Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1BTC loan required - collateral inside  (Read 2403 times)
kishan889

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:51:22 AM

Nice Collaterals
I really believe you are in urgent for the money
Gud luck buddy
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:43:43 AM

What happened @bitnanigans, did you get your account back?

Actually, I am thinking of loaning here using this "Lending" section, but need to know first that which escrows can be trusted for the same...

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:47:56 AM

Actually, I am thinking of loaning here using this "Lending" section, but need to know first that which escrows can be trusted for the same...

Regular escrows work fine. I am also escrowing if anyone wants, I have been holding collaterals when giving out loans.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:09:10 PM

Regular escrows work fine. I am also escrowing if anyone wants, I have been holding collaterals when giving out loans.

Do you charge for the same or do it for free? You can check my lending thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889380.0 Smiley

Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:11:16 PM

Do you charge for the same or do it for free? You can check my lending thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889380.0 Smiley

Its usually free but I may request a small fee if the amounts involved are big.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:18:39 PM

You may have checked it out there, but still I may tell you that my loans won't be above 0.005 and for not more than 24 hours, further terms can be read on the thread... Wink

Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:21:19 PM

You may have checked it out there, but still I may tell you that my loans won't be above 0.005 and for not more than 24 hours, further terms can be read on the thread... Wink

I saw that, I was stating my current policy.

Once you keep making more and more profits you may start giving out bigger loans.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:23:13 PM

I saw that, I was stating my current policy.

Once you keep making more and more profits you may start giving out bigger loans.

Ya sure, I hope I may have some very good deals closed in here... Grin Looking to make some really nice profits... Hope this helps...

bitnanigans (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:08:02 PM

Yeah, escrow was unavailable for a couple of days. He has initiated the process of transferring the account back to my control.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:13:17 PM

Yeah, escrow was unavailable for a couple of days. He has initiated the process of transferring the account back to my control.

You talking about Monbux or Bitpop?

bitnanigans (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:40:02 PM

Monbux.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: