Please see my Forum Credit History here, for anyone not familiar with it:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67666I am looking for a 600 BTC Loan that fits the following 'specs' and offer(s):
- Lending term of up to
- Daily/Weekly payments allowable, but for simplicity, interest calculated only once per month (in favor of Lender and less paperwork.
- Minimum Payment guarantee to borrower of 10% of Current/Relevant Principal + 100% of Monthly Interest, every month.
- Option to Repay Early once my mining proceeds increase.
- Single Lending 'Entity/Group' or Single Lender (single repayment destination
- Fair MPR% based on my previous credit performance and investment in BTC and the community as a whole.Please PM or post here with Interest Rate Offer(s) based on the above offer/info
.The reason that I am seeking this loan is to help secure a better position for myself, anticipating the upcoming Mining Reward Halving in 7-odd months, so that I am able to stay 'relevant' and still a viable producer of BTC by way of mining.
I am currently running approx 10GH/s at my farm here at home, which at THAT speed is slightly lowered (approx -1.0+Gh/s) to help with heat over the course of the summer months.
I just don't want to wait till the last minute to get all of my ducks in a row, as we all know about the reward changes.
Again, in the end....I just want to 'maintain' the best I can and stay as relevant/profitable as I can.I may very well be one of the most ignored users on the forum, thanks to my 'abrasive' posts and views at times, but one thing I am also is, HONEST.
I hope that my track record in regards to financial matters speaks for itself and continues to do so.
With my 1-Year BTCTalk.org Forum Anniversary just around the corner (July 18, 2011 join date
), I would hope that potential Lenders also take that into consideration to further show my will to stick around and stay LONG BTC
thanks to all who take the time to read this and/or post/PM an offer to fill my request,