Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 8% ROI Monthly with bank guarantee , Minimum 5000$ investments  (Read 1373 times)
earninggem (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:14:25 PM

launch of a new project - Woodworking Integrated Plant Organization. It is a woodworking workshop, located in Kherson region, on the basis of available production premises with usage of hi-tech equipment which allows to enter the export market.

The management plans to manufacture soft wood boards of Black Sea Grading that are supplied for export. Such products are widely used in construction and furniture trade.

Eighty percent of finished product will be supplied with supreme quality with the sale price of $250 on the foreign market.
Earnings are paid to debit cards and perfect money . You can request your debit card .

would like to underline that specifically for this project one of the Ukrainian banks will give a guarantee to those clients who will buy for more than 5K. As per this guarantee/agreement which will be signed between a client and a bank, a client is guaranteed to get investments back in case the project does not pay .

To invest in this project kindly contact me through my mail id - safeinvestments15@gmail.com

Or pm me . Only serious inquiry please .

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

Good stuff but it will take more than an email or website to get $5000 from people to invest in your project and the minimum investment is $5000.
Good luck

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Good stuff but it will take more than an email or website to get $5000 from people to invest in your project and the minimum investment is $5000.
Good luck

His email is very reassuring: "safeinvestments15@gmail.com"
Very safe investment  Roll Eyes
earninggem (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:00:55 AM

If interested contact me through all the details of the website will be provided with full procedure . I cant post it here as people can be direct and i am not the owner of the website , so wont get benefits in that case . That is  why
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:08:20 PM

would like to underline that specifically for this project one of the Ukrainian banks will give a guarantee to those clients who will buy for more than 5K. As per this guarantee/agreement which will be signed between a client and a bank, a client is guaranteed to get investments back in case the project does not pay .

To invest in this project kindly contact me through my mail id - safeinvestments15@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A Ukrainian bank is issuing a guarantee this just gets better and better, on my way to sign it I could stop off in Poland and get a debit card from mBank to put my profits on

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:03:48 AM

Lets make this official. I would like to visit you in person, get scans of your ID, and your name, email and every way possible to contact you. I will cover traveling expenses for both of us but will need to see the facility as well. I'm looking to invest $100,000 with the contractual obligation signed that I will be paid 8% interest per month on this investment after seeing the facilities in person and understanding how this is definitely a profitable venture.

Hey OP if you're not a ponzi scheme or scam, ball is in your court. Let's go.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: