Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Pesobang.com - Bitcoin shop with free shipping  (Read 3801 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pesobang (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:06:38 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 08:09:08 PM by Pesobang

Hi,

We would like to introduce Pesobang.com to you.

Pesobang is a bitcoin shop, where you can find a lot of different kind of products, like electronic goods, recreation equipment, smartphones, pet supplies, and much more. We offer a large panel of goods, with over a thousand of products purchasable with Bitcoin for your bliss.

Founded in first quarter of 2014. We aim to provide highest quality of service and fun online shopping experience to digital currency users.

We want to offer a convenient alternative for digital currency users who want to shop just by being one click away. We aim to give you a great and pleasurable shopping experience that you are sure to achieve.

Pesobang is easy to use, with a simple and ergonomic platform

How to use Pesobang.com

1. Navigate between the different categories to find the articles you want.

2. Order your products by using Bitcoin and indicate the address where you want to receive your package. Please don’t forget to indicate us which color/size you want for your article if a choice is available. Your order will be processed in the shortest delays.

3. Wait until you receive your package, and enjoy.

About the shipping :
The shipping is free, no hidden costs, and available all over the world ( except in China, Syria, Seychelles and South Soudan). For more tranquility and peacefulness during the shipping, every item with a $40 value or more will have a tracking number which allows you to follow your purchase day to day.

How long do I have to wait to receive my order ?
It depends of your living country, you have to count between 1 week and 1 month maximum. All orders are dispatched within 3 working days.

About the team :
Our team is consist of a technologist & a Bitcoin enthusiast with a real desire to make Bitcoin more useful in our lives and to contribute to the crypto currency expansion

You can contact the Pesobang Team in our Livechat on the website if you have questions during about an item or your order. You can also send us an email at support@pesobang.com

Do you have a blog or access to a large traffic ?
We also offer a competitive affiliate program. You can earn 4% of the total amount sold thanks to you by bringing our great deals to people. We will regularly do promotions, so stay tuned !

Follow Pesobang on Twitter http://twitter.com/pesobang, we have a Facebook page too : https://www.facebook.com/pesobang?fref=ts
The Pesobang team will update this thread on Bitcointalk and response to all your questions. We will constantly update Pesobang.com with new products and functionality to provide you the best service possible.

We hope you will like Pesobang.

Pesobang team.
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:16:30 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 02:01:35 AM by Pesobang

Hi, we offer a 0.015 BTC bounty or a 0.02 BTC voucher on Pesobang.com for each translation of the post above in :

- German
- Polski
- Russian
- Spanish
- Portuguese

Feel free to contact us if you need more infos. Thanks

Pesobang Team
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:19:52 PM

Why the topic is moderated ?

Is the operation similar to BitMit ?
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

Why the topic is moderated ?

Is the operation similar to BitMit ?

Hello SpanishSoldier,

Thanks for your questions.
We choose to moderate our topic for some reasons. We want to keep our official thread clean, as today there are many trolls and people trash talking for free.
Of course, people can post their support requests on this thread, and we'll reply to all of them.
We aim to establish one of the most popular bitcoin shop. We will offer a unique range of products to you, the Bitcoin community.
Our service is legit. Try it yourself with a small purchase. Smiley There is no minimum purchase limit.

Pesobang is in no way similar to BitMit. BitMit allowed users to put items for sale on the website. Here at Pesobang, you purchase directly from us.

Feel free to ask any question you might have. Smiley

Pesobang Team
walterVC

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:12:50 PM

Do you store all the items by yourself or do you buy the items as soon as the order arrives you?
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:18:15 PM

Do you store all the items by yourself or do you buy the items as soon as the order arrives you?

Hello,

For now, we have an agreement with our suppliers so we don't have to store the items ourselves. They offer a very general range of products, and we are looking to make more and more items available to make you all happy. Smiley
We are looking for more suppliers (BTC goodies, maybe used and new mining devices, etc..) and in some case we'll have to store and ship the items ourselves.

Pesobang Team
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

anyone try this yet? any feedback?

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:59:58 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 05:16:09 AM by Pesobang

We will very soon conduct a voucher giveaway on our twitter. Stay tuned and if you're lucky enough you can yourself try our service for free. Smiley

FLASH DEAL !

We offer a 15% discount on one of our freshly added headphones.
This is a limited time sale offer. Get yours before the offer ends !

These are bluetooth headphones, compatible with any smartphone with the bluetooth function.
They come with a small pouch, a USB charging cable and a 3.5mm audio jack cable.
You can enjoy your music more conveniently with the builtin music control buttons.

Stay tuned for more great offers like this one !

Pesobang Team
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:18:11 PM

Hi,

Black Friday is here ! Get 20% discount on all our products with the coupon : blackfriday14  

Enjoy Smiley !

Pesobang Team
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 10:38:07 PM

+vouch for pesobang.  I know one of the owners and he's a nice guy, we've talked for months now and he is a big bitcoin enthusiast, that seems dedicated on his projects. +1 and I'll be ordering from them soon and will drop my review here! Smiley
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:32:03 PM

Thank You monobux for the feedback. Now I feel comfortable in trading with them. Ill soon order something from there.
I just cant believe that the shipping is free? Is the shipping free even for items that cost around 2-3$? I live in India.
Thank You
Best Of Luck
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:46:03 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 03:49:25 PM by Pesobang

Thank You monobux for the feedback. Now I feel comfortable in trading with them. Ill soon order something from there.
I just cant believe that the shipping is free? Is the shipping free even for items that cost around 2-3$? I live in India.
Thank You
Best Of Luck

Yes, the shipping is free for all our items, and we ship to India, even for an order with only one article that cost $1 Smiley

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Pesobang Team
jen01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:55:05 AM

Just discovered this site but apparently the site is down, can anyone guarantee thats its all legit with some proof and tell me when it will be back .
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:14:38 PM

Just discovered this site but apparently the site is down, can anyone guarantee thats its all legit with some proof and tell me when it will be back .

Hi Jen01,

We would like to inform you and all the Bitcoin community that www.pesobang.com is back and operational ! Smiley We're sorry for this period of inactivity.
Feel free to contact us at support@pesobang.com if you any questions.

Regards

Pesobang
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:34:26 AM

when will pesobang.com back?
i'm waiting for more than 1 nad half months :/ Undecided  Sad
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:20:32 PM

when will pesobang.com back?
i'm waiting for more than 1 nad half months :/ Undecided  Sad

Pesobang.com will be back as soon as possible, we had some serious problems with our system but things should get better soon.
Our store should be fully operational in the following days or weeks in the worst case. We will stay you up to date.

Feel free to contact us whatever the reason, here or at support@pesobang.com

Best regards

Pesobang

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:14:34 PM

Hello pesobang!
I was really excited. Because your site was active today. And i'd ordered some goods. But the thing is my transaction was at medium priority. So the confirmation time will be more than 1 hour. So, my order will be cancelled?
I'm asking this because at the time of order, it shows that i've to send that particular amount of bitcoin within 1 hour otherwise my order will be cancelled, but my transaction is in medium priority.
Reply me ASAP please!
Pesobang (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:43:46 PM

Hello pesobang!
I was really excited. Because your site was active today. And i'd ordered some goods. But the thing is my transaction was at medium priority. So the confirmation time will be more than 1 hour. So, my order will be cancelled?
I'm asking this because at the time of order, it shows that i've to send that particular amount of bitcoin within 1 hour otherwise my order will be cancelled, but my transaction is in medium priority.
Reply me ASAP please!

Dear Rude Boy,

Your order has been processed and your items will be shipped very soon, don't worry it won't be cancelled Smiley

Thanks for shopping on Pesobang.com !

Best regards
Pesobang
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1599

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 05:40:47 PM

Quick feedback.

I made my first small order at pesobang 4 days ago, it arrived today, much sooner than expected (free delivery). Well done.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀