Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsecure almost ready to launch!  (Read 2922 times)
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:31:54 AM

Am looking for testers for a new app that we are about to launch.
Do PM me if interested. For this wave of testing, I am looking mainly towards technically strong individuals.
Also looking for design tips, etc.

We are currently defining the reward amounts and criteria for our Bug Bounty Program and should be able to put that up in a day or two.

Do send me your email ID, so that I can send out an invite as we roll out into the next phase.

Best wishes,
Benson

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 11:26:47 AM

Am looking for testers for a new app that we are about to launch.
Do PM me if interested. For this wave of testing, I am looking mainly towards technically strong individuals.
Also looking for design tips, etc.

We are currently defining the reward amounts and criteria for our Bug Bounty Program and should be able to put that up in a day or two.

Do send me your email ID, so that I can send out an invite as we roll out into the next phase.

Best wishes,
Benson

Best wishes mate, and please add me to the invite list Smiley

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
ashish12

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

BITCOIN

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:12:28 PM

keep me in
benson  Wink
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 02:32:07 PM

Will do!

adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:25:33 PM

Not technically that sound but would surely love to test it. E-mail id kanishk.agrwl@gmail.com
Aayush

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I believe in Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:09:53 PM

Me too Cheesy

Calm
upal

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:22:08 PM

Will do!

May like to count me in Smiley
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 04:16:53 AM

Will do. You gonna love this build Smiley

stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

Nice Smiley
I can help you with design.
Count me in Smiley
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:37:51 AM

At first, I must admit that I am a bit technologically challenged.

Can we try this on any OS on a smartphone as well as on a computer?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:47:46 AM

Yeah, the UI is designed to work smoothly on any device browser.
It does look and work at its best on Tablets or 15''+ desktops.
Some images with test data

Mobile Browsers

Desktop/ Tablet browsers

We should dive into Native mobile apps for this quite soon.

I will be sending out some signup verification's later today.

ctptosec

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:52:31 AM

Congrats Benson! Seems you got RBI approval.

According Coinsecure founder statement in Economic Times dated July 22'14 "We are working with the regulators to make Bitcoins work in India. We won't launch until we succeed," said Kalra.

Reference : http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-07-22/news/51882005_1_bitcoin-users-bitcoin-trading-platform-buysellbitco-in
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 11:53:55 AM

Congrats Benson! Seems you got RBI approval.

According Coinsecure founder statement in Economic Times dated July 22'14 "We are working with the regulators to make Bitcoins work in India. We won't launch until we succeed," said Kalra.

Reference : http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-07-22/news/51882005_1_bitcoin-users-bitcoin-trading-platform-buysellbitco-in

We have got clear guidelines on how to proceed legally.
RBI are not an approving authority for Bitcoin as yet btw.

ctptosec

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:01:21 PM

Which regulatory body gave approval to you? If you disclose then good for the Bitcoin community.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

Which regulatory body gave approval to you? If you disclose then good for the Bitcoin community.

There is no regulatory body to approve of anything. Else, I would have disclosed to the Bitcoin Community.
Just get a rock solid Lawyer, and get your framework in place. No one is going to look at regulating Bitcoin until it grows a lot larger.

ctptosec

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:10:58 PM

Your founder said on July 22nd '14 "We are working with the regulators to make Bitcoins work in India".

Is it any status has changed after July 22nd'14.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 12:16:38 PM

Your founder said on July 22nd '14 "We are working with the regulators to make Bitcoins work in India".

We have a lot of legal clarity now compared to back then.
And yes, we are talking to people and departments, who we find relevant towards other licences needed.
These details will be disclosed a lot later though as we need to test several of the legal opinions that we have received

ctptosec

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:17:50 PM

There is no regulatory body to approve of anything. Else, I would have disclosed to the Bitcoin Community.
Just get a rock solid Lawyer, and get your framework in place. No one is going to look at regulating Bitcoin until it grows a lot larger.

Regulatory bodies in India ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regulators_in_India
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 12:19:26 PM

Regulatory bodies in India ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regulators_in_India

related to Bitcoin. Do find one for me on that list.

ctptosec

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:23:56 PM

And yes, we are talking to people and departments, who we find relevant towards other licences needed.
These details will be disclosed a lot later though as we need to test several of the legal opinions that we have received

Seems you are launching while testing the regulatory/legal framework.Then your CEO statement is wrong " We won't launch until we succeed," said Kalra.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 12:29:00 PM

Seems you are launching while testing the regulatory/legal framework.Then your CEO statement is wrong " We won't launch until we succeed," said Kalra.

We are not launching with live money at the moment, although it is a mere formality to acknowledge that is our path. When we do, we will have sufficient backing/ literature/ terms, etc on our website to answer most of your questions.

Our aim is still to educate and involve people from across India to learn about and enable themselves with Bitcoin.

ctptosec

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:31:25 PM

You may get approval from Forward Markets Commission,Securities and Exchange Board of India and Reserve Bank of India.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 12:34:55 PM

You may get approval from Forward Markets Commission,Securities and Exchange Board of India and Reserve Bank of India.

We have been advised on the correct routes to take and will take your advice into consideration.

ctptosec

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

We have been advised on the correct routes to take and will take your advice into consideration.

All Bitcoin operators are the same( including you).Every one testing the legal/regulatory framework.Atleast Unocoin is better, they come up openly with senior Legal councel Mr.Nishant Desai and gave clarity on Bitcoin and Bitcoin legal status in India.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:46:51 PM

Good luck with the project Benson ...Keep us updated.
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:29:26 PM

Good luck with the project Benson ...Keep us updated.

Will do! trying hard to ensure that everything is covered!

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:31:31 PM

Lol, if you don't know about how and who is main regulator. FMC is regulator for Commodity exchange and SEBI is Stock Exchange.

Bitcoin neither belong to commodity nor stock/share. Why they will give approval for trade.

ctptosec

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:26:46 AM

Lol, if you don't know about how and who is main regulator. FMC is regulator for Commodity exchange and SEBI is Stock Exchange.

Bitcoin neither belong to commodity nor stock/share. Why they will give approval for trade.

In Singappre Bitcoin has regulated under commodity markets ; In Newyork Bitcoin has regulated under Money changers, which is comes under central bank;some of the European countries Bitcoin consider as a financial instrument/stocks/securities for tax purpose.Coinsecure CEO said , he is keep in tocuh with regulated bodies.
If they approach to FMC, what is FMC  stand/what the FMC replied?
If they approach to SEBI, what is SEBI stand/What the SEBI replied?
If they approach to RBI, what is RBI stand/What the RBI replied?
kingkedi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:47:23 AM

hi,i have doubt currently if we use bitocin will it a violation? any updates please answer
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:09:07 AM

In Singappre Bitcoin has regulated under commodity markets ; In Newyork Bitcoin has regulated under Money changers, which is comes under central bank;some of the European countries Bitcoin consider as a financial instrument/stocks/securities for tax purpose.Coinsecure CEO said , he is keep in tocuh with regulated bodies.

There is no need for us to disclose any of these details until we test them and know that we are on the right track, else we end up misleading a lot of other people in its wake.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:09:50 AM

hi,i have doubt currently if we use bitocin will it a violation? any updates please answer

Nope, there are no regulations around Bitcoin, apart from the way you use them.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 08:10:10 AM

RBI clearly stated that they are learning about Bitcoins and as of now its kind of no stand. Working with regulators and authorities does not mean that you go and ask for licenses for NBFCs, Exchange under FMCs and all the acronym body names that exist on planet. Until there is clear cut regulations you have to make sure  that your business model is built around common best practices and KYC AML norms. At the moment there is no regulatory authority for Bitcoin and neither you, me or any one on this forum can decide who will regulate Bitcoin. This is prerogative of Finance Ministry, RBI and may be SEBI. Let them study it and decide on it.

All we can do is talk to legal counsel and make sure our business model is built around best practices. At the moment Bitcoin is not covered by any law is general perception, which is very wrong. Bitcoin may or may not be covered by any law but your actions and the way you use it is covered  by existing laws. So if you plan to run some online gambling site with Bitcoin saying Bitcoin is not covered under law is not going to work, but again I am not lawyer and take legal counsel before making any decisions.

All we all should do is take current problems in current system and see how we can make a use case scenario where we can solve existing problems with this awesome, brilliant technology. Working with regulators should be done by lawyers only and who understand law and everyone here should refrain from making assumptions as laws about Bitcoin. If you are Bitcoin business than your responsibility is much higher.

On a side note, CoinSecure is looking good and I will ask them to run it in Beta or testnet for some time. It will help people understand their system better. In any case we need a liquid exchange and will support all serious efforts may it be coinsecure, Uncoin or BtcxIndia. As far as compliance concerns I will leave it to their lawyers.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 08:29:35 AM

Its definitely on a Beta for a while. The screenshots should also show a 't' after the BTC or INR symbol to depict test money.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:02:00 AM

Its definitely on a Beta for a while. The screenshots should also show a 't' after the BTC or INR symbol to depict test money.

Will copy this idea for Zebpay testnet Smiley

Regards

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:19:49 AM

Will copy this idea for Zebpay testnet Smiley

Regards

Lol, sure!! That's looking real sweet.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

If you are forgetting Indian rule is very strict and different then Singapore or USA.

Our govt still not open minded on these kind instruments. 

Regulator regulate after govt. allow them to regulate not alone they can do anything every regulator has there restriction.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:50:31 AM

Thanks for the information Benson.
What information would be required for the signup verification?
Since this is just the beta phase, would you require KYC information / mobile numbers?
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 08:13:15 AM

Thanks for the information Benson.
What information would be required for the signup verification?
Since this is just the beta phase, would you require KYC information / mobile numbers?

No KYC at the moment. Just username, password signup.
We hoping to extend KYC to all Indian registrations by the 15th of December.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: