The Encrypted Messages.
The Stealth Addresses.
The almost Instant Speed.
The 69% POS.
The Custom Wallets.
That I get PIMPd all the time.
Everything.
Other.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Positive Innovation for Multi Payment Cash Solutions  (Read 793427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:13:39 PM

only 75% mining share was valid on supernova pool, 25% is invilid........... i think its too much invalid share ....

That is me, i dont know why.   Angry

Are u using Nicehash? On the dedicated nicehash Port?

no i used miningrigrental, i pointed them to another pool and they worked fine there but the time finished  Grin

hmm ok there should be no problems from MRR, as I rent the rigs there too, maybe you try the dedicated nicehash and the "normal" port next time, one should give good results, it is because of the scrypt ASIC's, they always have problems with difficulties.

i have tried now on port 7208 but problem is bigger. i get 50% invalid. now im testing on anther pool to see if the problem is from rig.

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 01:35:27 PM

only 75% mining share was valid on supernova pool, 25% is invilid........... i think its too much invalid share ....

no i used miningrigrental, i pointed them to another pool and they worked fine there but the time finished  Grin

hmm ok there should be no problems from MRR, as I rent the rigs there too, maybe you try the dedicated nicehash and the "normal" port next time, one should give good results, it is because of the scrypt ASIC's, they always have problems with difficulties.

i have tried now on port 7208 but problem is bigger. i get 50% invalid. now im testing on anther pool to see if the problem is from rig.

Tell me if it is better which diff you see in the nicehash Frontend on the other pool and I will try to configure another Port with a similar diff

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
sologap

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:40:19 PM

Tell me if it is better which diff you see in the nicehash Frontend on the other pool and I will try to configure another Port with a similar diff

Other pool shows 100% valid, Diff is 4,096.00

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 01:43:50 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 01:56:03 PM by ocminer

That is me, i dont know why.   Angry

no i used miningrigrental, i pointed them to another pool and they worked fine there but the time finished  Grin

Hmm, i will give it a try on 7028 with the same diff

EDIT: 7028 now runs with 4,096 too, should be ok, my tests give about 95% valids with that static diff, but you need to wait about 1 minute until everything stabliizes.

rockyram

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:20:23 PM

no i used miningrigrental, i pointed them to another pool and they worked fine there but the time finished  Grin

EDIT: 7028 now runs with 4,096 too, should be ok, my tests give about 95% valids with that static diff, but you need to wait about 1 minute until everything stabliizes.

supernova sucks no diff between 7207/ 7208/ or 7028  .... i don know why lots of share invalid, i thik we are mining and pool taking our coins....  better off ur pool, why we paid or 50% of mining share to u
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

PLEASE keep this off bittrex until mining is over. It will benefit the coin in the long run. Shit I wouldnt complain with no exchanges at all until after PoW.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:26:13 PM

does POW and POS run concurrently or does POS begin only after POW finishes?
this info is important as it will make a difference to mined blocks.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 02:26:44 PM

supernova sucks no diff between 7207/ 7208/ or 7028  .... i don know why lots of share invalid, i thik we are mining and pool taking our coins....  better off ur pool, why we paid or 50% of mining share to u

Like i explained before, nicehash (asics) are having difficulties with certain setups, that's why some rentals are having Problems with invalids.

It is so funny to always hear "pool is taking our coins"..  How should I with invalid shares? I'd need VALID shares Smiley Ask nicehash to fix their systems or rather the ASIC vendors to fix their firmware for use with variable diffs.

7208 is now fixed at Maximum 4096 which was /is fine for my nicehash Tests.

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:41:24 PM

Like i explained before, nicehash (asics) are having difficulties with certain setups, that's why some rentals are having Problems with invalids.

It is so funny to always hear "pool is taking our coins"..  How should I with invalid shares? I'd need VALID shares Smiley Ask nicehash to fix their systems or rather the ASIC vendors to fix their firmware for use with variable diffs.

7028 does not work for me, but with 7208 everything is fine on nicehash, thanks !

sologap

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

we need more info about POS, seems broken ? anyone got stake ? it is more than 8 hrs since launch. we need better block explorer also.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:46:35 PM

we need more info about POS, seems broken ? anyone got stake ? it is more than 8 hrs since launch. we need better block explorer also.

this is what I was asking further up the page... if POS begins before POW ends, then that will reduce the number of mined coins during the POW phase.
It is most likely the case that POS will not begin until end of POW.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:08:39 PM

I have successfully compiled the MAC wallet Smiley. I am uploading it to mega.co.nz.

Damn, you beat me to it.   Smiley
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:09:55 PM

I had no issues with supernova and rigs from MRR

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:49:13 PM

i was on supr with 3 ghs at launch and it worked fine as usual. dude, dont accuse oc of taking your shit, your just flying your noob flag with that shit. this is pimpcoin, you get smacked if you get caught slippin in this bitch.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:26:54 PM

Westhash doesn't even connect to the supr 7208 port.. Too low diff

twitter @antiiclimax
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:43:40 PM

Westhash doesn't even connect to the supr 7208 port.. Too low diff

They have that frequently, just try again it will connect eventually

VirusIEP

Activity: 135

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:59:23 PM

Gyus what say about BinPool. Why work?
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:01:37 PM

Mac wallet
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ab83gyavhdjq4k/PimpCash-Qt.app.zip

BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

I have successfully compiled the MAC wallet Smiley. I am uploading it to mega.co.nz.

Smiley.
I just did
qmake "USE_UPNP=-" pimpcash-qt.pro
make -f Makefile
and it compiled successfully on the second try. I don't remember the error which got on the first try.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:06:31 PM

Smiley.
I just did
qmake "USE_UPNP=-" pimpcash-qt.pro
make -f Makefile
and it compiled successfully on the second try. I don't remember the error which got on the first try.

I compiled the wallet guys, sorry about that  Roll Eyes

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: