Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HZmint - Newly Issued Horizon (HZ) Asset, Weekly HZ Payouts, Reliable ROI  (Read 21940 times)
vagabondz (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:16:46 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 04:23:41 AM by vagabondz

NOTE: This is a Horizon (HZ) asset and not a standalone altcoin. Info on Horizon (HZ) and their Asset Exchange platform can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823785

*Early Adopter Payout (12/4) For All Shareholders. Regular Payouts Will Be Every Sunday*

Potential BTC investors wishing to invest via BTC, please contact me for share-conversion and exchange-discount rates (variable with HZ market)

https://i.imgur.com/YWwt9fL.png

Horizon (HZ) Asset ID: 3824289991269369814

Official Thread: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/hz-mint-new-asset-on-horizon-asset-exchange.795/

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/728938563850326/

Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiapetz

Public Spreadsheet of Shareholders and Payout Record: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOXdcb2BHxryGEI6pSyiEW6HI3MB6kVf8f0jf3pPXFk/edit?usp=sharing

https://i.imgur.com/dKyNXl7.png

250,000 HZmint shares @ 60 HZ each
= 15,000,000 HZ total

Total Shares: 15,000,000
*future shares issued only when amount can be backed by BTC income*

Weekly profit payouts in HZ (estimated 4%-6% ROI per week)
Payouts begin upon successful sale on HZ Asset Exchange

https://i.imgur.com/8hZh3LW.png

HZmint is an HZ asset aimed at providing investors with a steady weekly %ROI payout while also aiming to build a powerful mining operation for providing liquidity and becoming a market maker in the HZ market. Investor contributions will be initially used for purchasing mining hashpower used for generating income. The main portion of the profits will be paid out to HZmint shareholders via the HZ Asset Exchange and Web Platform in the form of HZ. A percentage of the initially raised HZ will be liquidated to begin the initial purchases.*

This is a great opportunity for current HZ investors to contribute to a market support fund for the future, while generating a steady HZ income during the process. For people looking to invest in HZ, this is a chance to get involved and help the community right off the bat while getting HZ payouts every week.

*For people looking to get invested and involved, but would like to invest in the form of BTC, please let me know. Payouts will be in HZ regardless. There was originally an initial BTC Pre-sale, which was cancelled and postponed as a future share issuance. Each HZmint share paid in BTC will receive a small % discount off the market price of HZ, because it will save me the losses from exchange fees and price slippage. The shares issued via this method will not come from the initial 250,000 shares, but will come out of the remaining shares that are not on market. You will need to create an HZ wallet and account ID which will be used for receiving weekly payouts.

Disclaimer: While ROI is likely, HZ Mint cannot make any guarantees that investors will turn a profit or reach full ROI, but we will be as transparent and proactive as possible in regards to investor payouts. HZ Mint takes no responsibility for unexpected decreases in profitability, payout delays caused by forces outside our control, nor other issues that may occur due to technical, non-human error. As always, do your own research on crypto-currency and mining to determine if this is the investment for you.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:01:14 AM

so you have set up a POS clone coin that you will mine exclusively in your own wallet, then sell the premine off at ridiculous prices and pay buyers with your exclusively staked coins.

just NO.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:21:32 AM

so you have set up a POS clone coin that you will mine exclusively in your own wallet, then sell the premine off at ridiculous prices and pay buyers with your exclusively staked coins.

just NO.

You fail to understand this is not a coin or a coin clone, much less a coin that stakes POS.

It is an asset which is a sub-token of the HZ platform. Furthermore, payouts are done in HZ, so no, I'm not paying buyers "exclusively staked coins".
raskul

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:31:13 AM

just NO.

You fail to understand this is not a coin or a coin clone, much less a coin that stakes POS.

It is an asset which is a sub-token of the HZ platform. Furthermore, payouts are done in HZ, so no, I'm not paying buyers "exclusively staked coins".

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) (Moderator: mprep) > [ANN] HZmint

do you actually know what it is? you see, I come across this a lot in my life.. people are very insistent to let others know what their scams 'are not' but when it comes to explaining what the scam really is, they are unable to give substantial reason for investment.

it looks like a logo, are you asking people to buy into a logo?
if it's not a coin (as you have posted it in altcoin markets, then what are you asking funding from people, for? exactly?

vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:41:08 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 12:38:41 AM by vagabondz

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) (Moderator: mprep) > [ANN] HZmint

do you actually know what it is? you see, I come across this a lot in my life.. people are very insistent to let others know what their scams 'are not' but when it comes to explaining what the scam really is, they are unable to give substantial reason for investment.

it looks like a logo, are you asking people to buy into a logo?
if it's not a coin (as you have posted it in altcoin markets, then what are you asking funding from people, for? exactly?

Of course I am going to let you know that this project is not what you're pinning it as, and when attacked of course I am going to defend myself. Not sure where you got your high horse from or why you're riding it around Bitcoin forums. There is a disclaimer I provided just for people like you.  I am in no way insisting anyone invest in my asset, nor am I saying I'm guaranteeing anything. Judging by your recent history of posts, you have made some poor investing choices and have been scammed, and so feel that you must attack me and my asset simply because it fits the some pre-concocted scam model you perceived.

What you've failed to look into, is the fact that I'm not hiding behind any identity, and have provided as much proof of identity and legitimacy as possible at this stage.

Furthermore, I'm not sure how much clearer I could be about what this is. This is a sub-asset of a pre-existing coin (HZ), and issued through their Asset Exchange platform, hence the asset ID and relevant information. It is similar to an altcoin, but not the same thing. As for why the funding is needed, I believe it is pretty clearly stated in the OP: funding is used for purchasing mining equipment, which will eventually go towards market support for HZ, once investors' have received their ROI worth of payouts. Actually, it is quite silly that you think altcoins are the only thing that needs funding. I am not even going to go into detail about this last bit, because it's too silly.

Further furthermore, a mod has moved the thread here because apparently this is where it belongs. I don't know why you're taking such a sarcastic tone with me. Yes, I can read that it says "Altcoins", and it also says "Marketplace" right next to it, as in a "Marketplace relating to Altcoins". Since I'm issuing an asset purchase-able with an altcoin, that kinda fits in with the whole altcoin marketplace thing.

Now please, if you do not have relevant questions that need answering, or some sort of interest concerning the original topic, then I must ask you stop with the attacks and presumptions.

raskul

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:44:47 AM

you make far too many presumptions.
i have not been scammed whatsoever.

In fact, if any of your potential 'investors' are as careful as I, they will see through this for what it is.

vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:54:19 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 09:35:37 AM by vagabondz

you make far too many presumptions.
i have not been scammed whatsoever.

In fact, if any of your potential 'investors' are as careful as I, they will see through this for what it is.

Make of it what you will. I've done my part already, and provided more proof of legitimacy than most new issuances out there. There is a reason I'm attaching my identity to the project and have left the thread un-moderated.

Being careful is one thing, going on a random attack is another. You are currently doing the latter.

vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:09:25 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 12:39:23 AM by vagabondz

I plan on investing in this.. I see nothing wrong and only positives to buying in.. Mining and buying will give the coin stability ... This was pioneered by BC. They have constant buy pressure on it..

No Ponzi here...

Considering all the P&D groups are gone... and the path of dead coins that followed..... I can look forward to a projected ROI, stable return. At the same time we are not destroying a good coin..

Thank you for the interest.

It is indeed an idea based on the multipool mining technique BC pioneered.

The process works similarly, though we have pivoted it so as to market towards any investors as opposed to just miners, as with a traditional multipool you will either need your own rigs or need to maintain cloud mining to participate in the multipool market support. Furthermore, there is no sort of reinvestment plan with simple traditional multipools; the hashrate is determinant on whether miners are interested in joining the pool.

For us, the reinvestment plan and numbers for payouts have been calculated and updated according to market conditions and daily income, thus creating a balance between hashpower growth, investor ROI, and HZ market support.
ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:54:29 PM

This asset has potential, it wouldn't hurt to pick up a few.

raskul

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:56:33 PM

so that you can eventually cash out in bitcoin, right?

Roll Eyes

nuff said.

ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

Roll Eyes

nuff said.

BTC?? Huh Dividends are paid in HZ what are you talking about?

vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

Roll Eyes
nuff said.

BTC?? Huh Dividends are paid in HZ what are you talking about?

I think @raskul is still trying to find a way to say that this asset is still a scam and I'm only in it to cash out some quick BTC. Which if I wanted to do, I would have issued this thing via the NXT AE where there's a lot more money being casually thrown at assets.

I specifically chose HZ for this and set up the operation to revolve around HZ because I'm legitimately trying to do something good for a coin that many of my investor/trader friends believe to be highly undervalued. Furthermore, I am on very good relations with several of the HZ team members, who can at least vouch for my irl identity, if not the legitimacy of this project.

@ndrog Thanks for the support.
zythos

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:48:29 PM

I like the idea! Just picked some up  Smiley.
vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:49:52 PM

I like the idea! Just picked some up  Smiley.

Thanks! Gotcha recorded on the public shareholder spreadsheet Smiley

Expect payouts every week beginning 12/8.

Let me know if you don't see yourself on the shareholder list or if there's any issues Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOXdcb2BHxryGEI6pSyiEW6HI3MB6kVf8f0jf3pPXFk/edit?usp=sharing
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:45:48 PM

I am going pick some of these up this week. This looks very interesting!

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:17:21 PM

I am going pick some of these up this week. This looks very interesting!

Thanks! Make sure you get in before 12/8, so you can get the first official payout Smiley
vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:00:11 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 12:09:18 AM by vagabondz

For the public's transparency, our first BTC investor has invested 0.5 BTC into HZmint for shares.

For being our first BTC investor, as well as donating funds equal to 40% of raised funds thus far, as well as allowing us to get a better hashpower cost for a larger bulk buy, as well as saving me exchange fees, I've priced him at 60 HZ per share (same as current share offering on HZ AE), but I've priced his HZ/BTC conversion price at 60 satoshi rather than current market price of 64 satoshi. I feel this 6.7% discount is reasonable and well deserved. NOTE: It was stated in OP that slight discounts will be given to BTC investors, especially when the amount is such a high single investment.

(0.5 BTC = 833,333 HZ @ 60 sat per HZ, = ~13,900 HZmint shares)

Public shareholder list updated to distinguish BTC investors from HZ investors. Highlighted shareholder accounts are BTC investors, and price/share conversion details will be recorded as well for public's information.
vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:09:24 AM

Another 0.5 BTC from same investor. Locked in at 62 satoshi per HZ this time due to HZ market moving up a bit. Total share conversion was 13,450 HZmint. All in all, his 1 BTC investment netted 27,350 HZmint shares! Wow!
vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:30:40 PM

Early Adopter payouts have been sent! Each HZmint shareholder received 1.2 HZ per share owned.
With 51,652 total HZmint publicly owned, a total of 61,982.4 HZ were sent as payouts.

Regular payouts will be sent this Sunday 12/7 Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOXdcb2BHxryGEI6pSyiEW6HI3MB6kVf8f0jf3pPXFk/edit?usp=sharing

https://i.imgur.com/HuBJ1dy.png
vagabondz (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:39:40 PM

First official regular payout has been sent! Total payout profit this week was over 177,000 HZ!

With 55,417 HZmint publicly held, this equates to an average 3.195 HZ distributed per share for the week.

Cheesy

Payouts: https://i.imgur.com/BkHbsL9.png
Public Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOXdcb2BHxryGEI6pSyiEW6HI3MB6kVf8f0jf3pPXFk/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you are a shareholder but did not receive any payouts, or if you think there is an error with the amount you were rewarded. Thanks guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: