud

By who? By you? Cheesy Of course... you told us that you were scammed by KNC and now you hate every crypto company and hold bitcoins. No wonder you are hating so much.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 09:56:35 PM

These guys are affiliates and shills of gaw. You can clearly see his large signature ad. He's a paid shill for them, literally.

theboarderdude

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:58:41 PM

These guys are affiliates and shills of gaw. You can clearly see his large signature ad. He's a paid shill for them, literally.

And you're a shill on the opposite side.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:00:20 PM

The funny thing is that slark is actually a shill who used 4 accounts to promote GAW.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:08:27 PM

The funny thing is that slark is actually a shill who used 4 accounts to promote GAW.

jimmothy you are the Sherlock Holmes of shills.
PolyCoin-Team

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:19:19 PM

Oh will you pussys shut the fuck up already. Paycoin got pumped more than 300% today. between 15:00 - 18:00 West European time.
ext Pump starts in 40 minutes 24:00 West European Time. In 4 Days when public ICO starts 1 Paycoin = at least $4. And then when funds are looked we will se $20 within a month.
So get on the Paycoin Train or get the fuck out of the way.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:37:44 PM

And you're a shill on the opposite side.

Funny, cuz this is BITCOINtalk, go back to hashtalk

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:39:27 PM

Forgive me for posting a link to another forum but please read this complete thread and make up you're own mind.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=23571.msg225304#msg225304

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=23571.msg225339#msg225339

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:40:34 PM

Oh will you pussys shut the fuck up already. Paycoin got pumped more than 300% today. between 15:00 - 18:00 West European time.
ext Pump starts in 40 minutes 24:00 West European Time. In 4 Days when public ICO starts 1 Paycoin = at least $4. And then when funds are looked we will se $20 within a month.
So get on the Paycoin Train or get the fuck out of the way.

I think that's the old paycoin, they stole the name

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: